Valdes \ Henry

Azza.

Re: Valdes \ Henry

Valdes has had a mixed season. I think he is an inconsistent goalkeeper having both excellent and shocking games. However, he hasn't had much to do this season. As of late, he has been solid for Barca and I used to think he was Barca's weak link, but I will now give that title to Abidal. Valdes to 92 wouldn't be a suprise to me.

Henry... He will never be back to his best at Arsenal, but this season he has showed that age is not creeping up on him. He has been explosive down the left flank for Barcelona and has scored and assisted in some important goals. The flair of Henry has faded but he is still a great asset. I think this season has made him keep his 95.

Valdes - Yes, he plays every game for Barca... but that's only because they haven't had a half decent keeper since Andoni Zubizarreta left for Valencia 15 years ago. On ability alone, he's worth a 90 at most, in my opinion. He's already got 91 because of the club he plays for. Every other 91 rated keeper (except maybe Coupet, who's not what he used to be) is better than Valdes, and at least a handful of the 90 rated keepers are better too. To increase him to 92 (putting him just 1 point behind Reina and Frey :eek:) would be a bit ridiculous, to be honest.

Henry - What khaz0r said.

Valdes - Yes' date=' he plays every game for Barca... but that's only because they haven't had a half decent keeper since Andoni Zubizarreta left for Valencia 15 years ago. On ability alone, he's worth a 90 at most, in my opinion. He's already got 91 because of the club he plays for. [i']Every[/i] other 91 rated keeper (except maybe Coupet, who's not what he used to be) is better than Valdes, and at least a handful of the 90 rated keepers are better too. To increase him to 92 (putting him just 1 point behind Reina and Frey :eek:) would be a bit ridiculous, to be honest.

Henry - What khaz0r said.

It would be rediculous to raise him to 91, but you still have to take into account the fact hes let in the least amount of goals in La Liga this season.

he will rise to 92 imo.