Possible new custom world

dazinho

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Possible new custom world

Thanks guys, try and encourage people to join if you have any friends on this you think would be good for the league.

I foolishly forgot to keep a note of all the teams before submitting the league but there are still some big clubs in there left over. Will do a full list for you all

League name is pretty poor but im not good with names :D

Dazinhos Dream Team

Will update when league has been made, it is first in que to be created according to the screen :D

Thanks guys' date=' try and encourage people to join if you have any friends on this you think would be good for the league.

I foolishly forgot to keep a note of all the teams before submitting the league but there are still some big clubs in there left over. Will do a full list for you all

League name is pretty poor but im not good with names :D

Dazinhos Dream Team

[b']

Will update when league has been made, it is first in que to be created according to the screen[/b] :D

This should mean it will be made in 4 mins :D

Guest jamesgoddard14@hotmail.co.uk

James Goddard would you like to swap teams? I have arsenal n u have madrid? If not thats cool.

My in game name is Robert Lukas so u know who I am when I add you mate' date=' hpefully we get some newspaper posts aswell :D[/quote']

Yea i dont mate