Carlos ORLANDO SA - 10K BUY MUST!

draga9

Portugese wonder kid, Carlos ORLANDO SA has been a massive target for chelsea untill Phillip Scolari got. the sack. Abramovhic apporved the 4 million pound transfer deal after Orlando Sa joined Chelsea on a trial move in December during Luiz Felipe Scolari's time at the club, however, he could not land a permanent contract at Stamford Bridge. Sporting Braga made it official on thursday last week that the young talent has signed for FC Porto. He will be moving in the summer to the Portugese giants. Sporting Braga coach Jorge Jesus had claimed that Sa's move was part of a strategy that the club's adminsitration had devised and that he is in total agreement with - although, very questionable. "It was a plan from the board of directors, which I was in accord with, and we are now seeing its dividends," claimed Jesus. After the transfer with Chelsea almost going through the 2 year deal with Porto is official.

Sa is currently in rehabilitation as the young forward underwent successful surgery to repair a damaged ligament in his right knee. Sa's debut for Portugal national team was against Finland early this year. Orland was called up after a blistaring performance where Sa managed to score a hatrik in the 4-1 wn over Spain under 21's. Braga are currently 5th in the Portugese League table. the last game Sa played in before he got injured was on the 4th of April where he managed to score in the 2 - 0 victory over Victoria Setubal. I will keep you updated.

Date of Birth: 26/05/88

Nationality: Portugal

Position: Forward

Rating: 70

ROSE TO : 82

Re: Carlos ORLANDO SA - 10K BUY MUST!

draga...good spot...but now you are going to be attacked by old thread diggers..;)

well there hasnt been one on him specifically, only ones saying he will go up in al rise threads. thats only reason i made it. as well as the poli one i made today. he was in all italian ratings and that but not one on him specifically

Thanks Draga what a buy for my small man city team... :D:D:D

defo gettin repped for this.. Plus 12 :eek::eek:

awesome rise' date=' bought him for 10k and then a couple of hours later he rises by 12, i have to admit one of my favourite moments on SM so far. Repped :)[/quote']

thanks alot boys. trying to find a few more. if you check out my other 2 posts try those players. see how they go. thanks again

Exactly and if you type the name carlos orlando sa in the search engine you will find a thread saying 70 rated 10k star to sign for chelsea in the second page and there is only 2 pages to look through.??????

Regardless I saw THIS thread the day before his rating rise and reaped the reward. Frankly I'd never heard of this guy before so how could I have typed his name in the search engine?

Lighten up people.

Exactly and if you type the name carlos orlando sa in the search engine you will find a thread saying 70 rated 10k star to sign for chelsea in the second page and there is only 2 pages to look through.??????

well alot of the people arnt going to be able to type carlos orlando sa if they dont know who he is can they?

• 1 month later...