Stadium Expansion ?

JamieGooding

I am Crewe and have led them from div 4 to almost consecutive championships, i am 1 point clear in div 3 with one game left.

And i have a good team only like 2 players over 26 , so my question is what are the chances of my stadium being expanded ? As it currently holds 10,046 and i lose money as it is so i am fearful for my finances in division 2

So if you could let me know if this does actually happen and how , do i have to send a ticket or does SM automatically do it ?

Thanks alot :D

Re: Stadium Expansion ?

I am Crewe and have led them from div 4 to almost consecutive championships' date=' i am 1 point clear in div 3 with one game left.

And i have a good team only like 2 players over 26 , so my question is what are the chances of my stadium being expanded ? As it currently holds 10,046 and i lose money as it is so i am fearful for my finances in division 2

So if you could let me know if this does actually happen and how , do i have to send a ticket or does SM automatically do it ?

Thanks alot :D[/quote']

I dont think you need to worry about that, since I think (which is what ive been experiencing with all my clubs)with the new transfer budget system, only your transfer dealings will increase or decrease your transfer budget, while the wages/ money from tickets will go into the Balance.

No' date=' if your club warrants it you can get a stadium expansion as i have read about it on the forum ! But my question is whether it will happen to me as i don't think i will be able to compete financially with a 10,000 stadium[/quote']

Look at my post above.

No' date=' if your club warrants it you can get a stadium expansion as i have read about it on the forum ! But my question is whether it will happen to me as i don't think i will be able to compete financially with a 10,000 stadium[/quote']

If u make division 2 you'll prob get an expansion of 2,000 or so so you'll hv a 12,000 seater stadium, still not enough to compete but something at the very least B)