Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

Nope. But apparently after tonights game Arsenal are going to try and sign Villa and Silva' date=' because they're playing a friendly against them too. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Pfft, i wish.. :rolleyes::o

Can arsenal afford them? :o thought they wasnt buying anyone big till they paid there staidum off?

It was a JOKE. :D The point of my post was that the only reason Silva is being linked with us is because we are playing Valencia in a friendly.

What is two european cups a failure in your eyes then? :rolleyes:

No but one Serie A title in 15 years of management, and leaving Milan in a complete mess is a failure.

I'd forgotten that all Chelsea care about is winning the CL once so they can call themselves a big club :D

Guest United

no but one serie a title in 15 years of management' date=' and leaving milan in a complete mess is a failure.

I'd forgotten that all chelsea care about is winning the cl once so they can call themselves a big club :D[/quote']

100% true! :)

No but one Serie A title in 15 years of management' date=' [b']and leaving Milan in a complete mess is a failure.[/b]

I'd forgotten that all Chelsea care about is winning the CL once so they can call themselves a big club :D

A mess that he had nothing to do with. If he signed the players he wanted Milan would have been a better side.

A mess that he had nothing to do with. If he signed the players he wanted Milan would have been a better side.

That's entirely hypothetical.....the FACT (I sound like Rafa now) he won one Serie A title in 15 years would suggest he is seriously overrated B)

That's entirely hypothetical.....the FACT (I sound like Rafa now) he won one Serie A title in 15 years would suggest he is seriously overrated B)

The FACHT that he won 2 CL titles with most of the team chosen by the top brass(which is true btw) suggests to me that he is a good manager

The FACHT that he won 2 CL titles with most of the team chosen by the top brass(which is true btw) suggests to me that he is a good manager

But the top brass picked him some top top players. The Milan team was a very good one between 02-07, well capable of winning Serie A, and he managed it once, having already failed to do it at Juventus.

He might be a good manager, but he's no Fergie or Mourinho. He's more likely to be the next Scolari

But the top brass picked him some top top players. The Milan team was a very good one between 02-07' date=' well capable of winning Serie A, and he managed it once, having already failed to do it at Juventus.

He might be a good manager, but he's no Fergie or Mourinho. He's more likely to be the next Scolari[/quote']

I am sure Fergie wouldn't have enjoyed Glazers picking the players for him.

However I do agree he will end up like Scholari and be sacked in december

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I think Ancelotti will perform similarly to Avram Grant, in the sense that he may not win many trophies with a good squad, but is still quite a good manager. I don't know if that made any sense to any of you guys reading, because it looks terrible to me now. :D

Saw something about Spurs offering Cudicini for James. If I was Pompey I'd accept tbh, only because Cudicini has a slight age advantage and was a hell of a better keeper in his prime.

Saw something about Spurs offering Cudicini for James. If I was Pompey I'd accept tbh' date=' only because Cudicini has a slight age advantage and was a hell of a better keeper in his prime.[/quote']

Where'v you got that from

I read that James may be going to sunderland and Portsmouth are close to signing Anti Neimi

Luca Toni's agent has said the Italian striker could join West Ham on a season long loan. Toni would be a great signing for West Ham but you'd think there would be better teams than West Ham in for him.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0' date='19528,11661_5477521,00.html[/url']

:eek: would be a great loan