Dan's Fantasy Football

Re: Dan's Fantasy Football

47_1190143104.gif today man c named x man u player roy keane as there new manager he has been very verbull about trades and his team have been in talks with Chelsea and have been trading

players into man c

3880_1209755861.jpg

Florent MALOUDA has joint from chelsea on loan to the end of the season also in the news is Souza ROBINHO IS SET TO JOIN Chelsea FORM Manchester City FOR £4,000,000 plus Salomon KALOU and Michael BALLACK THE MANAGER AT MAN C HAD THIS TO SAY HE IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT THE TIME HAS COME FOR HIM TO MOVE ON AND Chelsea MADE THE BEST OFFER

fc-barcelona-crest.jpg

Barcelona get new manager

Barcelona have announced that Daniel Murphy is there new manager. Daniel was brought in yesterday and took over training with them for the first time this morning. Barcelona fans are already having mixed feelings about the new manager because of the news that club captain Carlos Puyol is leaving to go to Chelsea and also Henry is leaving to join rivals Real Madrid.

Four players are set to be leaving the Nou Camp by the end of tomorrow but Puyol and Henry will be leaving today. The other players leaving are Yaya Toure who is moving to PSG for 19 million euros. Hector Verdes is also leaving but the fans do not care about him. Sky Sports did manage to get an interview with Daniel Murphy this morning so here it is:

I never thought that I would be the manager to one of the best if not the best footballing team in the world. It is a great honor to be managing the likes of Messi, Eto'o, Xavi and the rest of the players.

I know that I have already had some fans unhappy at my choice to sell long serving captain Carlos Puyol but I got an offer from Chelsea that I could not reject. The same goes for Henry. I need wide players and CM's at Barcelona and I have got what I wanted out of these deals. I am also very sure that the fans will be happy with the players that will be signed today and that should be signed by tomorrow night.

I have missed out on signing Arshavin from Arsenal. The player himself has stated that he wanted to join us but Arsenal would not sell him. I wish Arshavin the best at Arsenal.

Barcelona are looking to get rid of Hleb, Milito and Gudjohnsen as Daniel Murphy feel they have no future at this club.

The fans should be happy with the way Daniel Murphy is doing his transfer deals. In the Henry deal Barcelona have managed to get Klass Jan Huntelaar and Fernando Gago which is a fantastic deal. Chelsea may have signed Carlos Puyol but they have had to lose Ricardo Carvalho and Joe Cole. The manager said he needed CM's and wide players and he is getting that in deals so he does not need to spend as much money as others might.

thierry-henry-barcelona.jpg

huntelaar.jpg1900738.jpg

Henry is going to Madrid and Huntelaar and Gago join Barcelona

22172130-puyol.jpg

RicardoCarvalho_596053.jpgjoe_cole.jpg

Puyol is off to Chelsea but Carvalho and Joe Cole will join Madrid

Dam you Madrid

When it looked like Henry would be leaving to join Real Madrid and Klass Jan Hunteaar and Fernando Gago were going to Barcelona the Madrid chairman decided to stop the deal. Barcelona manager Daniel Murphy has stated that he is frustrated with The Madrid chairman. He should not be getting involved in these deals said Daniel Murphy. Barcelona have also now accepted a deal for Gabriel Milito. The deal sees Juan moving from Roma to Barcelona and also 10 million euros.

Four players join Barcelona

Barcelona have completed the signings of Diego Milito from Genoa for 6.3 million euros plus Gudjohnsen and Manuel Pinto. Barcelona also completed the signing of Carvalho Kelber. The Brazilian left back will play back up to Eric Abidal. Kelber joined Barcelona from International for 4 million plus Slyvinho and Jorquera.

Carlos Puyol has completed his move to Chelsea and Joe Cole and Carvalho are now Barcelona players. Also more good news for Barcelona is that Huntelaar is moving to Barcelona in a swap deal for Henry and 8 million euros and then Gago will be moving to Barcelona for cheaper than his transfer price.

id_17478_kleber.jpgmilito.jpg

These two men are now part of Barcelona's great team along with Joe Cole and Ricardo Carvalho. There are rumors going around that Ryan Babel is moving to Barcelona in a swap deal for Hleb.

Well i've got Lazio in this world (Lost my Name in game).

I'm pretty happy with the teams current players and with only 5.2 in the bank when i took it i've steered clear of the market.

Did buy a couple of risers, and sold that embrassing 3rd goalie for some cash but that's it.