Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

Guest Toggs

Re: Summer Transfer Rumours Thread.

I wouldnt of. :o

Id go too Abu Dhabi, get loaded and live off of hookers and kebabs for a couple of years. B)

Guest Toggs

The meat on hookers tends to gamey and you want to be careful where you get chilli sauce.

:P

I'd retire first! Then go Holland for the hookers. :) And you of course. =]

Christ, Spurs have done a lot of business this window. And on SSN they were saying that the fee for Krancjar is around £2/3m :confused: that's cheap, he's a good player too. Good business if they get him for that. :o

Christ' date=' Spurs have done a lot of business this window. And on SSN they were saying that the fee for Krancjar is around £2/3m :confused: that's cheap, he's a good player too. Good business if they get him for that. :o[/quote']

I think he's in the last year of his contract so Pompey were hamstrung basically.

Oh fair enough then. Who thinks David James is gunna join Spurs then? :o

Apparently Dan Levy is dead against it as there's already 2 first-team keepers at the club, so they're trying to persuede Cudicini to go to Pompey in a swap deal, but anyway if they can't offload a keeper, the James deal won't happen.

Maroune Chamakh has been linked with West Ham.

On SSN they were talking about Ribery, and they were saying that the European transfer market shut yesterday, so if Ribery wants out he can only go to England or Scotland, because apparently he has been "slagging" off the Bayern Munchen manager, and quotes suggest he really wants to leave.

Personally, if he leaves today the only place I can see him going is Chelsea, with the obviously possibility of Man City because of the money and then maybe an outside chance of United, you never know with the deadline day :P

maroune chamakh has been linked with west ham.

On ssn they were talking about ribery' date=' and they were saying that the european transfer market shut yesterday, so if ribery wants out he can only go to england or scotland, because apparently he has been "slagging" off the bayern munchen manager, and quotes suggest he really wants to leave.

Personally, if he leaves today the only place i can see him going is chelsea, with the obviously possibility of man city because of the money and then maybe an outside chance of united, you never know with the deadline day :P[/quote']

ribery -> real madrid -> 2010

;););););););)

Maroune Chamakh has been linked with West Ham.

On SSN they were talking about Ribery' date=' and they were saying that the European transfer market shut yesterday, so if Ribery wants out he can only go to England or Scotland, because apparently he has been "slagging" off the Bayern Munchen manager, and quotes suggest he really wants to leave.

Personally, if he leaves today the only place I can see him going is Chelsea, with the obviously possibility of Man City because of the money and then maybe an outside chance of United, you never know with the deadline day :P[/quote']

i wish :PB):D

also Heitinga looks to be coming to england according to ssn over move to everton

Guest Park Ji Sung

Benjani might be going to liverpool on loan.

AND FABREGAS TO UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm sure these are all 100% correct - taken off the BBC.

"From Anon, via text on 81111: "My nan just texted me to say she is serving James Collins a full English at the B&B she runs in Aston.""

"From Simon, via text on 81111: "I work for Clarks and have just been requested to send some size 10 shoes to our shop in Liverpool. As I'm sure you know, David Villa is a size 10 so I believe he will sign for Liverpool today."

"From Anon, via text on 81111: "I work in the medical centre used by Man Utd. We are expecting a Dutch player this afternoon by the name of Van der Vaart.""

"From Anderson's Magic Dreadlocks on 606: "Just been driving to work, taking my daily route going past Old Trafford. On going past I saw someone that looked like Andre-Pierre Gignac stood with David Gill and another man. Gignac was talking to Gill with what looked like a contract in his hand.""

:P

"From Anon' date=' via text on 81111: "I work in the medical centre used by Man Utd. We are expecting a Dutch player this afternoon by the name of Van der Vaart.""[/quote']

Ive heard this one this morning too to be honest George, you never know, doubt it will happen though