Marks Sigs and Avatars.

Hi

I am making this thread to show you my sigs and avatars. All my work will be displayed here and I may take one or two requests

(My first sigs are near the top end and my more improved sigs are at the bottom. So my better sigs are at the bottom of the page.)

Apophysis-080202-192.png

LampardCut.png

Dannywelbeck.png

defoerendercopywq6.png

ufcsig-5.png

fabregassig.png

Well those are my sigs so far and there will be more to come.

EDIT:

AARONSGREATSIG.jpg

Here's anouther sig. It was a joined sig by me and aaron dhandli. I got the render done and then Aaron made it. Aaron did most of the work but it was still both of our work.

Feedback and improvements will be nice.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Marks Sigs and Avatars. Here is your sig Bowesyy.

Hi I am making this thread to show you my sigs and avatars. All my work will be displayed here and I may take one or two requests (My first sigs are near the top end and my more improved sigs are at

Re: Marks Sigs and Avatars. ah! i was next in line with my torres sig with his goal against blackburn! that sucks!

Re: Marks Sigs and Avatars.

fabregasavatar.png

This avatar is for cesc4 as aaron could not make it. Feedback will be lovely. I will take some request but I will warn you I am not great. If you see some of my work that you like you may ask me if you can use it and I will let you. Please if you request allow 1-3 days for me to make your sigs/avatars as I have school and a life:). Please only request one at a time as it is unfair for some people as thay may want a sig aswell.