Sell nesta, and quickly!

Guest TOM_HEMY

Guest TOM_HEMY

He hasn't made any appearances for milan this season and only made 1 appearance for Italy, so take what ever you can get for him as he will go down 3/4!

Re: Sell nesta, and quickly!

He hasn't made any appearances for milan this season and only made 1 appearance for Italy' date=' so take what ever you can get for him as he will go down 3/4![/quote']

he may go down -2 or -3 but i think -4 is quite extreme:eek:

also it is due to injury and sm are less harsh on players who have not got game time due to injury in comparison to lack of quality for obvious reasons :P

There's no way he'll get -4. Even if hell freezes over, he still wont get -4. If he even gets -3, SM will be being massively inconsistent. Generally players with long term injuries lose around 2 points a season from what I can remember. He already got -1 earlier this season for the same injury he has now, so another -1 would be fair (although I wouldn't complain too much if he got -2).

When he's fit, he's still quite easily a 95/96 player. Only sell him if you can get a solid replacement (personally, I'd be looking for someone like Chiellini or better).

The only way Nesta would get a big drop, is if he regained his fitness but suddenly became useless.

well i sold him for alves :D So that's one good deal!

but back to the point' date=' he will go down to 93. Almost sure about it. Easily the best defender for milan when fit.

cheers[/quote']

don't be so sure he will go down to 93 when Eduardo was injured he never went down so what makes u think he will go down?

he will go down to 93. Almost sure about it.

Name ONE player who's been decreased by 3 points (1 in November, 2 more now) because of one season out injured. I can't think of any. Generally, drops like that only happen after a player recovers, if they don't regain their previous form.

He should (and probably will) go down to 94, although there is an argument that he should actually stay at 95, because he was dropped last time for the same injury.