Gold Championship 58

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: Gold Championship 58

images1.gifimages.gifimages2.gif

Angry Angers sack boss and appoint Ryan!

Today French club Angers SCO sacked their boss John Kennedy.This came after Kennedy was jailed for being a Paedophile.They wasted no time in finding a replacement and they appointed Ryan Clarke.An unknown English manager for an unknown French club.

Ryan had made a loan bid for Atleticos Soanish left back Suarez Robert Canella.Ryan has said he is a great defender strong in the air a threat in both penalty boxs and an all-round great player.

images1-1.jpg

Ryan hopes to loan Suarez Robert Canella on a seaosn long loan!

Angers first game of the season will be against US Boulogne

and Ryan has told he wants the fans to fill all of the away section a get behind the players.

152nv2x.png

115_1199412364.gif

ROSSONERI NEWS!

On Monday 4th May 2009, the 17 time Serie A Champions AC Milan announced the Carlo Ancoletti, and appionted English manager Nick Justice as Head Coach...Justice had this to say " I am over the moon, i am thrilled to have been appointed head coach at one of the Top 10 sides in Europe. I heard they sacked Carlo, then i reccived a phone call askin me if id be interrested in the Milan job, i said yes and with in a few hours i was at the San Siro signing a 3 year contract with AC Milan. It was so fast it didnt seem real, i am glad to be here now, we have quite an older side i will look to bring in some youth to our side, I will listen to offers for all of my players. We have already made a few adjustments we have sold Kaka to Arsenal in a Deal which saw Fabregas, Song Billiong along with Johan Djourou join us, it was sad to see such a talented player leave us but we got in a replacment younger players in Fabregas Song Billong and Johan Djourou. We have also sold Striker Borellio to Palermo in a Deal which saw young Uraguian Striker ÉdinsonCavani along with Ukranian Striker Andrei Shevchenko who moved to Scotland and Celtic in a deal which saw Georgios Samaras move to us"

D59FEB7A-FB4F-38E2-C1A74D9CF24664F3.jpg

Spanish Youngstar at Milan now!

New Central Midfielder Cesc Fabregas had an Interview on his Switch to Italy from Arsenal. " I am glad to have joint such a great club, i was very happy at Arsenal however I always welcome a change and i think the Switch to Milan was the right choice for me and my career, i am glad to have signed a 4 year contract with the club, they also gave me a new Lambogini so i am more than happy..lol what more can you ask for, great team, great food, great cars and great girls not much more you can ask for ..."

Milan Boss Nick Justice then added ..."Cesc is a class player i am glad i managed to bring him to Milan, he willhave a long sucsessful career here, he is already settling into the team after only a few days, he has a long career ahead of him at only 22 and already a full Spanish National Team player, it was a shame to lose Kaka but what we gained was a great player so not much more you can ask for."

GeorgiosSamarasCarlRecineAction460.jpg

Greek Sensation Samaras from Celtic joins in trade for Shevchenko

Greek Striker Georgios Samaras joint Milan in a trade deal which saw Old Ukranian Stiker Andrei Shevchenko join the Scots side Celtic, Justice said " As i said earlier on i am looking to make this team younger and to do so i have to get rid of the deadwood and to get a young Striker like Samaras in return for oldie Shevchenko who perosnally i do not rate high atall was a great deal for us." Samaras said " I am so pleased to have joint such a big team in Milan its a dream come true to be honest to play for one of Europes Elite sides dont miss understand me i enjoyed my time at Celtic however i am just so pleased to have joined Milan."

Edinson-Cavani-celeb-v-Interv2_2146980.jpg

Uraguyian Sensation Cavani joins form fellow Italian side Palermo

Edison Cavani joint Milan in a deal with a little amount of cash, which saw Italian Striker Marco Boreillio join Palermo, Justice said " I have been a long admireer of Cavani hes another great talent one in which i am proud to have in my tea, ive wtached him play in a lot of games for Palermo, hes a very impressive player and will be a star more than he is now!, he will soon become a milan hero."...Cavani then went on to say " I am glad i am highly thought of and a move to Milan from Palermo is just great i am now at such a great team that will progress well, i loved it at Palermo it was a great part of my career however my heart is now with Milan as i look to make a name for myself here as i did in Palermo."

2008_08_14_serdar_tasci_gol_sevinci.jpg

Next to join Milan was German.,,Defender Serder Tasci from Vfb Stuttgart in a deal which saw kakah Kaladze move to the German Giants, Justice said " Agian hes another younger player in which i am glad i manage to purchase for a great deal, we needed a more youthy team and i think i ahve managed to bring in a slightly younger team, we also brought in Scottish 16 year old Sensation from alloa Greig Spence for 950k also a couple other youngstars aswell just to fill up the team. We have agreat team and are nearly ready for Tommrows game with Bologna in our Opening Serie A Fixture at 8pm."

4244991603.jpg

Former Porto and Portugal Legand Vitor Baia was announced in Milan's management Team along with AC Milan Leagand Costacurta

New Milan boss brought in two Footballing Leagands Costacurta and Vitor Baia in his Management staff, Justice said " Well i need some exsperianced players to help teach these new youngstars and there footballing leagnds also Maldini will sign a Coaching role at Milan when he decided to hang up his boots, they'll add and do well for my team that is the reason as to why i brought them both in on 3 year contracts as assistant coaches aswell as Baia being a goalkeeper coach ..."

Match Previews

115_1199412364.gifVs.98_1193328272.gif

Milan - Bologna

Nick Justice starts of his Serie A Campain tommorow against Bologna at the San Siro. Milan will look to win this game, and are odds on faviourtes for the game and The players to watch in this game is Bologna's Italian Striker Di Vaio and Milan's Brazilain Young Sensation Alex Pato. Also its both managers opening game so we'll be able to see how they go about there tactics.

2312180964-soccer-uefa-cup-group-e-portsmouth-v-ac-milan-fratton.jpg

Milans Pato's the man to watch!

Friendly Match

Europe's Elite Meet!

Milan vs Real Madrid, in a Friendly Match This Sunday Justice vs Samra

Gooding not happy with adebayor injury

340x.jpg

Adebayor will definatly not be playing saturday says Jamie Gooding. The Zenit Doctor said "Adebayor's injury is nothing to be to concerned about but wether hell be fit for monday will be unkown well no more sunday" Jamie Gooding says "well this is what happens in football you buy a star and you dont know if they can start in your first ever champions leauge game" After the Meeting these pictures were show of adebayor in pain

After the Injury

610x.jpg

After Training we got a chance to speak to adebayor

adebayor_wigan.jpg

Adebayor said "well i know I done something as soon as i went down this was not a easy moment for me but in my eyes i think i will be fit for Monday Champions leaue game against PSV" Then I asked What did Jamie Tell you ? He said "He told me that he wants me for Monday's game and im afraid that i cannot play saturday"Then I asked the big question do u like zenit, Emmauel answerd " no, i dont like zenit ... I love it , The coach the players the people are all great"

Guest Toggs

10_front_small.gif150_1197753685.gif12_front_small.gif

Gimnastic Latest

Since the convincing 3-0 win away too Sevilla B, Toggs has secured the signatures of whom will prove too be three major signings. The first of these was Venezuelan, Roberto Rosales who was snapped up from KAA Gent for a fee of 3.4M and Pablo Redondo.

The second arivi-tee was in the form of experienced Uruguayian Centre Half, Alejandro Lago. He arrived in a deal that saw Sergie N'Gal depart in the same deal. Finally Slovak veteran Alexandr Veitner joined for a nominal fee.

9837_1211389260.jpg

Uruguayian Lago joins Gimnastic

257zt51.png

Thanks To Nick Justice For Banner ^^^

255_front_small.gif110_1227090196.jpg254_front_small.gif

Gold Championship 58 Serie-A - Juventus Match Preview

255_front_small.gif110_1227090196.jpg Juventus FC - Sampdoria FC 12_front_small.gif125_1189947521.gif

Venue: Olimpico Di Torino

Capacity: 25,370

Juventus Manager: Dan Griffin

Sampdoria Manager: Steve Stifler

Kick Off: 8PM EST

Date: 9th May 2009

As the first day of the Serie A comes ever so closer, we turn now to Juventus versus Sampdoria, one of the biggest opening games you can get. Now Juventus first, they look like they've been very quiete in the market, but behind the closed doors they've been very busy agreeing deals with top European clubs like Galatasaray and Valencia.

Arda Turan has been the biggest signing for Juventus in pre-season as Juventus lose young right midfielder Marco Marchionni as a bribe to lure Arda to the Delle Alpi, Cordosa Tiago also travels to Turkey with Marco and also Claudio Marchisio joins the Turk outfit for 15 games to get some game time. Dario Knezevic also joins to gain some game time.

Mohammed Sissoko could be on his way out as he may be following Vincenzo Iaquinta's footsteps and could be playing in spain by early tomorrow aslong as Valencia's chairman doesn't stop the deal for Mohammed; Ruben Baraja and Manuel Fernandez could swap to Juventus to see fellow team-mates Fernando Morientes, Pablo Hernandez, Maduro Hedwiges and Rodriquez Vicente.

Juventus Expected Line-Up

255_front_small.gif

Buffon

Grygera - Mellberg - Leggrotaglie - Chielinni

Turan - Sissoko - Nedved - Vicente

Del Piero

Trezeguet

Subs:

| Manninger | De Ceglie | Camoranesi | Giovinco | Amauri |

104_front_small.gif40_1240852803.jpg51_front_small.gif

Match Preview: Leeds v Bristol Rovers

Today, at 8pm, Bristol Rovers host Leeds United in a Divison 3 clash. Leeds Manager, Myran Szostak, expects his side to start this seasons campaign by getting all 3 points at Bristol. Myran also added " My leeds team is just about complete for this season. It has a good balance of old and young players"

Another bonus for Leeds is that young Iranian striker, Vahid Amraei starts today. Sky sports news spoke to Amraei and this is what he said " I know playing in England will be a challenge but i am up for it. Hopefully i will not dissapoint my manager, Myran Szostak, who has put a lot of trust in me by letting me start today against Bristol Rovers"

51_front_small.gifLeeds side to face Bristol104_front_small.gif

Vaniak

Vragel - Diop - Gonzalez © - Bergdolmo

Santana - Ayovi - Longas - Verbir

Amraei - Campodonico

Subs: Velasquez Naylor Lima Nakayama Berg

35254_1223305986.jpg

Amreai will be crucial today

LogoDDM.jpg

Happenings @ Toulouse

39023_TOULOUSE_LOGO.gif

After the announcement of new gaff taking over Toulouse, he has wasted no time in making changes, bringing in new faces, yet still keeping the core of the team. He has already stated that the team will heavily rely on star, Andre-Pierre Gignac for goals, but hopes some of the new signings will ease the pressure off Gignac. Even tho Gignac still remain with the french outfit many rumours have been speculated about a possible move for the rising French forward as well as highly touted prospects Moussa Sissoko and Capoue.

Kylan had this to say on the situation;

On the matter of Gignac we have been vocal that we'd like him to stay, with a great talent like him though, he may want to move on, if a worth offer comes in we'll speak to him, as of now Dede, he remains a Toulouse player. :)

partizanverb97b035ao0.jpg

Senegalese, CF, Lamine Diarra joins TFC and will look to provide a worth goal tally for the season.

large

Young Croatian up and comer, Anas Sharbini will look to provide as a great distributor, playmaker, and earn a starting spot on the XI.

lucas_barrios.jpg

Forward, Lucas Barrios has proved to be an absolute gem for Colo Colo and will look to test himself in Ligue 1.

small_tijani%20belaid.jpg.jpg

Former Inter Milan flop, Tijani Belaid, joins Toulouse as the 21 y/old Tunisian will look to show he has what it takes to play at the top level.

15486gignac.jpg

Much has been talked about Ligue 1 top scorer, Andre-Pierre Gignac, Toulouse have fended off offers for the French starlet, but for long will he remain with the French outfit.

Toulouse 1st match of the Season

345_1203409714.gif VS 325_1197736272.gif

-Venue: @ Municipal Haute Garonne

-Date: TODAY!

win on ower mind

We are nearly upon the new season and le mans new manager had this to say to the press: “ when I signed for le mans new manager I was in a lot of talks with player joining and leaving le mans now I have the hard task of choosing my starting 11 but I have so here they are:

GK M.TAIBI

RB R.BUSTOS CB J.SOTOMAYOR CB L.CHAVARRIA LB D.BALLERI

RM S.NEWTON CM L.MCGUGON CM K.WALLWORK LM T.SINCLAIR

ST G.NOEL ST D.ASHTON

1258_1238960935.jpg

ASHTON joint from westham in the summer and is set to be the biggest player into le mans this year thay are looking for more players but is happy with this team also in to le mans is number 2 walker he was set to be number 1 but got injerd in the warm up yesterday and is out for at least 3 weeks so will le mans get a good start or be the worst team in france we will see.

9_front_small.gif107_1204588409.gif12_front_small.gif

Fiorentina Grab Spency

Fiorentina announce they have secured the services of Greig Spence from Milan, Spence was shut out of the Milan squad after being told he won't play, Kevin has announced he will be starting in the Shield Match against Treviso on the 18th of May.

Greig%20Spence(1).JPG

'Spencey will make his debut infront of a packed out crowd'

Fiorentina announced the squad that will face Siena tonight on the opening day.

Frey ©

Comotto -- Dainelli -- Gamberini -- Vargas

Melo

Montolivo --- Kuzmanovic

Santana Zhirikov

Mutu

Mutu may be making his final appearence for the club after information leaked that Villareal are hoping to tie up his services. Gilardino announced he had signed a 5 Year Contract at Fiorentina and says he will help Fiorentina do what they can in the league this season.

9_front_small.gif107_1204588409.gif12_front_small.gif

Fiorentina Deney That Mutu Is Leaving For Le Mans

Reports have said that Mutu will be going Le Mans UC 72, Kevin has denied any such rumours and said "A deal is already in place between Mutu and Villareal, Cash is not a priority for me, i made an offer to Villareal when Mutu told me he wants to play in Spain and i want to bring some fresh new faces in, i won't give anything away all i am saying is a deal is in Place between Us and Villareal"

Aldershot Newsbox.

Aldershot win 3-2 against Morecombe. Good stuff really for the start.

Chairman asked if I can avoid finishing bottom. :rolleyes:

Were going for promotion mate! :D

Tomorrow, a full match report on The Shots friendly against GeorgeECFC's Exeter, Come on you Shots!

257zt51.png

110_1227090196.jpg

Gold Championship 58 Serie-A: Turn 1 Match Result.

Shock Result At The Delle Alpi.

9th May 2009

110_1227090196.jpgJuventus 2-2 Sampdoria 125_1189947521.gif

Aboutrika '9

Trezeguet '25

Turan '60

Delvecchio '71

images.php?i=6220_ardaturan5.jpg

Turk Sensation Arda Turan Scores On His Juventus Debut.

A very confident looking Sampdoria travelled the short distance to Turin for there encounter with the fallen Italian giants earlier tonight. Quite a few players made there debuts tonight for both sides, the biggest debut name was young Turk wonderkid Arda Turan as all eyes turned on him as Arda proved he is worthy of replacing Hasan Salihamidzic on the right flank for Juve.

The visitors took the early advantage by going 1-0 up from a Mohammed Aboutrika wonderstriker after taking on 3 Juve players and then looping round the keeper and finishing into an empty net. It wasn't long until Griffins side replied when David Trezeguet equalised for the Turin side as he smashed the ball into the roof of the net with everything behind it. Buffon and Vicente dazzled in the rest of the half but no one managed to take the lead.

The second half was all Juventus, and the hard work payed off in the 60th minute when Turkish wizzkid scored on his debut, Arda Turan as he finishes off a trademark counter attack. 4 minutes later Turan could have made it 3-1 and then the game would have been done and dusted but it was not meant to be as Sampdoria hit back with a Gennaro Delvecchio hit the ball into the keepers bottom right after taking 2 Juve defenders on. Rodriquez Vicente was ever so close to being sent off as he made a high tackle on Antonia Cassano. Final Score: Juventus 2-2 Sampdoria.

255_front_small.gif

Buffon

Grygera - Mellberg - Legrottaglie - Chielinni

Turan - Sissoko - Nedved© - Vicente

Del Piero

Trezeguet

Next up for Juventus is a home game to Sao Paulo in the UEFA Championsleague group stage match day 1. Match Preview to follow tomorrow.

Zenit Cruise uner new manager

10_front_small.gif258_1200618860.gif0 - 4 265_1203975428.gif12_front_small.gif

Jamie Gooding's Zenit tonight traveled to lokomotiv moskva and won 4-0 with out Emauel Adebayor, but some of the fans said Semshov coverd for him with two amazing goals.

Igor-Semshov-Russia_921808.jpg

Jamie Gooding said "What i seen tonight was amazing not just from Semshov but from the whole of Zenit,But Semshov Performance earned him a place in Monday nights game agaist PSV. After the game i spoke to my players and told them that im confident on facing PSV monday night, All Zenit fans will be happy to know that adebayor will be playing monday hoprfully the injury will not affect his game

EmmanuelAdebayor460.jpg

After the game we had a chat with Adebayor and he said "I can say that i enjoyed watching my team play tonight and i got a standing alvation when i enetered the stadium, i look forward to versing PSV tuesday. Adebayor attended the local school today and made alot of kids happy.

Adebayor%2011%20071101AFC-1%20(2).JPG

Jamie said "I hope we can carry on our form going into mondays game i will be playing my strongest team.

Jamie Gooding

Zenit Manager Gold Championship 58

Wolfsburg off to dream start.

logo_vfl_foot.gif

Vfl Wolfsburg 2 Schalke 04 0

Wolfsburg got off to an excellent start under new manager Liam Smith beating Schalke 2-0 at the Volkswagenarena. Wolfsburg captain Josue opened the scoring for the home side when he burst into the box and slotted past the Schalke keeper Neuer. Brazilian striker Grafite secured the victory 3 minutes from time when he beat the offside trap and slid it past Neuer to make it 2-0.

13-wolfsburg-grafite2-dpa1.jpg

Grafite celebrating the goal that secured the points.

Match Facts

48% Possession 52%

15 Total Shots 15

13 Shots On Target 13

5 Corners 6

1 Yellow Cards 0

0 Red Cards 0

Attendance - 29,964

Man of the Match - Zvjezdan Misimovic

*La Depeche du Midi*

39023_TOULOUSE_LOGO.gif

Toulouse c'est magnifique!

345_1203409714.gif 4 - 1 325_1197736272.gif

-Venue: @ Municipal Haute Garonne

-Goalscorers: Toulouse; L.DIARRA (11, 39), F.MANSARE (16, 24)

Le Havre; O.DAVIDAS (86)

-Possesion: 53% - 47%

-Total Shots: 13 - 11

-Shots on target: 7 - 2

-Corners: 9 - 8

-Yellow Cards: 4 - 0

-Red Cards:0 - 0

-M.O.M: Lamine Diarra

Toulouse got off to a great start in front of there home crowd, ousting there opponents, Le Havre, 4-1. Toulouse got a taste of a few of there new signings, one which made the biggest impact, Lamine Diarra, who put in a ''Man of the Match'' performance, scoring two. Toulouse took the lead straight from the start of the match in the 11th minute through a Diarra goal and 3 straight, unanswered goals, with the away team Le Havre scoring a late 86th minute goal for consolation.

Manager, Kylan had to say after the match;

All and all a good result for us, just the start to the season we needed, and will to continue off from. Diarra was fab for us, Sharbini had a great outing too, i think our supporters where most pleased, we will look to push for a top 6 finish in Ligue 1, with hopes of qualifying for Europe. :)

4_lamine_diarra2.jpg

Lamine Diarra here puts one his two goals past Christophe Revault, making a more than succesful debut in front of the ''TFC'' supporters @ home, also earining M.O.M honours.

Kazan cruise to victory

Rubin Kazan kicked off there season last night with a tricky home tie against Dynamo Kyiv. Kazan manager Daniel Murphy was very happy with the amount of fans at the game and he gives credit to the fans for getting behind the team.

Moskva nearly scored in the first minute but Ryzhikov made a spectacular save to deny the away side an early lead.Just two minutes later it was Kazan's turn to test the keeper. Semak tried his luck with a great overhead kick but the keeper made an even better save.On the 8 minute mark Gabulov made another great save from a wonderful strike from Bystrov. Both sides had a good amount of possession but it was mostly Moskva who had the ball but Kazan made the best out of the possession they had when Semak burst into the box and smashed his shot into the bottom corner for his first of the season.

695838_w2.jpg

Semak made it 1-0 to Rubin Kazan

Daniel Murphy knew his side would need a second goal to surely kill off Moskva.Savo Milosevic nearly did make it 2-0 when he chipped the keeper but the ball was cleared off the line by the awaiting defender. Just two minutes later Karadeniz tried the chip the keeper but his chip sailed over the bar. Five minutes before half time Bystrov broke down the left wing and saw Milosevic free in the box so he played into him on the ground and the Serbian striker smashed the ball into the roof of the net to give Kazan a 2-0 lead. One minute before half time Kvirkvelia should of made it 3-0 when he had an open goal in front of him and somehow he managed to blaze it over.

news_manset_resim_1793_Milosevic001.jpg

Milosevic made it 2-0 to the home side

Both sides came back out for the second half and Dynamo Moskva had the two good chances within two minutes but Caceres missed both of them.On the 52 minutes there was a mix up in midfield which Alejandro Dominguez took advantage of and he ran on to pass the ball around the advancing keeper.

769067_mediumsquare.jpg

Dominguez gets crowded by his team mates after is goal

Straight fro the tip off Quaresma ran past 5 players and looked set to score but he ended up smashing his shot off the post.Dynamo Moskva had most of the ball but did not make many chances in the second half but neither did Kazan. Kazan nearly had a fourth goal though when Adamov smashed a 25 yard shot off the crossbar and then just a minute later Bystrov did the same thing. The final result was a 3-0 win to Rubin Kazan.

Here is what Daniel Murphy has to say:

I am very happy with this win. Dynamo Moskva are a very though team to beat but we managed to do that and they never really scared us apart from Quaresma's good chance. I was impressed with how my team played as they have not had much time to gel to my style of play. I am looking forward to the next game against Amkar and I think my strikers will want to be performing even better than they did because of the arrival of Carlton Cole from West Ham.

There was only one bad thing that I could say and that is the behavior of Karadeniz after the game. He was out of order and because of this he is no longer wanted here at Rubin Kazan. I am looking for a right midfielder rated 88 for him if anybody wants to take him on.

326_1205534750.gif le mans last night lost 2-1 and now the richist club are in danger but one good thing to selerbrate for le mans is new boy dean ashton gave them the leade on 44 mins but le mans could not hold off Lorient le mans then revild this dean ashton has put pen to papper and signed a 5 year deal and it will take a lot to priy ower best player away so dont offer because no one can pay for the king of bling

610x.jpg

is this seans to come for the supper star dean ashton after last night proformons because u can see what it men to him last night

Dean_Ashton_of_West_368194a.jpg dean was hart broken when thay lost but after we cort up with him in the car park

200px-Dean_ashton.jpg dean had this to say to press it was one of them game what could have gone anyway i mist a siter and now fell like ive let my team down i whanted to win and scord but it was not enoth so we now are no wins 1 lose what dose this mean for me i dont what to play football in england no more but love france so ive signed a 5 year deal and am hoping to start for england again some time in the fucher so we will have to see.

Inter stunned at Torino!

109_1190676380.gif

Tom baldwin was interviewed after the game at torino and this is what he said"I'm not a happy person tonight playing against 1 of the weakest teams in SerieA and losing 3-1 it's a disgrace,action needs to be taken which means that there will be changes to the 1st team in wednesdays game against Lazio at home but 1st i hope my team can get a result in Argentina against Boca Juniors,I'll be palying my 2nd side as teh team against Torino won't be fit enought to play the game,let me warn some of my players that they're in danger of losing their places in the 1st team if performances don't improve."

This was the team that playes against Torino last night!

S JULIO CESAR

D MAICON C CHIVU J ZANETTI S MAXWELL

E CAMBIASSO

S MUNTARI M CARRICK

D STANKOVIC H EDERSON

C TEVEZ

All i have to say is my team is 1 of the best in the world and is capabale of coming back from a bad loss to win 6-0 the next game that is what it's like,if we can do that next game I'll be very pleased.But there a some good signs that I've picked up from the game.

4011_1210093839.jpg3684_1240741993.jpg1860_1209755861.jpg

All of my new signings had great debuts and fit in well with my new formation and long term plan at the club.