• Manchester United on Penalties.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Barcelona vs Manchester United Predictions

Very hard to say.

It too early to predict.

Not sure whether Henry and Iniesta will be able to play then. And not sure whether there will be more injured players who will miss the match from either Man Utd or Barca.

Although I love Barca and hope Barca can win, Man Utd currently has higher chance of winning as Barca has lost so many main players Iniesta, Henry, Abidal, Alves...

Who do you think will win between Barcelona and Manchester United in the final ?

logo_uefa_champions_league.jpg

140_1204773136.gifvs 49_1204432433.gif

No one will know until the day comes. And the night has ended. I am anxious for the final. A bit upset my beloved Liverpool won't be there, though. But I think Barcelona will pull through. Chelsea did deserve to win a bit. But Barcelona play the best football in Europe.

Man United to win normal time, why simple Barca's best player out injured Iniesta in my opinion is awsome, under rated on sm, i would even go as far to say he better than Messi, some of you might laugh at my statement but were was messi in the Chelsea matches????? Other factors for a Man United win Barca without a recognised lb rb, they took 180+min to score past Chelsea, Uniteds defence is better imo and im a Chelsea fan. Come on United do it for England.

Man United to win normal time' date=' why simple Barca's best player out injured Iniesta in my opinion is awsome, under rated on sm, i would even go as far to say he better than Messi, some of you might laugh at my statement but were was messi in the Chelsea matches????? Other factors for a Man United win Barca without a recognised lb rb, they took 180+min to score past Chelsea, Uniteds defence is better imo and im a Chelsea fan. Come on United do it for England.[/quote']

Iniesta is fit btw. Secondly he was anonymous as Messi apart from that goal

From both legs he was Barca's stand out player, Chelsea couldnt handle him, so they put him on his **** everytime lol.Was just my opinion. When was he declared fit?Havent heard anything yet bar you.

From both legs he was Barca's stand out player' date=' Chelsea couldnt handle him, so they put him on his **** everytime lol.Was just my opinion. When was he declared fit?Havent heard anything yet bar you.[/quote']

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=645234&cc=4716

All he had was some neat footwork. Saying Chelsea couldn't handle him is pure exaggeration imo

However,he he has the chances of getting his injury worse,thats what happen to most players,so you cant say that he is a sure fit player,we have to wait til it is really comforim then we can say that,however,Man u is too strong and Barca got lot of their defenders out,if inesta is out,you might as well say that messi is their only hope,however,Messi is not Super hero,so he cant single handed take on man u.so my predictions,Man u 1 Bacar 0 with Tevez scoring.

I think Barcelona will win it. I think they are playing better than Manchester United, and possibly have better players than Man United.

I think Messi will step up to the occasion, and could take Evra to shreads. I think that Iniesta and Xavi could give Man United trouble through the midfield, and could prove too much for Carrick. I think United will have to limit the time they get on the ball if they are to win the game.

However, with Sylvinho possible to play at left back, I think Ronaldo could get joy against him, however, I think Barcelona will know how to deal with Ronaldo and I think that the United forwards might not get that much service.

I really hope it does not go to penalties. If it does though, I would really like to see Ronaldo miss again :) .

I think Barcelona will win it. I think they are playing better than Manchester United' date=' and possibly have better players than Man United.

I think Messi will step up to the occasion, and could take Evra to shreads. I think that Iniesta and Xavi could give Man United trouble through the midfield, and could prove too much for Carrick. I think United will have to limit the time they get on the ball if they are to win the game.

However, with Sylvinho possible to play at left back, I think Ronaldo could get joy against him, however, I think Barcelona will know how to deal with Ronaldo and I think that the United forwards might not get that much service.

I really hope it does not go to penalties. If it does though, I would really like to see Ronaldo miss again :) .[/quote']

messi always plays rubbish against teams like arsenal chelsea and man united hes never scored against them and alll u gotta do is contain him and hes useless

and barcelona have defence problems abidal misses out and i think dani alves is injured

man utd to win 2-1

Its gona be an interesting one. And I can see the up-front battle between United and Barcas defence being won by United but the Barca midfield of Xavi and Iniesta (if hes fit) dominating Carrick and Anderson. But the upfront battle between Barcas strikers and United defence being a draw. Overall I can see this going to the wire, but if Xavi and Iniesta really step up and take the game by the scruff of the neck and dominate Uniteds midfield, then I can see them shading it 1-0 maybe 2-0 if someone like Messi or Iniesta come up with something special.