Sign in to follow this  
Jbrown832

Arshavin

Arshavin  

1. 1.

I've noticed Arshavin's rating hasn't improved but since his moved to Arsenal he's been on fire.

His current stats for Arsenal are...

12 games 6 goals 7 assists

Also take into account the 8 goals he's scored for Russia this season, surely that deserves an improvement? Anyone who seen him against Liverpool will know what a special player he is.

I also think Walcott should be rated higher than 89, especially if Nasri is 92 and Rosicky 90.

Now I'm not just saying this because Arsenal are one of my clubs on SM, because it benefits everybody on the site.

I'll even be honest I think Gallas, Clichy, Rosicky Sagna are all rated too high.

Please consider changing Arshavin and Walcott.

Thanks

Re: Arshavin

Arshavin has just joined Arsenal really so it will take more time for him to be considered but I think he is class!

I really think that Walcott ain't that good, he is no were near as fast as Henry was and he ain't better than Nasri

Arshavin has just joined Arsenal really so it will take more time for him to be considered but I think he is class!

I really think that Walcott ain't that good' date=' he is no were near as fast as Henry was and he ain't better than Nasri[/quote']

walcott is sheer class aswell , if he wasnt injured this season he would have rose to 90

I really think that Walcott ain't that good' date=' he is no were near as fast as [b']Henry[/b] was and he ain't better than Nasri

Nobody can be compared to Henry lol. Maybe he's not better than Nasri, but he shouldn't be 3 ratings less than him.

He hasn't been in the EPL long enough to rise IMO, but if he performs like he has so far up til the next changes, then a rise is definitely possible.

As for Walcott, if he hadn't got the injury I'm sure he would got 90.

If he keeps his performances up he might rise.

That's my point. He has been keeping it up since he moved.

He was the best player in the Russian League and everyone had very high expectations of him at Arsenal. It takes a very talented player to make such a quick transition to the Premiership.

If he continues the way he is playing next season he will easily get 94. He has played well in pretty much every game so far.

I would prefer AW to play him as a striker though with Adebayor, and move v.Persie to the left. That would be much more effective imo.

I would only rise him up to 94. Why people have voted 96 amazes me :) Maybe in a few years