Sign in to follow this  
carlnewcastle

Real Madrid 1370

Re: Real Madrid 1370

real-madrid-2008-09-home-kit.jpgLogo_Real.jpgreal-madrid-2008-09-away-kit.jpg

TRANSFER NEWS: WESLEY SNEIJDER MOVES TO INTER FOR 2O MILLION AND SAMIR NASRI

wesley-sneijder-12.jpg

Sneijder Now A Inter Player After His Transfer

In another amazing day of transfers Real Madrid sold Wesley Sneijder to Inter Milan for 20 million and Samir Nasri. Robinson described the offer as 'Too Good Too Refuse'. The 20 million will be expected to fund the transfer of Danielle De Rossi of Roma. Sneijder held a tearful exit as he vowed one day to return to real he had this to say ' It is indeed a said day for me as i leave Real Madrid, but i vow to come back eventually, and i am looking forward to playing with the great players at Inter Milan.

Carl Robinson also seemed upset by Sneijder loss ' I would have preferrednot to have sold Sneijder but i had no choice, indeed we will miss him but with the money ganied I will be looking at potential targets to bring in as a replacment for Wesley.

Samir Nasri though seemed delighted to have transfered to Real stating ' I am really happy to have joined the world champions and i hope to progress my career here at Real and win more trophies for the Real fans.

Robinson seemed upbeet with Nasri (pictured below) coming to Real stating 'Samir (Nasri) is a techincally gifted player and future superstar and i am pleased he has joined the Real ranks, i predict a bright future for him.'

Samir%20Nasri.JPG

Nasri will be hoping to break into the real starting line up

REAL MADRID COMPLETE £30 MILLION POUND MOVE FOR DANIELE DE ROSSI

real_roma_1_de_rossi_salta_heinze.jpg

De Rossi playing for Roma against Real last season

In another major move in the transfer market Real Madrid captured the signature of Italian international Daniele De Rossi for a fee to be around £30 million pounds. The fee has created history as the biggest fee ever paid for a player but Real Manager Carl Robinson said it was necessary to spend big money in the market.

Robinson said 'It was necessary for us to complete such a transfer, Daniele is such a great player one who i personally though was too good for Roma. I'm sure Daniele will become a fan favourite and suceed at the top level'.

Daniele (25), had this to say ' I am pleased to be moving to Real where i can progress my career and become the best possible player i can be. I would like to thank all of the Roma staff for all of their years of hard work and, i would like to wish Roma all the best for thier season.

The transfer is likley to be the first and last major signing of the season as he was questionned of future transfers Robinson stated ' I think this will be are only major signing this season of course if opportunites arise we will try to take advanatge on this. I am though willing to try to expand the Real youth set-up and if any players meet our criteria I will try to sign them'.

REAL MADRID UNCONVINCINGLY BEAT LYON IN THIER FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON

REAL MADRID 1 - 0 LYON

Chiellini 48,

A unconvincing win for Carl Robinson Real Madrid as they beat Lyon by a goal to nil. Real Madrid started the game off brightly as Mahamadou Diarra head went just wide of the goal nearly giving Real the lead. 11 minutes later Diarra nearly scored again as his shot from 25 yards out went just wide of the post and wide. After that Real nearly scored again as Robinho chipped the goalkeeper but the ball was cleared off the line by the Lyon defender. 5 minutes after Robinho nearly scored David Villa crashed his volley off the underside of the bar and away. Lyon finally got thier first chance of the game Amauri gained the ball on the edge of the box and sliced his shot just wide of Iker Casillas goal. Real pushed again but for Gregory Coupet would have scored again but he made a great save to deny Real there first goal of the season. That ended the action for the first have with Real wondering why they aren't in front.

HALF TIME

The first action of the first half was the first goal for Real Madrid as Giorgio Chiellini hit a long range shot which flew into the top corner of the net.

Giorgio-Chiellini-001.jpg

Chiellini first goal of the season

After the goal Real nearly had the ball in the net again as Fabio Cannavaro hit a rocket of a shot with hit the crossbar and out for a goal kick. Fernanado Torres hit his shot but i went wide and out for a goal kick. Real pushed when Maxi Rodriguez overhead kick went just over the crossbar. Maxi Rodriguez nearly scored again when Robinho missed a open net, it wasn't Real game. The last chance off the game came to Jon Obi Mikel hit his shot from 30 yards out over the crossbar.

REAL MADRID FORMATION

I.CASILLAS

S.RAMOS - F.CANNAVARO - JUAN - G.CHIELLINI

M.DIARRA

SIMAO - D.ROSSI - ROBINHO

F.TORRES - D.VILLA

MAN OF MATCH

r-torres-222-fernando-torres-young-2021.htm

FERNANDO TORRES

rmfc08_1090_general.jpgLogo_Real.jpgadidas-real-madrid-away-2008-1_1507_general.jpg

REAL MADRID SIGN EIGHT PLAYERS IN TRANSFER FRENZY

In a busy day of transfers Real Madrid managed to secure the services of nine players to bolster there squad. Seven players in the squad (Papadopolous, Kadlec, Kaminski, Mbola, El Shaarawy, Lukaku & Schennikov) will be indoctrinated into the Real Madrid youth squad. he players where said to be delighted at there arrivals at Real and are eager to start there new football lives with Real. Carl Robinson was also happy with the new signings as he stated that the new players will give Real a very bright future.

340x.jpg

Schennikov is one of the most talented young players in Russia

Real Madrid also managed to sign Gerard Pique from Sevilla for a fee of 10 Million plus two of Real youth Players.

The former Manchester United & Barcelona player signed a 3 year contract with Real Madrid much to the frustration of both Barcelona and Manchester United. Pique 22, feels he would benefit from being at Real rather than moving to Manchester Or Barcelona. He told told
SM SPorts News:

I Am very excited to be here at Real Madrid, Real is a great team and has many great players who i am looking forward to playing with. Real is surley the place where i can further my career and become and great football player.

Pique is currently injured for another two weeks as he bruised his foot in a game against Werder Bremen. When SM Sports asked Pique of his injury he simply replied:

Carl Robinson has full faith in me and has said not to rush my recovery process so currently i am easing my self into traning and i am looking forward to playing for Real in near future.

Gerard-Pique_1861747.jpg

Pique whilst playing for Barcelona

rmfc08_1090_general.jpgLogo_Real.jpgadidas-real-madrid-away-2008-1_1507_general.jpg

BREAKING NEWS! DEL PIERO SIGNS FOR REAL MADRID

Del-Piero.jpg

Del Piero Says Farewell To Juve Fans After His Last Game

Real Madrid Today announced the capture of 34 years old, Italian world cup winning legend Alessandro Del Piero on a three year contract.

SoccerSports.com Recently revealed that Real where in talks with the 34 year old forward. Real have now announced the signing from Juve for a undisclosed fee believed to be around £5 million pounds.

The 34 year old told the clubs official website:

'It is a great honour today to be revealed as a Real Madrid player. I am looking forward to be joining up with my team mates ahead of our next game against Dynamo Kyiv.

Of course i have a few friends here at Real including Fabio Cannavaro and Chiellini and of course strikers Totti and Toni. So i think i can easily adapt inot the Real team and i can't wait to start scoring for my new team.

Real had a great season last year when Carl Robinson took over and currently they are doing very well in league. I am looking forward to try and grab more titles for Real and can't wait to start training with my fellow team mates.'