World Championships + English Championships

On this thread i am going to talk about World Championships and English Championships because 3 of each open everyday and new members get to have to best teams i don't think thats fair to be honest. I mean im a gold member with a reputation of 81 and i've been on soccermanager 41 weeks now because its goes up one every week and new members just get to join and get a good club straight its hard enough to get a good club for anybody anyway and SM have to make it harder by letting 40 reputation people get good teams it should be the other way round because other people have been on alot longer and they know what there doing e.g. know how to manage the team and make transfer. But new members don't know what there doing. anyway i don't like the decision SM have decided. So can people just reply to my thread seeing what they think?

Re: World Championships + English Championships

I do think its a bit unfair that new setups are for new members but there are a couple of ways you can get a top team........you could come online at approximately 5.15am any given day and take your pick from all the top teams.....or you could just ask somebody for one ;)

I don't see why it's unfair really' date=' someone beats you to a team, hard luck and try again in the next one, it also depends on how good your connection is too, I've been on SM for 164 weeks and I still suck at getting teams :D[/quote']

the general process of acquiring a team is the same for everyone but what ToommyBoii is saying is that any new World Championships + English Championships are only for new members.......during the day it is very hard to get a top team unless you monitor SM for hours on end......this is why I get my teams in the early hours.....or I buy Pre-owned Game Worlds

On this thread i am going to talk about World Championships and English Championships because 3 of each open everyday and new members get to have to best teams i don't think thats fair to be honest. I mean im a gold member with a reputation of 81 and i've been on soccermanager 41 weeks now because its goes up one every week and new members just get to join and get a good club straight its hard enough to get a good club for anybody anyway and SM have to make it harder by letting 40 reputation people get good teams it should be the other way round because other people have been on alot longer and they know what there doing e.g. know how to manage the team and make transfer. But new members don't know what there doing. anyway i don't like the decision SM have decided. So can people just reply to my thread seeing what they think?

If you lose to a new member to get a club. Its just hard luck. But most old members (Me rep 114) already probably have all 3 clubs used unless you a gold member. Its a big chance you have all your clubs used up as well. So let noobs have their fun once in a while.

Archived