Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

Guest Park Ji Sung

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

The deadline for international transfers is midnight tonight too, so a lot of deals might be done by then.

On the Fabregas story, I think anderson going the other way helps. Its clear that Fabregas is dreaming of barca, and winning trophies. If he stays at arsenal another season, chances are he'll force his way out. This way, it's being done on their terms, and they get one of the most promising young players out there. He'll stay at united for a few seasons, probably til Xavi retires, and will succeed him. I couldn't believe it either at first. Although, all the signs point to it. Both of them left out of the teams saturday, both recently speaking out against their managers.

MANCHESTER UNITED ALSO IN TALKS WITH BARCELONA FOR LIONEL MESSI. THE ARGENTINE HAS BEEN LEFT OUT OF TONIGHTS GAME SO SOMETHING MUST BE GOING ON!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Sure it must be true since hes not in the team, he couldn't be away on international duty or anything like.) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

MANCHESTER UNITED ALSO IN TALKS WITH BARCELONA FOR LIONEL MESSI. THE ARGENTINE HAS BEEN LEFT OUT OF TONIGHTS GAME SO SOMETHING MUST BE GOING ON!!!!

(Sure it must be true since hes not in the team' date=' he couldn't be away on international duty or anything like.)[/size'] :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is bad news Kenneth. :(

Guest King Kolo

Oh no Messi couldn't possibly be leaving!

I'll text my brother who's at the game the horrible news... :P

Guest Park Ji Sung

(Sure it must be true since hes not in the team' date=' he couldn't be away on international duty or anything like.)[/size'] :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mayne, you trippin'. Just wait and see who'll be laughing tomorrow.;)

Is fearr paiste ná poll.

The deadline for international transfers is midnight tonight too' date=' so a lot of deals might be done by then.

On the Fabregas story, I think anderson going the other way helps. Its clear that Fabregas is dreaming of barca, and winning trophies. If he stays at arsenal another season, chances are he'll force his way out. This way, it's being done on their terms, and they get one of the most promising young players out there. He'll stay at united for a few seasons, probably til Xavi retires, and will succeed him. I couldn't believe it either at first. Although, all the signs point to it. [b']Both of them left out of the teams saturday[/b], both recently speaking out against their managers.

Fabregas was injured, stop making up all this rubbish fgs. :rolleyes:

Guest Park Ji Sung

Fabregas was injured' date=' stop making up all this rubbish fgs. :rolleyes:[/quote']

How do you know he was still injured? At first they were expecting him back mid week, then mysteriously he's out for a week.:rolleyes:

Now, believe all you want, you're gonna look foolish in the morning.

Mayne' date=' you trippin'. Just wait and see who'll be laughing tomorrow.;)

Is fearr paiste ná poll.[/quote']

I'm not laughing, I was being serious. :) My brothers friends cousins uncles grandsons friend apparently spooted him getting off a flight in Manchester today xD

Also, I'm Irish but I don't even understand that. :D

Guest Park Ji Sung

I'm not laughing' date=' I was being serious. :) My brothers friends cousins uncles grandsons friend apparently spooted him getting off a flight in Manchester today xD

Also, I'm Irish but I don't even understand that. :D[/quote']

Bhuel, ní bheadh fhios agat na botúin atá déanta agat go dtí go bhfuil páipéirí na maidine id' lámh.;)

How do you know he was still injured? At first they were expecting him back mid week' date=' then mysteriously he's out for a week.:rolleyes:

[b']Now, believe all you want, you're gonna look foolish in the morning[/b].

Somehow... I seriously dont I will be :)

You were saying that you were the real Park Ji Sung of Man Utd before.. so why should I believe you, eh? :rolleyes:

Michael Turner apparnatly (according to my cousin) is on his way to the north east to join Sunderland aswell as that Sunderland are after unknown Irish winger patrick doyle according to my cousin again so not sure if theirs any truth in it

Well Turner's signing is completed, so he's got 1 outta 2 ;)

Michael Turner apparnatly (according to my cousin) is on his way to the north east to join Sunderland aswell as that Sunderland are after unknown Irish winger patrick doyle according to my cousin again so not sure if theirs any truth in it

Mate, he completed a move a few hours ago. :o It's been on Sky Sports News lol.

indeed i have' date=' but my cousin says patrick doyle is 17 and plays in the irish premier league and played the last few games for his team scoring a couple and is ripping the full backs to pieces and was wanted by celtic aswell

Well Turner's signing is completed, so he's got 1 outta 2 ;)

Guest Park Ji Sung

Torres leaves!!!!!!!!!!

Getafe have sensationally signed Torres tonight. It's on sky sports news right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Torres leaves!!!!!!!!!!

Getafe have sensationally signed Torres tonight. It's on sky sports news right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My grandmother once said:

If you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all, because you'll only be infractioned for it if you're doing it on a forum :P

So I'm not saying anything about you at the minute for wasting my time, muppet.

Guest Park Ji Sung

If you can't say anything nice about someone' date=' don't say anything at all, because you'll only be infractioned for it if you're doing it on a forum :P

So I'm not saying anything about you at the minute for wasting my time, muppet.[/quote']

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_5529137,00.htmlB):cool:B)

If you can't say anything nice about someone' date=' don't say anything at all, because you'll only be infractioned for it if you're doing it on a forum :P

So I'm not saying anything about you at the minute for wasting my time, muppet.[/quote']

He got you good there. ;)

He got you good there. ;)

My grandmother also said:

If someone is proven to be right after you calling them a muppet on an internet forum, then you apologise then tell them that their Fabregas to Man Utd rumour is still a load of poo before giving him the B):cool:B):cool: he just gave you.

So for my grandmothers sake:

B):cool:B):cool:

EDIT: have I redeemed myself? :o

Guest Park Ji Sung

My grandmother also said:

If someone is proven to be right after you calling them a muppet on an internet forum' date=' then you apologise then tell them that their Fabregas to Man Utd rumour is still a load of poo before giving him the he just gave you.

So for my grandmothers sake:

EDIT: have I redeemed myself? :o[/quote']

Not quite.B):cool:B):cool::eek:

Fabregas in United talks, on SSN just came on while I was writing this.