Sergio Ramos

Bourkey

Sergio Ramos  

1. 1.

Re: Sergio Ramos

He'll get 94 I think, but he's really far too lazy to deserve more than 92, in my opinion. He has the ability to be the best RB in the world, but he's just looked like he can't be bothered for the past couple of seasons now.

I think he's been told how good he is a few times too many. Now he thinks he doesn't need to put any effort in, because he thinks the opposition just aren't good enough. Needs a good kick up the backside, to be honest.

He can only rise to 94 if Daniel Alves moves to 95 or 96' date=' Daniel Alves is exponentially better than him.[/quote']

Defensively, Alves is actually worse than Ramos. The only thing that makes him better is his attacking. Alves is almost as overrated by SM as Ramos is at the moment. The only top class RB who is actually as good as their SM rating claims is Maicon, in my opinion (plus Lahm if you count him as a RB). Alves, Ramos, Zambrotta and Bosingwa are all rated at least a point higher than they should be. None of those should be higher than Sagna, to be honest (who should probably be 93).

Whatever Ramos gets though, it doesn't really matter long term. He easily has the class to be a 95 rated player - he just isn't playing like one right now. I definately think he'll get his form back, and I'd still rather have him in my squad than anyone I mentioned above, except Maicon.

I can't see ramos droping, altough if it was my chocie hed be 93, hes a shocking defender absolutly shocking

Alves is awesome going forward as is maicon, both are better than ramos in that area too.

Real madrid have been in awesome form, 52 points from 54 before the defeat to barce or something, i can't see ramos Droping also can't forget he plays for spain.

IMO, Maicon and Dani Alves are better.

But I doubt these two will rise to 95 this time. So to be fair, Ramos will drop to 94.

If Abidal drops to 93, it'll will be similar reasons. (Evra and Lahm are better, yet they didn't rise to 94, so Abidal should drop to 93)

Ramos down to 94 or 93 IMO. Im shocked that he plays for the Eurpean Champions and Real Madrid regularly. Defensively hes pathetic but attacking hes not as bad. Alves is amazing at dribbling but pants at defending, so i think barca should play him on the wing.

Alves is amazing at dribbling but pants at defending' date=' so i think barca should play him on the wing.[/quote']

Yeah, but look at who usually plays on the right wing for Barca. :D

Alves couldn't play in Messi's position anyway really. He could only play further forward in a 4-4-2 (or something similar), but Barca have played a DM and 2 CMs in midfield, with 2 wingers and a CF further forward for as long as I can remember, so there's pretty much zero chance they'll change formation just for one player. :P

i dont know why everyone seems to think dani alves is the best right back in the world. he's really not. everyone just looks far too much at players attacking ability rather than defensive. Dani alves is a defender...technically. The best right back in the world is Maicon. Maicon is solid defensively and he rarely loses the ball when its at his feet. He has a much better control than Alves. Maicon also gives crosses just as well as alves. Maicon also makes much better passes and has much more composure.

Defensively a rock' date=' attacking not as great. Probably the best defensive RB, but attacking he is poor, but he insists on attacking which is why he is having such a poor season.[/quote']

Defensively a rock please I presume you mean Attacking he has been miles better than defensively he has been better attacking and has been so poor defensively. I seen him in a couple of times this season and he has been brilliant attacking bt poor defensively. eg. he scored and set up one against Barca and then he was all at sea for Barca's goals!!!!!!!

A DROP TO 94 surely

;)

Defensively a rock' date=' attacking not as great. Probably the best defensive RB, but attacking he is poor, but he insists on attacking which is why he is having such a poor season.[/quote']

There is being biased and then there's just being stupid , for me he has to drop 1 or SM have gona crazy, but he should drop 2 which won't happen as Madrid have managed to keep hold of second and close to Barca well until last week anyway. Also if you compare to Alves he should defo go to 94 and Alves to 95.