Are the Italian ratings finished?

Benni P 4

Re: Are the Italian ratings finished?

he's injured but has done enough to warrant a rise, surely they don't judge a rating on what is still to happen and he's only being injured for a small part of the time from the last italian rating changes

send a support ticket and prove why abbiati could been rised...i send a lot of tickets and the answer ware always the same :

Hi sir,

Thank you for providing this information. I will now forward it to our researchers for them to look into. If they decide to act on this information you will see the change take place within 48 hours.

Regards

XXXXXX

SM Support Team

if they receive a lot of ticket maybe they'll review the serie A

i've given up sending tickets. best to just accept it when they get it wrong. people get too worked up on here and go on about it for weeks and it makes no difference. pranjic is the only one i can think of who they changed recently

yeah i'm sorry, i don't watch that much of Serie A, but know that Muntari should be AT LEAST 92, i had him down for maybe even a cheeky rise to 93 if SM were feeling generous. Del Piero to 94, Trezeguet stays at 93 and Amauri and Iaquinta don't rise?!!?!??!?! :S Really don't understand that to be honest. Del Piero is class, but 94? really? With Diego's arrival next season, he's not gonna play very much and I don't think he'll be staying at 94 for very long. I also think Kuzmanovic should have risen considering Melo rose to 91 and Montolivo is 91. 90 i thought was definite for him. Ahh well, I'm sure we'll have some more debatable/shocking ratings next week (actually, knowing SM, it will be another 8 weeks before Spain is done :\)

would people stop making threads like this after EVERY rating review! you're just peeved off coz your players didn't rise! not everyone is going to agree on a rating for any player, just let SM do their job

^ your points is right but dont you get ****** off when you're at a lower league club, spend millions on a player and do not see him rising ? :o

btw, I had put down Lazio's Kolarov for a rise to 89, since he had a wonder second half of the season and had played a major hand in Lazio's Coppa Italia victory. He's also linked with a move away to Juve now.

would people stop making threads like this after EVERY rating review! you're just peeved off coz your players didn't rise! not everyone is going to agree on a rating for any player' date=' just let SM do their job[/quote']

They're just discussing it, isn't that what forums are for?:confused:

Giovinco should of got a +1 to 89

Glad Kaka dropped as he deserved it for sure

Muntari should of gotten 92 for sure

Melo and Chiellini should have gotten +1 each not +2.