Worst Premier League Club Of The Year!

Dale147

Re: Worst Premier League Club Of The Year!

Given

Beye - Coloccini - Huth - Gibbs

Pennent - Deco - Barton - Nani

Keane (at LFC) - Zaki

Subs

James - Bridge - Bullard - Downing - Alves

Gibbs? Honestly?

James

Neville

Coloccini

Donk

Cech

Deco

Barton

Nani

Shawki

Kitson

Alves

Given

Beye - Coloccini - Huth - Gibbs

Pennent - Deco - Barton - Nani

Keane (at LFC) - Zaki

Subs

James - Bridge - Bullard - Downing - Alves

what the hell....did u put his name just to complete ur squad..:mad:

I dont get you...

Gibbs has performed real well as a second choice LB...try bale

Gibbs done much better than most first choice LB

It said which players have dissapointed ME this season, I don't rate Bale anyway so he would have to do a lot to dissapoint me in the 1st place because of the very low expectation I have of him already lol

Im acctually really stumped as to who I put into my own personal "worst team" theres quite a selection to choose from...

I think a solid 80% of the Newcastle United squad should be in there for "dissapointment" factor tbh.

Carson

Ben Haim - Coloccini - Dunne - Dossena

Bentley - Zokora - Butt - Jonas

Alves - Smith

Why is Dunne in there?

Anyway, I would say the Worst Premier League Team Of The Year is:

GK: Fulop

RB: Beye

CB: Coloccini

CB: Distin

LB: Shorey

RM: Diouf

CM: Barton

CM: Ballack

LM: Downing

F: Santa Cruz

F: Alves

Why is Dunne in there?

Anyway' date=' I would say the Worst Premier League Team Of The Year is:

GK: Fulop

RB: Beye

CB: Coloccini

CB: Distin

LB: Shorey

RM: Diouf

CM: Barton

CM: Ballack

LM: Downing

F: Santa Cruz

F: Alves[/quote']

Dunne is in there because he has been awful. Getting sent off, scoring loads of own goals and giving away loads of needless fouls/penalties.

Dunne is in there because he has been awful. Getting sent off' date=' scoring loads of own goals and giving away loads of needless fouls/penalties.[/quote']

He has only scored 2 own goals in the league this season. He has only been sent off twice in the league this season and once in the UEFA Cup.

But, I think he has been all right this season, maybe not as good as maybe he should have been, but I think he has done a good job for City this season and I think there has been a few centre backs worse than Dunne this season.

He has only scored 2 own goals in the league this season. He has only been sent off twice in the league this season and once in the UEFA Cup.

But' date=' I think he has been all right this season, maybe not as good as maybe he should have been, but I think he has done a good job for City this season and I think there has been a few centre backs worse than Dunne this season.[/quote']

I put him in because him and Richards were excellent last year but this year they have been rubbish. It could have been either of them but i picked Dunne because he has been so consistent over the years but has really let you down this season.

I put him in because him and Richards were excellent last year but this year they have been rubbish. It could have been either of them but i picked Dunne because he has been so consistent over the years but has really let you down this season.

I don't think Dunne has let us down this season, I think he has improved (and Richards) since Onouha started playing at CB with him and Richards went to right back.

But, your entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

I don't think Dunne has let us down this season' date=' I think he has improved (and Richards) since Onouha started playing at CB with him and Richards went to right back.

But, your entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.[/quote']

That is what forums are for. B) I didnt think Beye should be in it as he has been injured for most of it and hardly played but im not picking apart your team.

That is what forums are for. B) I didnt think Beye should be in it as he has been injured for most of it and hardly played but im not picking apart your team.

You could make comments on my team that I picked if you want, I wouldn't mind.

Turnbull/Jones

McMahon

Cech

Coloccini

Ben-Haim

Bentley

Nani

Barton

Deco

Kitson

Alves

Genuinally couldn't think of a right back or another central midfielder I was disappointed in, so went for McMahon just because he's comically bad and Barton for being a complete and utter twonk.

On the Dunne thing, I do remember him getting some severe criticism for a lack of form earlier in the season. There was on game inparticular that escapes me where the commentator absolutely ripped him to shreds. That said he seems to have been more solid recently, with the arrival of De Jong and the introduction of Onuoha.

Guest Park Ji Sung

This thread is simple u write a team of players which have disappointed u this season at a later stage i will post my team!

Reina

Arbeloa Carragher Agger Dossena

Alonso Mascherano

Kuyt Gerard Benayoun

Torres

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think Dunne has let us down this season' date=' I think he has improved (and Richards) since Onouha started playing at CB with him and Richards went to right back.

But, your entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.[/quote']

I disagree with u there!Although I'm a city fans Richards and Dunne have let us down as he's not been on form this year.Also Richards has been unimpressive this year as I think we did better under Sven Goran Erikkson than Mark Hughes!The only thing I agree with is what u said about Onouha!For his age he has done brilliant this year.Sven helped us move into Uefa Cup and we ended in 8th place and with Mark Hughes we made it to the quarter-finals of the uefa cup which i think is impressive but we just finished in the top 10 this year as we nearly came 11th and we didn't get Uefa Cup this year.

Guest Park Ji Sung

Wow the team that hammered you 4 - 1 that must mean United REALLY DO SUCK!

WOW' date=' i thought the thread name was "worst premier league club of the year", not "team who got beaten by a truly terrible team that got lucky on one day and subsequently lost the league anyway." Typical scouse answer, United won the league, so they must be the worst team ever.

18-18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow' date=' i thought the thread name was "worst premier league club of the year", not "team who got beaten by a truly terrible team that got lucky on one day and subsequently lost the league anyway." typical scouse answer, united won the league, so they must be the worst team ever.

18-18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owned!!!!!

WOW' date=' i thought the thread name was "worst premier league club of the year", not "team who got beaten by a truly terrible team that got lucky on one day and subsequently lost the league anyway." Typical scouse answer, United won the league, so they must be the worst team ever.

18-18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this Mitch's second account?