Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

Real Madrid giving Van der Vaart for free!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Sweet jesus, that's crazy! :eek:They paid 16 million for him just year ago and he still captains Netherlands and is still great, youngish player with good future ahead. For free!?!? :eek: I hope he will be snapped for free by some French club... Lyon or PSG could be good places for him. The top thing would be VDV in Bordeaux, 4 man midfield Diarra-Wendel-VDV-Gourcuff. That would be very nice.

One more time :eek:

Real Madrid giving Van der Vaart for free!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Sweet jesus' date=' that's crazy! :eek:They paid 16 million for him just year ago and he still captains Netherlands and is still great, youngish player with good future ahead. For free!?!? :eek: I hope he will be snapped for free by some French club... Lyon or PSG could be good places for him. The top thing would be VDV in Bordeaux, 4 man midfield Diarra-Wendel-VDV-Gourcuff. That would be very nice.

One more time :eek:[/quote']

They didn't pay £16M, as far as I'm aware they got him very cheap as his Hamburg contract was a year from expiry...?

Giving him away for nothing would be madness though. He will be heading somewhere bigger than France too.

Link please?
21.57 Dutch midfielder Rafael Van der Vaart should be allowed to leave Real Madrid for nothing having fallen out of favour there' date=' a lawyer for the players' union FIFPro has clamed.[/quote']

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch

I would love it if United snapped him up. B) I doubt there is anyway he would be allowed to leave for free though.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch

I would love it if United snapped him up. B) I doubt there is anyway he would be allowed to leave for free though.

So it's should rather than will. No way that's gonna happen. just a lawyer drumming up business, wanting to be the lawyer of the next Bosman.

Maybe if he's not selected in the 25-man Real Madrid squad for the Spanish season he may have grounds for an argument, but I doubt it will be for free.

EDIT: I'd like to see him at OT too, btw :P

So it's should rather than will. No way that's gonna happen. just a lawyer drumming up business' date=' wanting to be the lawyer of the next Bosman.

Maybe if he's not selected in the 25-man Real Madrid squad for the Spanish season he may have grounds for an argument, but I doubt it will be for free.

EDIT: I'd like to see him at OT too, btw :P[/quote']

I never thought I'd see the day when reality worked in unison with this new dodgy player AI thingy going to happen on SM.

I for one hope it dosn't happen because it would negate contracts in the game and give players agents far to much power, even thou you could argue they have to much power nowadays anyway.

They didn't pay £16M' date=' as far as I'm aware they got him very cheap as his Hamburg contract was a year from expiry...?

Giving him away for nothing would be madness though. He will be heading somewhere bigger than France too.[/quote']

Of course he is not going to France, but since he might be going back to Hamburg, that isn't exactly "bigger than France". Bundesliga might be slightly bigger than ligue 1, but no way Hamburg is bigger than Lyon or Bordeaux.

Here's link: http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2009/20090812_215800_van-der-vaart-gratuit.html

It's in fact the players' syndicate's lawyer who says this, not Florentino. According to France Football, Real did pay 16 million for VDV and wants to get that sum out of him now. This is reasonable, but syndicate's lawyer said that the way they're doing this allows VDV to move to new club without a transfer. The reason is, that as Real is just offloading this player anywhere and have told him that he has no place whatsoever in Real. This is, according to the lawyer, breaking his contract. If so, the contract being broken, VDV is free to go. Now, of course, this might shock Florentino just as much, but the way they've been dealing with their quality Dutch players, they are now practically giving them away for free. Should VDV go for free, they could only blame themselves for treating him as if he was garbage.

So it's should rather than will. No way that's gonna happen. just a lawyer drumming up business' date=' wanting to be the lawyer of the next Bosman. [/quote']

This might be the case as well, but it still is shocking news if he goes. Anyway, he might have grounds for this, because player's are employed by teams and they do have some rights according to that and if Real is only trying to throw his wage to be paid by someone else, accepting any offers, he might have a right to leave without transfer. I don't know for sure, but this behavior might in fact break regular working contract rules. Although, I remember reading that the Dutch have so huge wages that they have no intention to leave Real just because they don't get to play. :P This will be so much laughter if he goes for free...

Of course he is not going to France' date=' but since he might be going back to Hamburg, that isn't exactly "bigger than France". Bundesliga might be slightly bigger than ligue 1, but no way Hamburg is bigger than Lyon or Bordeaux.

Here's link: [url']http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2009/20090812_215800_van-der-vaart-gratuit.html[/url]

It's in fact the players' syndicate's lawyer who says this, not Florentino. According to France Football, Real did pay 16 million for VDV and wants to get that sum out of him now. This is reasonable, but syndicate's lawyer said that the way they're doing this allows VDV to move to new club without a transfer. The reason is, that as Real is just offloading this player anywhere and have told him that he has no place whatsoever in Real. This is, according to the lawyer, breaking his contract. If so, the contract being broken, VDV is free to go. Now, of course, this might shock Florentino just as much, but the way they've been dealing with their quality Dutch players, they are now practically giving them away for free. Should VDV go for free, they could only blame themselves for treating him as if he was garbage.

Agreed but he should be looking at going somewhere bigger than Hamburg too. Surely a big English or Italian club is willing to take him on? Amazing talent, hardly a risk at that price!

Agreed but he should be looking at going somewhere bigger than Hamburg too. Surely a big English or Italian club is willing to take him on? Amazing talent' date=' hardly a risk at that price![/quote']

In fact, Real might soon be happy to sell him for few millions and surely there are big clubs that could use him. Now that Milan and Inter have strengthened their squads with Real's Dutch, why wouldn't Juve buy VDV? Well, they have Diago already, but having VDV wouldn't hurt, except their competition.

Madrid don't have a choice if he leaves on a free, he's leaves on a free because Real Madrid violated his terms in his contract thus being granted a free leave from Madrid.

Well Negredo after being linked with Top clubs like Liverpool and Roma it looks like he could be on the way to Hull, HOPEFULLY NOT!

i have no official link apart from the newcastle times that stephen taylor is to under go a medical at goodison dont sound true though he would be a great signing if lescott goes

i have no official link apart from the newcastle times that stephen taylor is to under go a medical at goodison dont sound true though he would be a great signing if lescott goes

Chris Hughton had said he knows nothing about it and Taylor will be starting in Newcastle's game on Wedensday. If the deal was to happen I think it would be after Lescott moves (if he moves).

Also Radamel Falcao has Joined FC Porto from River Plate. After 115 apps and 45 goals in all for River Plate he was quickly snapped up as a replacement for Lisandro lopez. At 23 he is still young and has the attributes to be a lethal goalscorer. He was bought for a bargain 3.9M and Scored on his debut in the opening league match for Porto.

Chris Hughton had said he knows nothing about it and Taylor will be starting in Newcastle's game on Wedensday. If the deal was to happen I think it would be after Lescott moves (if he moves).

Great news, hopefully the sale has gone through by then. :)

* Sol Campbel will ONLY join if Taylor/Collocini leaves.

* Vidic wants to join Barcelona with Barcelona willing to buy him with Player+Cash.

* West Ham looks to have lost the loan deal for Luca Toni to Roma, BUT will sign Chamakh from Bordeoux for arond 7 Million.

* Ancelotti reckons Obi Mikel CAN'T reform to his diamond so he maybe sold with Arsenal very interested.

* Sevilla has agreed a deal in principle for Niko Kranjar but Niko will join them at the end of the season.

* Aguero will only join Chelsea at end of the season as Atletico has included him in squad for Champions League so this will probably a deal of around 42 Million, Atletico are not happy losing him now so they have enough time to look for a replacement which i reckon will be Lavezzi who is very much like Aguero.

* Riera looks like he could be on his way to Barcelona or Real Madrid with Benitez unhappy with his remaining budget which is 2 Million which he is far from happy with as he needs a defensive player like Ryan Shawcross who is valued at 8 Million

* Reo Coker looks to be on his way out of Aston Villa with a move to either Everton/West Ham on the cards.

* Aston Villa have lauched a bid for David Weater which Middlebough cannot reject due to Weaters willingness to leave to be in the Premiership.

* Blackburn and Bolton keen on Wayne Rooneys brother John Rooney.

* Chelsea are looking at AC Millan again but this time Seedorf.

* Eboue is edging closer to a move to Barcelona

* Cologne are favorites in the race to sign Rafeal Van Der Vaart who enjoyed his time in Germany.

* Alvaro Negredo seems to be heading to Hull to watch them Tommorow but will a late bid by Zenit St Petersberg scarper the deal and then again Hull seem to have missed out on another player.

* Diakhate was looking to join Spurs but now Liverpool have joined the race for him he prefers Liverpools option with a bid of around 7 Million being menthioned.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Well its rumours but they all sound logical and sound like that could happen.

You have just learned how tabloids sell their papers. :)

Lescott left out of squad for tomorrow because "his attitude is not right". He's definitely going to City. So you'll drop your captain and go for Toure and JLS. Two good CBs but still I don't think good enough.