Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

This isn't exactly a transfer, or a rumour, but Hameur Bouazza who used to play for Fulham, moved to Turkish side Sivasspor last week, after playing one game with the club, he decided he wanted to leave the club, so he has now had his contract canceled with the club after only one game. :D

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5510832,00.html

According to goal.com (don't trust)' date=' Juventus have signed Rafinha from FC Schalke. If it is true, then its a good signing - but they really needed to strengthen the LB spot more... (Grosso)[/quote']

Molinaro and De Ceglie not good enough? :(

Barcelona close to completing the signing of Dmytro Chygrynskiy from Shakhtar Donetsk. Fee is believed to be €25 million (:eek:). Still, he is a class player. Dunno what formation Barca are planning to play, that will be their 6th CB (7 if you count young Muniesa). Pique and Chygrynskiy to start? Surely can't leave Puyol on the bench. So Pique on the bench instead? :o

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5516771,00.html

Barcelona close to completing the signing of Dmytro Chygrynskiy from Shakhtar Donetsk. Fee is believed to be €25 million (:eek:). Still' date=' he is a class player. Dunno what formation Barca are planning to play, that will be their 6th CB (7 if you count young Muniesa). Pique and Chygrynskiy to start? Surely can't leave Puyol on the bench. So Pique on the bench instead? :o

[url']http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5516771,00.html[/url]

Christ, they also have Milito and Marquez who are top class CB's. That's unbelievable. Puyol (he will start), Pique (class.. should start), then Chygrynskyy (good player, shouldnt be on the bench), then they've got Milito and Marquez. Surely they've got to look to sell. :o

There team is just pure immense. :o

Barcelona close to completing the signing of Dmytro Chygrynskiy from Shakhtar Donetsk. Fee is believed to be €25 million (:eek:). Still' date=' he is a class player. Dunno what formation Barca are planning to play, that will be their 6th CB (7 if you count young Muniesa). Pique and Chygrynskiy to start? Surely can't leave Puyol on the bench. So Pique on the bench instead? :o

[url']http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5516771,00.html[/url]

It's very good signing for Barcelona if it's really completed. Chygrynsky-Pique as future Barca CB. Puyol still needed because his experience and versatility. Marquez already dedicated to the club for long time. So, it left Henrique,Muniesa and Milito. I think Muniesa is enough for 5th choice. Henrique never will be Barca 1st team part and his career will developed better if he moved. Milito is good player for Barca but his injury make his career now uncertain

Talks of Lee Trundle rejoining Swansea City on loan :eek:

Trundle joined Bristol City from Swansea for £1 million in 2007/2008 pre-season but in 2 seasons in Bristol he hasn't been given enough games and scored 7 goals in 58 appearances. He went out on loan to Leeds at the end of last season, playing 10 games and scoring once. Swansea have 11 players out, and only 1 forward fit and not suspended in Chad Bond, Stephen Dobbie will miss Saturday's match with Watford throug injury aswell as Gorka Pintado suspended for the game and new signing Besian Idrijaz is a doubt for saturday.

bbc article

Trundle joined Swansea in 2003 and scored 86 goals in 173 appearances for the Swans in all competitions.

Guest King Kolo

I'm in Spain at the moment and Barca are playing Shaktar today in the Supercopa and a interview asked him something and he replied and I asked my Mum what he said and she said the interviewer said "Are you ready to join Barca?" and Chygrynskiy said "Monday". Good signing, surely Milito will have to leave which will give Barca enough cash for another CF as backup as if one of Ibrahimovic, Messi or Henry gets injured surely with the amount of cash they could get for Milito or Marquez or both they will be able to buy a class striker, I'd hope for Forlan or Cavenaghi. So if all this happens this is what I hope for Barca's XI to be next season...

----------------------------------Valdes----------------------------------

----Alves---------------Puyol----------Chygrynskiy or Pique---Maxwell-----

-------------------------------Toure--------------------------------------

--------------------Iniesta-----Xavi-----Keita-----------------------------

-------------Henry--------------Messi------------Ibrahimovic--------------

You may think I'm dumb putting Ibrahimovic on the wing and Messi in the centre but that is what they played in the Supercopa against Bilbao and they won 3-0 and played some really nice football. Also looking at that they could get another CM better than Keita as he can have some off days.

Chygrynskiy isn't really barca quality imo. another barca signing that makes no sense

He is only 22 though and is definitely a talent. I think they need a centre back in his mold- he takes no prisoners and as good as Pique is, if he is to be the future, I believe he ideally needs a Chygrynskiy to balance him out. A much bigger fee than I would have expected though.

Re: Summer Transfer Thread.

Sammy Clingan to Fulham.

Wes Hoolahan to Crystal Palace

Lee Croft to Sunderland

Ryan Bertrand' date=' Dave Mooney, Alan Lee, Adrian Leijer and all 500 other loanees are going back.

Were screwed. :([/quote']

more like clingang to Coventry + Croft to Forest aswell as hoolahan staying for now

----------------------------------Valdes----------------------------------

----Alves---------------Puyol----------Chygrynskiy or Pique---Maxwell-----

-------------------------------Toure--------------------------------------

--------------------Iniesta-----Xavi-----Keita-----------------------------

-------------Henry--------------Messi------------Ibrahimovic--------------

You may think I'm dumb putting Ibrahimovic on the wing and Messi in the centre but that is what they played in the Supercopa against Bilbao and they won 3-0 and played some really nice football. Also looking at that they could get another CM better than Keita as he can have some off days.

I think it's dumber to display a formation with 12 players in it....

Lol, I was looked at that before and though "How the hell has he got all of those players in the same team? It seems like they have an extra man!" Only now I've realised it is actually 12 men! :P

Plus the game is tomorrow, someone dosen't know there infomation for a team they say they support. :rolleyes:

First team line-up:

Valdes

Alves-Puyol-Pique-Abidal

Toure

Xavi-Iniesta

Messi-Ibrahimovic-Henry

Can a 'Barca fan' tell me why they're splashing out €25 million on a CB' date=' who by the looks of things wont start and is ineligible for the CL?[/quote']

To be honest i think it will be Puyol with a deffo spot, Milito and Pique fighting for a place and the UkUkrainian on the bench, i see it as more as a long term investment, Marquez won't be getting as many games this season and i wouldn't be surpised if he retired next, so it's always good to have four quality CB's, and with Milito's injuries we don't what will happen.

Can a 'Barca fan' tell me why they're splashing out €25 million on a CB' date=' who by the looks of things wont start and is ineligible for the CL?

[b']Edit[/b] - I would also put Maxwell ahead of Abidal.

As I've said, they need the variety in their defenders and you get the impression that they're desperate to just sign players in the wake of Madrid's spending spree.