Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

So having purchased Hietinga & Distin' date=' Moyes still has £15M odd in the bank.....

Great business[/quote']

They've only got something like £5mil left I think becuse they spent over £10 mil on Bilyaletdinov.

Still great business though :)

Guest Toggs

That's like swapping Joelon Lescott for Billyaledinov, Distin, Heitinga and 5M. Shows that if MUFC actually bothered spending wisely, they could well get into the top4. :)

Guest Park Ji Sung

Fabregas to united!!!!!!!!!

United are in talks with Arsenal, looking to sign cesc fabregas, with anderson going the other way!!!!

My friend works in PR for Arsenal and has seen David Gill this morning, they've been in meetings all day.

Re: Fabregas to united!!!!!!!!!

United are in talks with Arsenal' date=' looking to sign cesc fabregas, with anderson going the other way!!!!

My friend works in PR for Arsenal and has seen David Gill this morning, they've been in meetings all day.[/quote']

And the "whatever" award for worst transfer rumour of the summer goes to............... :rolleyes:

United are in talks with Arsenal' date=' looking to sign cesc fabregas, with anderson going the other way!!!!

My friend works in PR for Arsenal and has seen David Gill this morning, they've been in meetings all day.[/quote']

Yeah right.. so your mate came to that conclusion because he saw David Gill? :rolleyes:

You make up so much rubbish.

There will be all sorts of stories about like this one tomorrow.

My mates sisters husbands cleaner saw Ronaldhino on the number 26 bus heading for Sincil Bank :o

Guest Park Ji Sung

Obviously not just because he saw david gill. He works at arsenal and knew that united have been inquiring about him for a few weeks. It's only now that formal talks have begun. It'll be on SSN in the morning.

Obviously not just because he saw david gill. He works at arsenal and knew that united have been inquiring about him for a few weeks. It's only now that formal talks have begun. It'll be on SSN in the morning.

If it's true I will hold my hands up....but 99% of stories like this are just that. Stories.

If Arsenal were going to sell Fabregas they wouldn't sell him to Manchester United :o

If it's true I will hold my hands up....but 99% of stories like this are just that. Stories.

If Arsenal were going to sell Fabregas they wouldn't sell him to Manchester United :o

What a load of tosh....

After what Arsene said about 'anti-football' and all, it makes it even worse. :o

Cheers both of you. :)

Got footy tomorrow so ill try be back for around 3 cos all the big transfers are around the last few hours normally. :o

Will SSN have updates from all the transfers around the day? Not just the ones happening like right at the end (cos i'll miss the early ones).. sorry weird question but.. :P...

Cheers both of you. :)

Got footy tomorrow so ill try be back for around 3 cos all the big transfers are around the last few hours normally. :o

Will SSN have updates from all the transfers around the day? Not just the ones happening like right at the end (cos i'll miss the early ones).. sorry weird question but.. :P...

They'll have people all over the place all day, doubt the other sports news will get a sniff.

They'll have people all over the place all day' date=' doubt the other sports news will get a sniff.[/quote']

Kk dont matter anyway.. mates got his iphone so ill keep checking that few times every hour :P