Gold Championship 58

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 58

10_front_small.gif150_1197753685.gif12_front_small.gif

More signings announced

Gimnastic manager Toggs Thomas has today announced the pernament signings of another 8 players.

The biggest of these would be experienced Croat' Midfielder, Josip Colina. He arrives from Grasshopper-Club in a 2.3M deal. Along with him came another Defensive-minded midfielder in the form of Togolese Christophe Grondin. The 25 year old arrived this morning from KAA Gent. Also joining along with them were Christian Steen, Vadis Odjifia-Ofoe, Samir Saric, Jakub Petr & Lenin Porozo.

The most talked about and biggest potential signing though, was of Angel Michel. He arrived earlier today in a 200k deal from Spanish League contenders, Valencia. The 20 year old striker should rise too over the 80 mark in the coming days. Then Toggs says, the Spanish hitman could be key too his promotion plans.

36234_1232370351.jpg

Michel, should rise too 80+ in the coming days.

Toggs also has two more bids on what he says will undoubtably be 'influental players'. The duo could possibly arrive as early as tommorow morning, and the GImnastic gaffer' hopes they will both be in contension for a place in the XI on Wednesday, as Gimnastic host Sevilla B.

44_front_small.gif V 269_front_small.gif

Villa 0 - 7 United

Manchester United got off to the best of starts last ngiht as they hammered Aston Villa (managed by BowenBoi) 7 - 0!

sport_soccer.gif The first goal came from new signing Joáo Moutinho after only 3 minutes!

sport_soccer.gif Cristiano Ronaldo then scores a thumper after 19 minutes.

sport_soccer.gif 10 minutes later, Joáo Moutinho scored again with a header!

sport_soccer.gif Then 7 mintues from half time Wayne Rooney scores a volley to make it 4 - 0

Man Of The Half : Joáo Moutinho

joaomoutinho.jpg

sport_soccer.gif Second Half starts and 5 minutes in Ibrahimovic gets his first goal of the season, first goal of the EPL and first goal for United!

sport_soccer.gif Just 4 minutes later, Joáo Moutinho gets his hat trick! What a debut!

sport_soccer.gif And to round it off Paul Scholes accidently deflects a shot into the goal. 7 - 0!

Man Of the Match : Wayne Rooney

wayne_rooney_the_associated_press.jpg

Armand Derri :

That was an amazing start to the season for us! If this is how we will be playing all season then I feel sorry for all the teams we are against. But to be honest I shouldn't be worrying about that. We will take it a match at a time. Our next match is a Bye in the cup but then its Stoke! Ha ha. I am really proud of the team and happy for all the scorers..especially Joáo Moutinho for his hat trick. Bring it on Stoke!!

115_1199412364.gif

JUSTICE WILL BE DONE OVER RONALDO SAGA...

AC Milan boss had this to say "Armand the manager of Manchester United stated that he would only cancel the deal of Ronaldo a better ones was to come in however one has not and he has cancelled so i may or may not take this matter to SMFA mate for going against Armand's word

44_front_small.gif V 269_front_small.gif

Villa 0 - 7 United

Manchester United got off to the best of starts last ngiht as they hammered Aston Villa (managed by BowenBoi) 7 - 0!

sport_soccer.gif The first goal came from new signing Joáo Moutinho after only 3 minutes!

sport_soccer.gif Cristiano Ronaldo then scores a thumper after 19 minutes.

sport_soccer.gif 10 minutes later' date=' Joáo Moutinho scored again with a header!

[img']http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c15821/sport_soccer.gif[/img] Then 7 mintues from half time Wayne Rooney scores a volley to make it 4 - 0

Man Of The Half : Joáo Moutinho

joaomoutinho.jpg

sport_soccer.gif Second Half starts and 5 minutes in Ibrahimovic gets his first goal of the season, first goal of the EPL and first goal for United!

sport_soccer.gif Just 4 minutes later, Joáo Moutinho gets his hat trick! What a debut!

sport_soccer.gif And to round it off Paul Scholes accidently deflects a shot into the goal. 7 - 0!

Man Of the Match : Wayne Rooney

wayne_rooney_the_associated_press.jpg

Armand Derri :

Well done dude, just warming up lool

every1 is for sale....

Inter stunned at Torino!

109_1190676380.gif

Tom baldwin was interviewed after the game at torino and this is what he said"I'm not a happy person tonight playing against 1 of the weakest teams in SerieA and losing 3-1 it's a disgrace' date='action needs to be taken which means that there will be changes to the 1st team in wednesdays game against Lazio at home but 1st i hope my team can get a result in Argentina against Boca Juniors,I'll be palying my 2nd side as teh team against Torino won't be fit enought to play the game,let me warn some of my players that they're in danger of losing their places in the 1st team if performances don't improve."[/color']

This was the team that playes against Torino last night!

S JULIO CESAR

D MAICON C CHIVU J ZANETTI S MAXWELL

E CAMBIASSO

S MUNTARI M CARRICK

D STANKOVIC H EDERSON

C TEVEZ

All i have to say is my team is 1 of the best in the world and is capabale of coming back from a bad loss to win 6-0 the next game that is what it's like,if we can do that next game I'll be very pleased.But there a some good signs that I've picked up from the game.

4011_1210093839.jpg3684_1240741993.jpg1860_1209755861.jpg

All of my new signings had great debuts and fit in well with my new formation and long term plan at the club.

Good game mate. dont be too upset with the performance. you have a good team that should be able to win the league.

Im very happy with the result however.

UEFA_Champions_League_logo.png

Gold Championship 58 UEFA Championsleague Group H Match Preview.

110_1227090196.jpg306_1206064924.gif329_1238250156.jpg398_1201607911.gif

UEFA Championsleague Group H

Juventus V Sao Paulo Preview:

Tomorrow night, Juventus host Sao Paulo in Italy as both teams look to set there Championsleague campaign off to a strong start. Both teams drew there first games in there respective countries. Griffin said he had rested some of his top guns so they are fit to play this game as the schedule for the games are very close together. Juventus are favourites to win the game as they have the stronger team. Juve are also favourites to top the group as they look to get there first European Cup under the reign of Griffin.

Sao Paulo manager Chris Woodend has made one big signing this season so far and that is Italian central midfielder Angelo Palombo from Sampdoria. On the other hand, Juve manager Griffin has been very busy in the market taking full advantage of the players for sale, he still has a wealthy budget, and is not afraid to splash the cash for much needed players. The biggest transfer shocks are Mohammed Sissoko and Vinsenzo Iaquinta leaving Italy and then Turk sensation Arda Turan signing a 4 year contract.

Juventus Expected Lineup:

255_front_small.gif

Buffon©

Zebina - Knezevic - Molinaro

- Poulsen -

Salihamidzic - Manuel Fernandez - Baraja - Giovinco

Amauri - Morientes

115_1199412364.gif

JUSTICE WONT GO TO SMFA

Milan wont go to the SMFA after the Dealings with Ronaldo after they decided it was not worth it however he would appericate it if Armand tommorow would reply to Milan's PM's....and maybe even come to an agreement he can stick to for Ronaldo...Justice stated " I have alot of repsect for Manchester United and there manager Armand however i am peeved off about the cancelling of the deal but i will n ot let it bother us and hopfully we can come to an agreement for Ronaldo if not then i guess ill go elsewere which will be a great shame and ill be very disappionted but hay what can i do NOTHING thats what."

181485835_cc20d60832.jpg?v=0

Ronaldo Cries as he hears a Milan swicth might not be on the cards anymore

leeds1.png

Leeds Latest

Tonight at 8pm, Leeds play Bury at home in a English Shield round 1 match. Leeds will be hoping to have good run in the cup and Leeds manager, Myran Szostak, hopes his side can pick up a win after saturday's dissapionting defeat to Bristol Rovers 1-0. Myran has made 8 changes going into tonights game and youngster Fabian Delph starts despite rumours linking him Almeria in Spain.

104_front_small.gifLeeds Team to face Bury51_front_small.gif

Vaniak

Vragel - Maloca - Gonzalez© - Ayovi

Santana - Lima - Berg - Delph

Ighalo - Nakayama

840_1201887743.gif

Exeter City 2-1 Rochdale

Guzan

Sequeira - Taylor - Seaborne - Moxey

Edwards (1)

Sercombe - Gill (1)

Mackie ---------------- Viafara

Stewart

Exeter got off to a perfect start on Saturday as they beat promotion hopefuls Rochdale at St James' Park. The visitors started brightly with Will Buckley, Adam Le Fondre and Rory McArdle all having good chances to open the scoring in the first 15 minutes. Jamie Mackie had Exeter's best chance early on when his volley went just wide. City took the lead after 36 minutes though when Matt Gill's miss-hit free kick somehow managed to beat the keeper. Rochdale equalised soon after half time when Buckley hammered home emphatically but the sides remained level for just 5 minutes as 35 year old Rob Edwards hit a powerful shot into the top right corner to give City the lead. Exeter held on to take the 3 points, the only disappointment being a slight injury to Jamie Mackie who was ruled out for 6 days with bruised ribs.

Tonight sees Exeter at home to Stevenage Borough in the 1st round of the English Shield, the 3rd game in 3 days after a goalless draw with Aldershot in a friendly yesterday. Expected team;

Jones

Tully - Chesnakov - Archibald-Henville - Harley

Cozic

Saunders - Panther

Sararer ---------------- Fleetwood

Stansfield

lazio.png

ITALIAN FOOTBALL CLUB LAZIO APPOINT THE MAN AT LAST!

Manager Guus Hiddink becomes the new manager of Lazio.

After trying to manage Lokomotiv and Bordeaux he has came up with an idea of moving to Italy, Serie A was one of the only leagues that he had never managed in...

Just a few hours past he got the job offer and already he says he sees the future bright for the team from the capital Rome.

Im very happy to be here in the capital of this great country. The board and I decided that the main target of this season is to qualify for the SMFA competition and ofcourse to beat our rivals Livorno and Roma.

Lazio will try to strengthen their side by bringing in new players. These below are the players that luckily got into Lazio's shortlist!

alou_diarra_reuters.jpg

Alou Diarra (Bordeuax)

Christian_Panucci_.jpg

Christian Panucci (Roma)

tonetto.jpg

Tonetto (Roma)

530646585-soccer-uefa-champions-league-first-knockout-round-first-leg-arsenal.jpg

Loria (Roma)

matteobrighi_171117.jpg

Matteo Brighi (Roma)

340x.jpg

Cavenaghi (Bordeuax)

Wolfsburg kick off Uefa campaign with first leg win.

uefa_cup_logo_06h.jpg

Vfl Wolfsburg 2 OGC Nice 1

The match started at a frantic pace and there was 2 goals in the opening 4 minutes. Right back Sascha Riether scored after 3 minutes with an excellent curling shot from the edge of the area. Anthony Modeste equalised immediately when he picked up the ball from the kick off, dribbled through the defence and slotted into the bottom corner to bring Nice level. Chaouki Ben Saada put Nice on the back foot when he recieved a red gard for shouting expletives at the referee and kicking the ball away. Following a corner Jan Simunek scored the winner for the home side when he tapped in the rebound after the keeper had parried a powerful header into his path.

JanSimunek_1430093.jpg

Jan Simunek scored the winner for Wolfsburg.

Match Facts

59% Possession 41%

18 Total Shots 15

14 Shots on Target 6

9 Corners 3

2 Yellow Cards 2

0 Red Cards 1

Attendance - 29,172

Man of the Match - Anthony Modeste (OGC Nice)

395_1195857065.gifVs 326_1205534750.gif

le mans last night played in the smfa Shield Round 1 against Eintracht Frankfurt and one 4-3 but the main point is le mans came back from 3-0 down to win 4-3 what a game M.FINK scored on the 30 min to put enintracht 1-0 up but 6 mins later F.TOSKI maid it 2-0 le mans manager looked shocked then like that was not enoth M.STEINHOFER scored on the 55 min to make it 3-0 and le mans looked like thay was packing up shop all fans was leaving the mach but R.WALLWORK 62 he made it 3-1 then T.SINCLAIR scored on the 71 to give le mans a life line the score was 3-2 and then the un finkerbull J.RAMARE tiyed the mach up on the 85 minit it looked like it was heading to e.t but then on the 87 le mans L.CHAVARRÍA socred to make it 4-3 and that is how it endid. the le mans manager had this to say at the end "that was luck no team will say we desorved that i fee like a mad man and my team is a descrace going 3-0 down is imbarsing but at least we one all my team is going to be loaned out i am bringing in 10 new player but 1 man that is staying is D ASHTON as he is my best out fild player.

players in to le mans in the past 12h

8018_1213148384.jpgAgustín ORION joined for 18 mill he is one of the bigist playes brought with money and the 27 year old loves his new team

Adebayor good debue ?

447151-adebayor08122006_large.jpg

Adebayor after training today said well that was probably the hardest game of my life but yet the most enjoyable, Im even more happy that i left arsenal and came to russia to play for ( Maybe the best club in russia) the season will tell I hope that i get my former clubs further down teh champions leauge if not hopefully ill finish my carer there these are some picturs of adebayor Training after his A* perdormance laste night.

adebayor4.jpg

This is adebayor after training he said "Well today i felt like a hero but that was my debue the presure was on me to socre atleast one not to mention two, Im hopping to be playing Tomorow if not the i hope to atleast come on as a sub.

gun__1232370744_adebayor17012009.jpg

Jamie Gooding

Zenit Manager Gold championship 58

US Boulogne - Overview

Rohit Gautam coming in believes he has a solid squad to work with and is happy to see a crop of young players and already sees a couple of stars. Rohit Gautam let the media know blockbluster deals could happen in seasons to come.

leeds1.png

40_1240852803.jpgLeeds 3 V 1 Bury16_1202042171.gif

Monday 11th May (h)

8pm Kick Off

English Shield Round 1

Andy Morrell (1)

Odion Ighalo (3)

Masashi Nakayama (26)

Masashi Nakayama (84)

Man of the Match

Martin Vaniak

200609281326_vaniak.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeds v Stockport Match Preview

Today at 8pm Leeds United host Stockport County in a Division 3 affair . It will be an even contest and both teams will be going for the win . Like the leeds manager, Myran Szostak, the stockport manager has been busy with transfer signings and managed to sign polish veteran, Jerzy Dudek, in goal.

104_front_small.gifLeeds Team to Face Stockport51_front_small.gif

M.Vaniak

D.Vragel - A.Bergdolmo - M.Maloca - P.Diop

J.Douglas - A.Longas - R.Berg - P.Verbir

M.Campodonico - V.Amraei

Subs: E.Velasquez - J. Gonzalez - F.Delph - M.Nakayama - F.Lima

Wolfsburg go top of table.

logo_vfl_foot.gif

Eintracht Frankfurt 0 Vfl Wolfsburg 3

Wolfsburg went top of the Bundesliga table when they won 3-0 away at Frankfurt. Brazilian Grafite continued his scoring run when he put Wolfsburg infront after 15 minutes when the Frankfurt defence left him in too much space and he made no mistake from 10 yards out. Grafite scored his 3rd goal in 2 games after the half time break hitting a inviting cross early and leaving the keeper stranded. Edin Dzeko completed the win with a long range shot that almost burst the back of the net.

dzeko%2016.jpg

Dzeko celebrating his excellent long range strike.

Match Facts

42% Possession 58%

14 Total Shots 14

4 Shots On Target 5

3 Corners 4

2 Yellow Cards 1

1 Red Cards 0

Attendance - 49,739

Man of the Match - Grafite (Vfl Wolfsburg)

1258_1238960935.jpg

Dean Ashton is set to sign a 5 year deal on top of his 2 year deal after le mans won 3-1 aganst Bordeaux and dean aston scored his second goal in as many games also in news roy keane has amited he will be going back to england if a opercunity comes around M.RIQUERO has also signed a 2 year deal the 26 year old scored last night to help le mans win 3-1 he is happy to be with a team like this also roy is in talkes with a player worth up to 23 mill WHO COULD IT BE

*La Depeche du Midi*

39023_TOULOUSE_LOGO.gif

Toulouse on top!

340_1191453110.gif 0 - 1 345_1203409714.gif

-Venue: Route de Lorient

-Goalscorers: Toulouse; M.FOFANA (77)

Rennes; none

-Possesion: 38% - 62%

-Total Shots: 14 - 20

-Shots on target: 3 - 11

-Corners: 8 - 3

-Yellow Cards: 0 - 0

-Red Cards: 0 - 0

-M.O.M: Andre-Pierre Gignac

Toulouse played visitors this time to Rennes as they look to continure there form off there season opening, 4-1 win against Le Havre. Toulouse played a complete 90 minutes this match dominating the game, howvever even though they dominated posession the goals where hard to come by, yet in the 77th they found the only goal of the match when Daniel Braaten sent a lovely cross into the box which found the head of, Mohamed Fofana who placed it perfectly past the keeper, 1-nil the final score to Toulouse. Most notably new summer signing, Tijani Belaid made his debut for Toulouse, getting a chance to start in the XI, after Anas Sharbini suffered a minor injury against Le Havre, also Gignac must be given credit for his sensational play, even tho he was unable to score he ran the defence rampant, earning M.O.M honours.

Manager, Kylan had to say after the match;

Great to see we're continuing our great form, its only 2 matches in so it's best no to get ahead of ourselves tho. I'm more than satisfied with the result and we will look to prepare for next week.

96303-article-fm7uv.jpg

Youngster, Tijani Belaid made a strong outing in his debut for Toulouse, filling in for injured, Sharbini.

16925.jpg

Mohamed Fofana scored the only goal of the match, giving is side the 3 points and as of current the top spot in Ligue 1.

NEXT MATCH

FRIENDLY

840_1201887743.gif VS 345_1203409714.gif

-DATE: 14th May, 2009

-Venue: @ St James Park

152nv2x.png

115_1199412364.gif

ROSSONERI NEWS!

71487733-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-g-arsenal-v-fc-porto.jpg

Lopez and Hulk join up with Milan as Pato Parts for Portugal!

FC Porto Duo Lisandro Lopez and Givanildo Vieira de Souza(Hulk) joint Milan as Brazilian Striker Alex Pato switched to Porto, Justice said " It was very hard to let Pato go but this was an offer to ard to refuse it has improved our Squad size and we now have enough strong Strikers, we have a good option on who to play now...Lopez managed to score on His milan debut he has fitted in well with our team and i wish Pato good luck at Porto and for the rest of his career."

svEURO_wideweb__470x282,0.jpg

Fine Form For Fabregas

New Milan Star Francesc Fabregas has been on fine form in his first two Games gaining 2 MoM awards in 2 games hes played in Scoring last night at Chievo is Milan's 2-2 Draw..He also played part in Milans 2-0 Victory over Bologna last Weekend, he was not apart of the SMFA Shield side who managed a 1-0 win over Hannover 96 as Milan played there second Stream. Milan lost 2-1 in a Friendly against Real Madrid, so Milan are unbetean in all Competitve compitions. Milan also face Barcelona in a Friendly on Sunday.!

Guest Toggs

After Saturdays opening day disappointment away from home, goals from Grondin, Casadesus & David Buaza were enough too give Gimnastic a comfortable 3-0 win in front of their fans against Seville Atletico.

Also, signing for the club were Rosales, Lago & Leitner. They should all be starting line-up, both Lago & Rosales get a starting XI place pre-rise. Toggs looks too add more too the squad soon.