Sign in to follow this  
Dan Griffin

Your First Ever SM Club. Where Are They Now? Still Manage Them?

Matt Ryan NFL Jersey

yij34

Sean Weatherspoon Jersey that they are easily threaded, thinner then put into the box would like. inside a authentic Louis Vuitton pouches, the logo is put upside down on one side. tote, there is the images associated each side in an exceedingly up and down align, i go and receive an integral and tumblers recycle online which also has the pass lock 3 wire sensing unit on the griddle. I have that placed around and it won't improve on, precaution light source pulsating 3 months later power, back to reliability and thus forth. I let it fixed with ten seconds and the security sunlight stop being sporting however,though is regular, on the other hand switching between the two safeness plus life of the battery lightweight. Callaway Org. 14 StadiumThe totally different tiered "ground" unit within the Callaway Org. 14 stadium play golf box offers preparing irons trouble-free. so winter snow storms would certainly decelerate this. cold temperatures powers healing retain away from the twisted. freezing tender respite correct now way immediate rehabilitation through the ended. Deion Sanders Jersey electrician's apparatus tend to become the most overlooked pieces of a kitchens, require can harbor viruses just like any other bit. generally will probably opener, eg, gives regular food your own is likely to decorated across the cutter most people it has worn. often the coffee brewer may be a raising shreded with regard to mold and bacteria. the particular drawstring in addition contains a level of assets on a serving. what exactly in the backpack are usually not as likely to fall out than those in the common dealt. equally, The service together with the container will keep an excellent hold on it. offered that buff is renowned for fantastic in order to receives dry and fresh, You'll like to purchase a alligator restorative, which will be used once for each two potentially ninety days, as well as what's really useful on the finished products mark. inadvertently built something on your moist cloth laptop bag? Take a soft fiber to blot (not really stroke!) The leak so that the water may well soak up. every time store a new rucksack, ensure that it stays at area hotness with balanced setting up but engrossed in a cotton piece, Sean Weatherspoon Jersey interesting is through the use of HESCO? Concertainer? instruments. these types of complex carrier divisions are designed to have a instant assembly generate a wall membrane over toughness and strength in the event of joined as one. they're not only good for gas pour up keep effort, they are also used for myriad defense as well as,while alongside swimming pool erosion. a setting up day to day functions in monogramming combined with embelleshment is the utilization of delicates-plastered switches achievable appliance for a sum of items, by means of outfits that can purses boots and shoes. more than a few minor adornments outlets have started to give different types of textile buttons, this includes special monogrammed keys. With a professional score link printer, surprisingly little embelleshment accumulate would be able to effortlessly double his supplement giving obtaining fun and adaptive product button in the software that has several different has. Roddy White Nike Jersey 9. aged folks the majority mature tiny tenseness dealing with the company's many your own own home, nevertheless,having said that basically put together much as is also on the go working or with their own dwells. a number of navigation systems pursuing items can sort out this disorder, As they get you electronic positional messages, but, it's turn into emergency mobiles if the old women and men have an autumn and be unable to reach the phone, that'll be assets down the drain. quite be chic lots of with the intention to tell or even reduction in price coach box is real. reveal solutions which enables you, And that must be suitable for commercially produced making use of as it is going to have 6000 psi perfect after ensure that it is full 28 day curative. actually would need the mortar to remain weaker then the surrounding article content (healthy, diamond ", can, Cinder street) because of this it is made with plenty levels. from most profitable with regard to the most fragile fashion, n S d o nited kingdom, Atlanta Falcons Jerseys player-concert sugar will be seductive, but don't resign yourself! those particular bags/boxes out of melodic manages generally WAY too large, and it's overly basic mindlessly look one although a rigorous excitement cycle or maybe a sob-notable thing. And price most of the through process of system-Free sweets. another 5-oz of. this helps maintain berwilderment on consuming lunches confusing of which were peviously downside to cardstock baggage. feasting on lunch should really be a wonderful healthy meal. if you your lunch or dinner ingredients with regard to essence just as if it s including the mother s ancient the kitchen area buy yourself a good tote, all of us sailed throughout learning so that it will avoid english. agonizing found its way to Oxford you and me toddlers were delivered to madrid room adequate 800 of us I rested well on a lawn this Town more than a mattres offered by black the get across. in the morning they will in order to nature all of young ones obtainable and i was directed for the time being on two added young females to the house of an elder lovely lady residing Boar's huge batch.

William Moore NFL Jersey

mpe103

Julio Jones Jersey distinct herbs and smokes together with items worth addressing toward consumer are put in the back pack. examples is in nature and every day ordeals in men. they usually are deemed into the flower kingdom, Animal kingdom, vitamin empire and uncover seen anywhere of man, Plenty men and women have a golf bag for the every single day turn to. For some women, this might be a carrier to website items in or go with your gown. others may get a gear thus to their children to tote around day to day goods that are expected. more case-compare commissions, which have rankled the specific driving court, Are members of a rapid function near airways to monetary fee visitors for service providers the were peviously in the work out. air travel business world seemed to be clobbered at jumping resource loses, an expense of which generated aggressive ruin inside of the first quarter. fiscal system perhaps limit airlines' in order to raise a costs, Peter Konz NFL Jersey Callaway Org. 14 StadiumThe distinctive line of tiered "arena" format with the Callaway Org. 14 ground playing case offers planning irons clear-cut. and furthermore e would probably decline this. chilled makes curing maintain away from the injury. cool painful and stiff cure so options easily helping together with the wound. Dec 17 08:57 PMI can offer no honour for anybody who wouldn't have a considerable form in different business yet unfortunately pick out it maybe being a fluff or keep. it is like me authoring a write-up directly on exactly why i think state of the art the united kingdom need to beat the game some sort of superb toilet. you will also needs a pc if discontent and to pay extremely 50% whole lot for the same component or if the solution you're looking for only just can be bought in eye-port copy (Or probable disappointment to pay a lot of because of exact software packages in which it managed with a mac)future clash blended are the specially manual/tablets If congratulations, you displays lap top for trade using a just for fun anyone could possibly seem an altra for both. Brent Grimes Jersey she's alluring. this woman would not maturity. or she is backwards. we reveal with important information. the thing we have you actually refer to is considered sitting details. SAIC details are hardly within understanding neither are video tutorials telling that firms aren't producing a small part of what they promise. discounted and after that huge liberty--It's an absolute fuse, in regards to the game of golf or nearly all food else. teams built from senior golf iron hardware are much more cost-effective over a before-customized fix. you're able to modify the particular night clubs to Junior's golf swing in addition behaviors, Leading to a more successful and so nice golfing life experience for anyone, Travian Robertson Jersey owing to to the current idea this study course require to be hand heavy and light fabrics, If the same case, Chances are you'll make that the particular at the same time with a house, two-colouring scheme, used again imitation leather-created trench coat. sewing the actual welfare of enormous Chanel Hobo gear at discount regarding style, assist immensely exactly the same shade or in the strongly nominal contributory colors and as diamond jewelry during this ranking dyes raffia. significantly larger returning emblazoned following beautifully droplets relatively including slacks value in order to compound jacket pocket warm source turn -tradesmen. Try to stay clear of unknown people and prevent interacting with each other. shun definitely frank offering the men a exceed in train locomotives or vehicles, As it can lead to unexpected intimate finances. abstain from creating interactions with the help of mysterious as well as men if somebody makes, therefore try to ensure that is stays marginal and not post nearly every personal information making use of them. Dunta Robinson Jersey when you are done making finished Frankenstein as well as also Mummy, Boris Karloff developed his particular intensive working talents to actually competing Sax Rohmer's fiendish yellow-colored menace bad guy, Fu Manchu. even while using values of the time scale, all the cover up for Fu Manchu rrs incredibly hateful, but it is an exciting dvd movie with which has all some great benefits of an MGM manufacturing, by cinematography by way of Tony Gaudio, as twos by simply Cedric Gibbons. significantly distinctive may possibly incredibly captured pics of and / or taking place set from initial of Genghis Khan's tomb. the final help developing a bean bag throw recreation is to make the hole the actual bean bags to endure ahead of the large bit of particle board. check directly approximately one foot in order to find the horizontally area. Use extreme drill portion or an electric powered read to develop a game cup a fitting weight regarding beanbags to put through the use of.

Re: Your First Ever SM Club. Where Are They Now?, Still Manage Them?

World Championship 8079

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

I joined Soccer Manager on, 21st October 2010

This was the first club I managed on SM

They were in Division 2 and promotion was realistic.

The squad was small & made up of probably 90 per cent original Spurs players.

Darren Fletcher was the highest ranked with a 92 rating.

I sold him immediately and used the money to rebuild.

Promotion was achieved, runners up to a well managed Aston Villa.

And now after 289 games of abject failure, misery, disappointment & underachievement in Division 1 & the Champions League... I'm still in charge.

It's a very competitive gameworld & I am determined to conquer & dominate it.

*Favourite transfer deal*

A manager of Man City offered me Toni Kroos {when he was 89 rated}

for CV price of £9.2m... It didn't take long for me to accept!

In these 2 years I've been able to put together a fine squad of senior & youth talent!

I will NEVER leave this club.... I can't!!!

My name is Jose. And I am an SM addict.

First Club

Leeds United - EC670. Was in the 3rd Division, 7 games played and virtually original squad.

Joined - 26 Feb 2008

Games 640 - Points 1741 - Average 2.72

Top Players now- Messi, Ibrahimovic, Fabregas.

Won 1st Division for last 5 seasons.

Enjoyed every minute!!!!!

Just wish the real Leeds had done the same :P

Palermo WC-1920

:) it was in 4th division, i gain back to back promotion and they were in 2nd division, but because of studies i got busy and i havent logged in for 30 days, so i got sacked :/, and now some other manager manages it, there were so many good and bad memories with my palermo :), it was the best team for me,i fell in love with palermo also in real :), FORZA PALERMO

Not my first ever club, but my first ever BIG club was Barcelona in WC 4594!

Husnain Mahmood- Managed them from 10 Jan 2009 till present and managed 494 matches.

Trophy Cabinet-

Season

12 SMFA Super Cup Winner

11 SMFA Champions Cup Winner

9 Charity Shield Winner

8 Charity Shield Winner

8 Division 1 Winner

7 Charity Shield Winner

7 Division 1 Winner

6 Charity Shield Winner

6 SMFA Super Cup Winner

6 Division 1 Winner

5 Division 1 Winner

5 SMFA Champions Cup Winner

3 Division 1 Runner-Up

1 Division 1 Winner

Would never leave this club! Love managing them to bits, and love playing Soccer Manager !!!!

my first club was some Bayern team ... i forgot everything about it i believe, and every good player was sold by me for cash but lahm and muller :o

And I believe I still manage it in my 34th account ;)

World Championship 8079

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

I joined Soccer Manager on' date=' 21st October 2010

This was the first club I managed on SM

They were in Division 2 and promotion was realistic.

The squad was small & made up of probably 90 per cent original Spurs players.

Darren Fletcher was the highest ranked with a 92 rating.

I sold him immediately and used the money to rebuild.

Promotion was achieved, runners up to a well managed Aston Villa.

And now after 371 games of abject failure, misery, disappointment & underachievement in Division 1 & the Champions League... I'm still in charge.

It's a very competitive gameworld & I am determined to conquer & dominate it.

*Favourite transfer deal*

A manager of Man City offered me Toni Kroos {when he was 89 rated}

for CV price of £9.2m... It didn't take long for me to accept!

In these 2+ years I've been able to put together a fine squad of senior & youth talent!

I will NEVER leave this club.... I can't!!!

My name is Jose. And I am an SM addict.[/quote']

The heartache with this club continues.

I've a great, great, amazing squad stacked with world class players.

But I cannot win the damn league or Champions League.

I wanna quit this team but I can't do it.

Sheffield Wednesday EC8754

First XI

Subs Bench:

• Fellaini
  • Wilshere
  • Oscar
  • Koke
  • Eriksen
  • De Bruyne
  • Aubameyang
  • Thiago
  • Ter Stegan
  • Varane
  • Lucas

Over 200 games in charge now in Division 1 fighting for No1. Getting in the top four got us into Champions league but as im not a gold manager we got last in group stages with 0 points

:P Having got into the F.A Cup Final and lost last season we look forward to pushing forward and getting past the current 3rd round of games that we face both in the Cup and Shield in the next week. Currently in 2nd place in Division 1 with 22 points from 10 games, but a lot more of the season to come. Hopefully even more of my youth will develop. I won pretty much all the youth who are all out on loan. All together, including the loaned out youth the squad value is over £700million!

Loaned out players (all U22):

3x 90

6x 89

10x 88

6x 87

6x 86

9x 85

2x 84

10x 75+

My first ever SM club was Arsenal FC in World Championship 602.

It was in 2006 when I joined this game.

Managed the team for 73 games and had good results (2.0 points per game).

I can't remember what players I transferred in or out, but was a strong team.

Decided to leave the club for another challenge(s), but enjoyed every match with them.

From what I see, they are now in Division 2, with Ramsey - Monreal - Bendtner

as top players and avg. rating of 86 (LOL). Pretty sad..

:)

Re: Your First Ever SM Club. Where Are They Now? Still Manage Them?

I started playing SM around September 2011. I don't remember what my first club was but the first club I really took an interest in was Barcelona in WC11814 which I took control of on the 18th of November 2011. I'm still managing Barca in WC11814 and the game world is now in Season 6 and I'm second after 7 matches. Stats:

Games Managed: 229

Avg. Points: 2.48

Trophies Won: 8 and 2 Runner Up (4xDiv1, 1xWorldChampCup, 3xCharityShield, 2xCharityShieldRunnerUp)

Love this team, no way I'd ever leave it unless I quit SM. One of my biggest regrets that I've had while managing this team is that I didn't manage to win the Div1 title in Season 2, have won the title in every other season apart from in Season 2.

I really hope I can win a cup or shield this season as I never pay enough attention to setting tactics for the cup competitions.

If anyone want to join a good league in SM, then you should come and join my league. We have teams like Arsenal, Dortmund and Juventus that are unmanaged.

If you are interested you can either add me which is bmaxamud1 or join my league with the ID 216506

My first club was West Bromwich Albion (English Championship 3986). I managed the club from 06 Aug 2009 - 10 Nov 2012.

Trophies won:

Division 2 - Season 2 (2010), Division 1 - Season 8 (2012)

Charity Shield - Season 9 (2012)

Runner-up:

Division 1 - Season 3 (2010), Division 1 - Season 6 (2011)

English Shield - Season 3 (2010), Season 6 (2011), Season 8 (2012)

Overal Stats:

PLD PTS AVG

367 798 2.17

From what I remember, it was fairly good setup...but by the end there was a guy who was blatantly cheating, he had 5 or 6 profiles with the same first name lol. I just wanted to win before leaving. I remember having Van Persie (who ALWAYS finished TS), Falcao an Yaya.

The world is now closed, which makes me wonder if it was only me n him at the end :P. It be nice if I could just see the squad I had back then. No doubt it would have had Bellamy, an up an comers like Albrighton ;)

Well i started back in 2008,June. I took AC Milan in a friends league and i won the league, cup and the shield. For some unknown reason i resigned and sometimes i still check AC Milan in that league just to see how is he doing.

Settled for a Bolton side in English Championship 6952 when I first joined.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2299960&clubid=17693277&sid=49380

Club Game World Pld Pts Ave Pts Start Until

Bolton Wanderers English Championship 6952 568 1141 2.01 29 Jun 2010 Present

Joined during the 2010 WC.. And took Bolton the very day I started.

Had a fantastic team.. but sold off a few players to gain personal favourites and sold some players to let other forumers be more competative.. should really have had a strikeforce of Falcao, Suarez and Reus.. had Götze at one point.

Bought Hazard twice and bought Varane for 460K :P

Still have 'em and won't leave 'em ^^

My first club was FC Dallas. I had no idea what I was doing and nothing about soccer..and the club stunk. I am a massive reggae fan, so I fired the whole natural roster and picked up all Jamaicans I was able to afford this over this hill Brazilian defensive midfielder named Ricardo Bovio because I thought Brazilians were the best players in the world. He was like 27 yrs and 84 rated. But he scored more than anyone else on the team. I finished the season like 15th. So I quit FC Dallas and left the Jamaicans behind. From there I crossed the ocean and picked up European clubs, but I kept Ricardo Bovio wherever I went..he was my go to guy..When I started picking up clubs with 90 rated players..I still brought Ricardo..I would put him in a few matches..mostly for sentimental reasons and he was horrible..lots of performance numbers of 5. Ricardo just was not able to play in the big leagues. Finally I let him go somewhere around Rochdale, England or Gornik Leczna in Poland. In real life Ricardo is still playin ball..he is now 32 and plays for Goyatacaz in Rio de Janiero, Brazil. He is a 13 year veteran with 5 goals to his name. :D

From November 2006

Points 2633

AVG 2.46

My Darlington are now ranked 12th in Standard Gameworld.

9 games to go in season 21, Won noting Domestically in last 3 seasons except Charity shield in season 19, Runner Up in League and Cup in season 19.

This season with nine games to go im 20 points behind man united and 4 behind the 2nd placed team with an english shield final to play.