Sign in to follow this  
Dan Griffin

Your First Ever SM Club. Where Are They Now? Still Manage Them?

Re: Your First Ever SM Club. Where Are They Now?, Still Manage Them?

My first team was Celtic in WC 2399

First season they finished 4th in division 2 and lost to Newcastle in the final. wasn't to fussed.

Second Season finished 4th again but didn't want to go to div 1 because my was not at the level for div 1 so i played full strength first game for extra money for the final and played a full youth squad and lost 4-0 to totteham. I was happy to lose.

Now in my third season, i am on top on 61 points with a win-draw-lost record of 19-4-2 :P:D Very pleased so far.

During my time as Celtic manager I have been offered jobs for Liverpool, Real Madrid, Roma, AC Milan, Manchester City like 9 times now too name a few.I rejected them all because I wanted to build a legacy with Celtic LOL.

Games Points Ave Pts

118 255 2.16

Still the manager and hopefully get to go to div 1 and kick some *** :D

my first team in SM was MANUTD in WC1429 and i still have it

i bought kaka and torres and....

And now i think its 1 of the best teams on SM that every manager hope to manage that:D

but it only need messi!:P

my first team on SM was corinthians back in 2006 it had tevez and mascherano . i sold them for quite a heavy price after their WC increase

then there were no custom setups ,GC and stuff .EC were always full u could only manage a half decent team in a WC and players rated 90 were difficult to get probably you needed on higher side of 20m to sign a 90 rated players a managed about 100m from those 2 players but couldn't buy someone at decent price and lost interest from managing the club

My first team was infact an colchester lasted 3 games with them as i coudnt be assed.

I clubbed hopped for my first 4 weeks on SM till a mate of mine gave me a real madrid and iv had them ever since so i class them as my first team.

My first season i took them over with 30 games gone. I had 200m at my hands and a pretty good sqaud. I won 4 of my 8 games lossing 2 and drawing other 2. I then went out and bought about 100 youth players for around 100m and in those buys was william borges rated 77 500k brunente rated 76 300k i think and leo rated 81 2.4 Now boges is 88 brunente 88 and leo 88. I finsiehd 7th in the first season and thought my next season would get better.

Not to my likeing the next season was a struggle i bought babel nani and Anderson along with vucinic and dani alves but struggled alot and finished 14th.

In the pre seson i sold casslilas for 41m and dani alves 98m some how it went though but with that money i spamemd up my team with 89's and 90's and had a very deep deph in my squad.

Season 3 was just like the season before a struggle 1 point in relegation zone but my team fort there way to 14th again.

some decent signings such as nihat and landerua made my team strong but i was relegated on the last day. This was a mayjor shock i did not have any 92+ players but 34 90-92 and 11 87-89.

In division 2 i sold alot of dead wood to get me cash and went straigt back up coming 2nd and that really gave my team confience.

In pre season i sold raul 50m bought gomez and zambrota for 30m and 22m.

This season im currently 6th had a bad run recently but my team has been the big boy defeteronly losing twice to top 7 all season but most my losses have come at the hands of teams near the foot of the table.

Highest Attendance 80,399 v Milan 30 May 2009

Biggest Home League Win Real Madrid 4 v 0 Corinthians 8 Dec 2007

Biggest Home League Defeat Real Madrid 0 v 9 Benfica 9 Jul 2008

Biggest Away League Win Sporting CP 0 v 5 Real Madrid 19 Nov 2008

Biggest Away League Defeat Marseille 4 v 0 Real Madrid 23 Feb 2008

Biggest Cup Win Real Madrid 6 v 0 Nacional 24 Sep 2007

Biggest Cup Defeat Juventus 6 v 1 Real Madrid 8 Oct 2007

Highest Scoring League Game Real Madrid 4 v 6 Sevilla 7 May 2008

Highest Scoring Cup Game Spartak Moskva 2 v 5 Real Madrid 27 Aug 2007

Most League Games Won in Row 5 - 5 May 2007 to 19 May 2007

Most League Games Unbeaten in Row 8 - 5 May 2007 to 30 May 2007

Highest Transfer Fee Paid £33.0M - Mario GOMEZ from FC Schalke 04 - 31 Mar 2009

Highest Transfer Fee Received £90.0M - Silva DANI ALVES to Lokomotiv Moskva - 24 Sep 2007

Nathan Kirby(A.S.S.)(Forum)(C.R.L.) Unkown - present 245 games 442 points

I had Deportivo in WC 1 ... long long time ago. That was the best of my teams but i've lost it ;/

I don't even know who is playing that team now :(

I know that team, saw it in Turna's account. Very nice IMO.

Wolfsburg in WC 2717

I managed it for a few months and bought a huge number of good players. Then i realized that there was little competition and that the setup was too easy. I quit and now only manage clubs in more competitive setups.

Sheffield Wednesday in English Championship 2222,I led em into Div 1 threw Playoffs and got Offered Chelsea wich are 2nd in the league but we wont win,Man City at top with 82 points Chelsea 2nd with 62 Points and Sheffield Wednesday 20th with 34 Points,P.S can somebody manage them i down want to see my hard work go to waste,:)

Guest Football8

Just got my first ever club back, Tottenham Hotspur - WC 1306. :D

Shame all the good players are gone and now the team's in Division 2. :(

Will try my best to make them better than when I first had them ! ;)

My first club was a spurs team in a custom game world......English championship...

I won the league in my first season against all odds i was 10 points behind with 4 games left!!!!

In the next season I got off to a terrible start lost 6 games on the trot..... and 3 of my best players got injured and with a couple more losses after 25 games into the second season.. winning 8 drawing 3 and losing 14.... sitting in 12th position i decided to leave for pastures a new by Mutual consent, after receiving an offer by my friend for a team in his league ;)

I now after seeing this thread decided to see if the spurs team was still alive......It was but... the game world was LOCKED:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

First job was Reading in English Championship 2823 didnt have a clue what I was doing lol, signed kierrison because I knew him off championship manager anyway, dominated most of the season but fell short towards the end made the playoffs but no promotion was devastated especially as my brother and a mate finished 1st and 2nd

:(

I took the west brom job and im doing a fine job if I dont say so myself 5th in league and its turn 25.

My first club was Wigan. I had a few veterans in the team like Rivadho and Maldini. I was doing very well and then I stopped.

my first team was west brom , had an average rating of 91 and squad age of 29 after i had changed the whole squad i had no idea what i was doing :) i signed people like viera and inzagi who i wouldnt touch with a stick now , i was 25 games in when i quit was 13 points clear in division two but couldnt do anything except check the score due to the transfer bans so got bored quick

Having a pretty decent season with my first club (Celtic) this year losing just three in 27 games in all competitions but still 9 points behind 1st and 2nd the two Milans. Also lost the least games in the Division but have drew a few. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I went to manager history but I can't click on the team.

probs because uve got all your game slots taken up ? you might have to quit a club before you can view them

Galatasaray, World Championship 2852

history:

Season Competition Comp Position Manager

3 World Champ Shield Winner amer hadzialic

3 Division 2 Winner amer hadzialic

3 World Champ Cup Winner amer hadzialic

2 Division 3 Winner amer hadzialic

1 Division 4 Winner amer hadzialic

still best manager in my setup

:D

probs because uve got all your game slots taken up ? you might have to quit a club before you can view them

Ok then. I am not a manager of any team.

Only ever managed 3 clubs, Arsenal, Stoke & Bournmouth. Still manage all 3 & will not get a 4th, 3 take up too much time anyway. Stick with it thru thick & thin, thats more like real life, rather than constantly pick up & throw away as some do.

Since July 25th 2008 I've managed RC Lens in WC 536 and took them from div 3 to div 1 in two seasons and they came 4th in their first season in div 1 before teams like Juve, Milan, Chelsea and Real Madrid. I am still manage Lens.