Never Mess With Chelsea!

J_B_K

Angry Chelsea supporters want to get their own back on Norwegian referee Tom Henning Ovrebo, who made a number of controversial decisions in the Blues' Champions League semi-final, second leg against Barcelona. They have set up an internet campaign to stop Norway winning the Eurovision song contest.

Never get a Chelsea fan mad :eek:

Re: Never Mess With Chelsea!

Angry Chelsea supporters want to get their own back on Norwegian referee Tom Henning Ovrebo' date=' who made a number of controversial decisions in the Blues' Champions League semi-final, second leg against Barcelona. [u']They have set up an internet campaign to stop Norway winning the Eurovision song contest.[/u]

Still sucking those sour grapes. I just Lolled when I read this. Who even watches that?

I do

Come on Uzbeskistan

Angry Chelsea supporters want to get their own back on Norwegian referee Tom Henning Ovrebo' date=' who made a number of controversial decisions in the Blues' Champions League semi-final, second leg against Barcelona. [u']They have set up an internet campaign to stop Norway winning the Eurovision song contest.[/u]

Are even Uzbeskistan in Europe?? :rolleyes:

C'mon Sweden. :D;)

I don't believe you, give us the link?

I really don't see why Chelsea fans have (if they indeed have) decided to get their revenge by trying to stop Norway winning the Eurovision Song Contest. Are they likely to win it anyway?

Also, wouldn't that be like me stopping Ronaldo's girlfriend/wife (if he has one) from winning a beauty competition because I didn't like Ronaldo? A bit silly.

Guest Park Ji Sung

This is a disgrace!!!!!

Maybe they should set up an internet campaign to stop Germany winning it too, since Ballack ducked outta the way of the ball for Iniesta's goal. The pansy.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Unlucky to the Chelsea fans who tried to stop Norway from winning the Eurovision 09.

Norway won!!!!!

alexander_rybak_2.jpg

Norway didn't win, they tore apart everybody else and absolutely battered the previous record of 293 (getting over 350).

The UK were pipped to 4th by Turkey at the last round of voting, but still a top 5 finish, the first since 2002. Iceland 2nd and Azerbaijan 3rd.

Wow, those Estonian girls were pretty fit!

I didn't actually see the singing, I was just browsing through channels and noticed they had just started the scoring.

Norway didn't win' date=' they tore apart everybody else and absolutely battered the previous record of 293 (getting over 350).

The UK were pipped to 4th by Turkey at the last round of voting, but still a top 5 finish, the first since 2002. Iceland 2nd and Azerbaijan 3rd.

Wow, those Estonian girls were pretty fit!

I didn't actually see the singing, I was just browsing through channels and noticed they had just started the scoring.[/quote']

But still, they won.

Guest Park Ji Sung

rofl norway won' date=' chelsea fail again. :P

eurotrash has better music than eurovision :rolleyes:[/quote']

Maybe they'll win the premiership instead.

Oh, wait.................

Unlucky to the Chelsea fans who tried to stop Norway from winning the Eurovision 09.

Norway won!!!!!

Not exactly sure how that happened, to be honest. :confused:

I thought their song was one of the worst I saw (not that any of them were actually good). The guy was out of tune half the time too, and looked like he didn't even understand what he was singing.

Maybe everyone else in Europe is happy Chelsea went out, and decided to vote Norway as a 'thankyou' to the referee? :P