Sign in to follow this  
Dan Griffin

Your First Ever SM Club. Where Are They Now? Still Manage Them?

Re: Your First Ever SM Club. Where Are They Now?, Still Manage Them?

Iv had my first club since april 2006 :eek::eek:

Wowsers! So you mustve bought messi and Ronaldo for 10k each then :)

I've had my Shorpe since 2008. Havent quite won the premier league, keep finishing second with a cup :( Think I might focus on the league next season.

Club: Besiktas

Started of with not very great players and loads of droppers. Fixed team and made them win the league every season. Now they are in Division 1 with players like Snejder.

Like some other managers here I find it funny that I did better with my previous poor team than my current all-star team (both in the same game world).

My first club ever was Preston North End and did surprisingly well with Aaron Lennon as my best player, reaching 2nd place in the 1st division, and eventually being offered the Manchester United job. I took it and improved the roster significantly but I'm currently in 4th place with one game to go.

Still got my first club in a pretty competitive game world as Leicster City, my best player is Gareth Bale (had him as a 88 and was still my best) but have a few decent youngesters like Paredes and Deulfou for future seasons. As for my seasons so far My first I finished mid table div 2, the next three i've been beaten in the play off finals :( Just cant seem to crack that auto promotion spots.

My first ever club was Schalke 04 in EC 299 my first buy I remember was 25mil for Schweishteiger(92) a complete bargain if you look at it right now and Dzeko for 15m and I bought one of the most succesfull buys its Pedro when he was like 80+ for only 3mil.And now he is a 93.

I did pretty good have a look: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2101730&clubid=10035216&sid=11130

My first club was a Tottenham hotspur that I got rid of after a year. The longest club I have now though is my Southampton in the English Championship (John-Paul) ID:10317

Who would have thought that Ramos, Busquets, Neuer, Mata, Di Maria and many more superstars would sign with the most loved club in the world :) there are quite a few clubs available so feel free to apply. I bought the world after (I guess John Paul) the owner left it.

SS Lazio - Tugalhada Soccer League

(August '08 - current). :D

Finished 6th in the 3rd division in my first season.

A rebuilding process, I have managed to take Lazio upto the 1st division and have won the league two times, including a couple of cups on the way :)

Left after 0 games and have no idea which one I picked as back then I was even more stupid then I am now. Only one I can think of is when I bought barcalona but I can't think if that was before I quit for a bit or not.

My first club (and still my fav) was Zenit! WC4759 is a really competetive gameworld and yet i managed to get them promoted after 2 seasons. Right now im batteling relegation.

star players to have touched Zenit are:

Vucunic

Van Bommel

Lavezzi

Fletcher

Literally i will never leave that club, but lets just say im moving in for my biggest signing ever (93+) :D:D:D

Got bradford city to premiership and won title. had 600m club value top players were puyol pique now 2/3 yrs on theyre value are 710m and have messi/ronaldo.

First club, was Either Nottingham Forest or SL Benfica, so long ago i cant remember.

I left Forest after a season, and then came back for my second spell, and have recently left them.

As for SL Benfica i am still in charge of them and will always be for as long as possible. In WC20 been in charge since 20 January 2008, a spell spanning 568 games and 1074 points at an average of 1.89. :P

But the past few seasons have been a struggle to stay in the top flight, and now im sitting in 18th position with 2 games left, 1 point behind 17th.