Patric - The New Maicon

Halstinho

Patric

Name: Patric Cabral Lalau

Club: Sao Caetano (On Loan From Criciuma) - (Will Join Benfica In June)

Position: RB

Date Of Birth: 25/3/89 (Age - 20)

Nationality: Brazilian

Patric Cabral Lalau, who is known as Patric is a Brazilian defender currently playing for Sao Caetano.

He is known as the "New Maicon".

He began his footballing career with home town club Criciuma.

He is now on-loan to Serie B club Sao Caetano.

Patric is a quick and powerful right back, who runs up and down the flanks to help out in attack and defense.

He shows great strenght and is technically good.

This season he has played 5 times in the Paulistao and he has scored once.

He was part of the Brazil U-20 team who competed in the Sudamericano sub-20, which Brazil won and he played a key part in that success and he impressed.

After some fantastic displays he has been linked with a move to Portuguese giants Benfica.

He will sign for Benfica when his loan spell at Sao Caetano finishes in June.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games Played (This Season)

sao-caetano-80x80-en.jpg

Mirassol v Sao Caetano - 4-2 (Came on the 55th min - Played 35 mins)

Sao Caetano v Guarani - 2-0 (Played 90 mins - Scored on the 42nd min)

Bragantino v Sao Caetano - 6-1 (Played 69 mins)

Paulista v Sao Caetano - 1-1 (Played 90 mins)

Sao Caetano v Sao Paulo - 2-2 (Played 60 mins)

Re: Patric - The New Maicon

Soon as he plays his first Brasileiro B game' date=' I'll get it done. Got Zézinho added, so we'll get Patric on ASAP.[/quote']

how good do you think he will become insider? i buy most of the players you mention but who would you say are the best 5 players in brazil that will become superstars keirison neymar?

how good do you think he will become insider? i buy most of the players you mention but who would you say are the best 5 players in brazil that will become superstars keirison neymar?

I don't want to hi-jack this post, click on my sig for the other top Brazilian buys.

As for Patric, it's tough to say. He looked really good for Brazil, but who doesnt? I havn't paid any attention at all to Criciuma or Sao Caetano, so I'm afraid I'm a bit in the dark. :mad:

• 3 months later...

It's called either (1) "getting found out" or (2) "getting cleared out" 'cause you're not the boss' guy

Benfica's new coach dismissed Freddy Adu today, too.

Patric loan to Cruz is strange too... because although Benfica's bench is deep they have no one @ RB. It's an absolutely glaring weak spot. They have a RM starting there right now.

It's called either (1) "getting found out" or (2) "getting cleared out" 'cause you're not the boss' guy

Benfica's new coach dismissed Freddy Adu today' date=' too.

Patric loan to Cruz is strange too... because although Benfica's bench is deep they have no one @ RB. It's an absolutely glaring weak spot. They have a RM starting there right now.[/quote']

he is .. how do i say this.. Very weak!!

i don´t recommend this signing. at the moment, of course... Because potential he has it, not the rest..