English Championship 3322

Re: English Championship 3322

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham Hotspurs Buys in Better prospect

Tottenham Hotspurs Decided to agree to the deal proposed by West Ham United manager on a deal belived to be around £3.5M for 20 years old Centre Back James TOMKINS.This transfer would be Tottenham's 2nd Big buy for a younsters after Pato was brought in from AC Milan.James TOMKINS is expected to give a challenge on the Backline against the likes of Olof Melberg and Arne FRIEDRICH.This Deal would see Woodgate to be left in a position that would be unable to play after he felled out of relationship with Tottenham Hotspurs Gaffer Cun Jue Peh in a fight altough both player denied it,But press found Pictures that saw Woodgate getting Very engrouse with a quarrel With Cun Jue Peh who just cant be bothered.

0967DB77-F23A-9741-42EDC3C32436FB8C.jpg

Tomkins performance at West ham has attracted alot of attention from the League.

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham Hotspurs To make history

Tottenham Hotspurs is about to make history by buying in a grand total of 8 youngsters to join the youth squad.With the whole team already playing very well,the manager is still not complacent by the team,thus he decided to buy in 8 more talents he has scouted and the players are Rafael TOLOI,

Furdjel NARSINGH,Sebastian JUNG,Danny LATZA,Michael SCHICK,

Roman NEUSTADTER,Niklas BARKROTH and Ron-Robert ZIELER from all their current clubs and expect them to do well and progress as the new Tottenham players that would lead them in the future.When asked on about to break the record by buying in a grand total of 35 players in just 1 season,He said:'it is great however,i am buying in them to allow us had the depth of strength in the team.Manchester united managed to win the EPL and Chamions League last tuime proves to us that a strong Depth Squad would succeed thus i decided to thinki far and bring in some great talented younsters."

toloi.jpg

Rafael TOLOI Training with His new teamates

020.jpg

Furdjel NARSINGH scoring one of his best goals

0807_jung.JPG

Jung at Eintracht Frankfurt

779555_1_Danny_Latza.jpg

Danny LATZA training at White hart lane

Schick_Auswaerts_622.jpg

Michael SCHICK Showing off his best trick to his Newly Met teamates

neustaedter.jpg

Roman NEUSTADTER stoping his opponents to go past him

BARKROTH2_411.jpg

Niklas BARKROTH is one of the new faces arriving at tottenham Hotspurs

Ron-Robert_Zieler_527748a.jpg

Ron-Robert ZIELER is one of the few talents produced by the Manchester united Youth acadamy.

80_1217330011.jpg vs 21_1203862898.gif

Tottenham ready for the london derby

Derby fans get ready as the 2 Rich clubs currently Tottenham Hotspurs and Chelsea united are going up in tonights Clash of the riches as they battle all out in the london derby.This game would be Tottenham hotspurs gaffer Cun Jue Peh 1st Ever London derby and the rivalry between the 2 clubs can already been seen by the history as both clubs hate Each other to the core.The tickets for the match at Stamford Bridge is already sold out and this game looks to be interesting as Both clubs now has aquired new players and this would also be the very 1st game for the Chelsea manager bob bruce who was just employed by the board.

Tottenham Is set to be without Centre Back/Defensive Midfield Ledley KING playing and Neto EDUARDO looks set to replace him in tonights important match as his Debut."We are very dissapointed that King is not playing,he is 1 of our very important player and without him,Our midfiled will surely lacked something,However Neto can bring in some youthfulness in the midfield and i am sure he can do well."Said Gaffer cun jue peh when asked on the Replacement of King who is suspended for 1 game after ecieving 5 yellow cards in the last match.however,Chelsea would need to have some late fitness test for players Fabio CANNAVARO,Alessandro NESTA,Iván CORDOBA,Hernández XAVI,Michael ESSIEN,Lionel MESSI and Frédéric KANOUTE whereas John TERRY is suspended and is sure to missed the clash and Assis Moreira RONALDINHO and Ruud VAN NISTELROOY is injured and would be watching the game on the Bench with Terry who is also unable to play.Chelsea is now going low as they have lost five times in a row already.whereas tottenham is having a good time after winning 2 games after losing 3:0 to wigan.

50_1201894192.gif Vs 86_1240776261.jpg

Yesterday Middlesbrough named Roy Keane there new manager and he has already signed Milan goal keeper Nélson DIDA of £0 plus Brad JONES the Middlesbrough manager is said to be happy to swap the 27 year old gk for the 36 year old and is looking to strenthen his squad after joining them and thay have only one 1ns in there last 6 also FORLAN has joint Middlesbrough and is looking forword to tonights game with his new club and manager. Can Roy Keane preform the grate ascape with Middlesbrough or will he fall into div 2.

Also in news Middlesbrough has sent a scout to whach Roman PAVLYUCHENKO from tottenham tonight and hopes he will get some playing time as Roy Keane has told us that he is Middlesbrough next target in the tranfer so good luck tottenham tonight in your mach.

3027_1232370192.jpg

BIG NAME JOINS STRUGERLING TEAM

80_1217330011.jpg vs 21_1203862898.gif

Tottenham:2

Chelsea:0

Robbie KEANE 47 min

Darren FLETCHER 52 min

Tottenham Hotspurs win london derby

Tottenham Hotpsurs wins the london derby after winning against Bitter rivals Chelsea FC.This game is The 1st derby match for both Manager and it turns out Tottenham's Gaffer Cun Jue Peh outsmarted the opponents.Both teams were playing well in the 1st half with both sides making great chances to make the team ahead.and the Both side recieved a yellow for each of their players.Brazilian Playmaker Kaka Recieved His 1st yellow for the season after He got booked for a off ball Incident in the 10th min whereas German defender Arne FRIEDRICH got booked in the 43 min for blocking his opponents runs.Both side ended the half 0:0.However,Chelsea's players Tiredness began to slow them down as tottenham Hotspurs took advantage as ace forward Robbie KEANE scored a goal in the 47 min after recieving Debut Mid Darren FLETCHER.However,Things went to Tottenham Hotspurs then Went on to make the game theirs as they went on to attack Chelsea rentlessly,Darren FLETCHER then scores a goal after losing his mnarker to recieve Pato's Great pass in the 52min.This goal made the game over as chelsea Tried to fight back however,Magnificent Performance from Keeper Heurelho GOMES keeped The chelsea's player shots away from getting past him.KEANE was named man of the match and Tottenham Was the deserving winner as they had a 60% of ball posesion and made 30 shots on goal with 13 of them on target.

Darren_Fletcher_9.jpg

Fletcher Scoring in his Debut

Also in news Middlesbrough has sent a scout to whach Roman PAVLYUCHENKO from tottenham tonight and hopes he will get some playing time as Roy Keane has told us that he is Middlesbrough next target in the tranfer so good luck tottenham tonight in your mach.

He has played in the last game and is available for 13mil,you can nego withme the final price if you want to.Got a 9 in the chelsea matched and average is now 7.88.

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham's latest tranfer news

Tottenham sells Roman PAVLYUCHENKO to Middlesbrough

Tottenham Hotspurs have announced that the deal for Pavlyuchenko is trough and about to be completed after both side agreed to a 13 milion deal that would see him moving to the The Teesiders,and playing at Riverside Stadium.Manager Cun jue Peh said"It is good for him to move,a very right decision indeed,He needs to play however,with Pato and Keane doing well up front,I just cant have enough space for him to play,thus when i saw how Middlesbrough is interested in him and the Price given was also right,thus i decided to sell him,As a former player,I understand the fact that a player needs to play inorder to improved and i felt he just aint given the chances,thus I have no other choice.And also,good luck with Middlesbrough and i hope They may be able to stay in the EPL."

Roman_Pavlyuchenko_PicGetty_975636436.jpg

Pavlyuchenko playing his last Game for Tottenham Hotspurs in yesterday London Derby against Chelsea

50_1201894192.gif Middlesborough last night lost 3-0 to wigan and that is a bad game for new manager roy keane and he is in talkes with aready a move to Reading but has told middlesborough fan dont wory i will be staying for the season or an to i get you out of this relagation battle he has already signed new player including Nélson DIDA from millan for free pluss jones Fernando MORIENTES for 300k pluss Jeremie ALIADIERE and Diego FORLAN for 11mill pluss Josh WALKER and now is 24h away from Roman PAVLYUCHENKO of Tottenham Hotspur puttign pen to papper and signing for 13 mill also in news Gary O'NEIL is on his way to FC Sion for a fee around 6.5 mill as roy keane has caled the midfilder un reliyebul and also Stewart DOWNING is going to leave them after being droped for no reason just because the new manager dose not like his atercude.

50_1201894192.gif

Middlesbrough Latest Tranfer News

Jonathan WOODGATE, Ledley KING In Talkes With Middlesbrough

1846_1209755861.jpg

Today Roy Keane has anounsed that the english defender is in talkes with a move to his team for a fee of around 14 mill or more the manager has told press he whants king and WOODGATE at his team and is willing to pay money for the duwow so whach out england middlesbrough is storming the tranfer rade.

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham Hotspurs loans player

Tottenham hotspurs loan Max Tonetto to Middlesbrough as the Left back/Mid was unable to match up to the stardard of Cun Jue Peh thus he is given a chance to prove that the Gaffer was wrong as he set to play for Middlesbrough on loan.

Tonetto_face.jpg

Max Tonetto Playing for roma before transfering to tottenham is now at Middlesbrough on loan

50_1201894192.gif

Middlesbrought Tranfer News

Max TONETTO Joins On Loan From Tottenham

2600_1227725334.jpg

Tonetto has joind middlesbrough on loan for the season after tottenham comfermed he will not be a first team regaler but thay dont whant to sell the star at this time of the season.

Middlesbrough are in danger of relagation and now roy keane is starting to make them look like a wining team can he proform the grate ascape for his teams fucher in the mager league.

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham set to complete a triple deal to Middlesbrough

Tottenham hotspurs have announced that they are to sell Russian Striker Roman PAVLYUCHENKO,English Center back Ledley KING and Jonathan WOODGATE to Middlesbrough and King and Woodgates Both will join Middlesbrough for a total amount of 14 Mil and with Roman PAVLYUCHENKO sold to middlesbrough for 13 Mil.Tottenham is set to gain at least 27 Mil from Middlesbrough by selling these 3 players to them.20 year old Neto EDUARDO is set to filled into King's spot whereas New signing James TOMKINS will replace Woodgate and Pavlyuchenko's replacementt is till undecided but media is poredicting that Bayer Leverkusen's forward Patrick HELMES would be joining after the 3 deals are done."We shall wish them well and i hope they would suceed at middlesbrough,Good luck!"says Gaffer Cun jue Peh when he was interviewed about The 3 deals.

jonathan_woodgate.jpg

Woodgate playing his last agme for tottenham

ledley-king.jpg

King was one of Cun Jue Peh's most Wanted player,However due to reccent news of him getting invovled in fights after drinking,He was sold

313495.jpg

Pavlyuchenko is already at middlesbrough's stadium training with his new teamates

50_1201894192.gif

middlesbrough tranfer news

Darko LAZOVIC set to join teaside

34672_1232201339.jpg

18 years old Darko LAZOVIC is set to join middlesbrough tonight roy keane had this to say " the 18 year old Serbian Attacking Midfield/Striker has been a target for some time and now i am making my move im swaping Matthew BATES pluss 550k for this player also Sanli TUNCAY has asked roy keane to be soled after he was told by a inside man that roy keane was only going to use him if injerys came up to his striking forse also 24 year old Stewart DOWNING is to leave middlesbrough for around 13 milleon after he was caled un reliyebul with fitness and a joke to the middlesbrough team and he was told no to tern up to trainig today and was spotid training with west ham unitd erlear today so good luck to him in the fucher and good luck to the new players joining from tottenham in the next week.

Crystal Palace in talkes with roy keane

crystal palace has today told roy keane thay whant him and thay will pay up to 17mill for the manager thay are in talkes with the manager and Middlesbrough have told press it is up to the manager on his thucher with them after he told them he will help them as long as thay whant him also after the manager is a few teams including

Reading Fulham and Norwich City so what will happen to roy keane in the next week.

quinn-roy-keane_1128002c.jpg

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham Gaffer Agrees with the swap

Tottenham Hotspurs's Gaffer Cun Jue Peh has made an announcement on the agreeement of Roy Keane's Move to swap clubs and thinks he should go to Norwich City instead of Crystal Palace or Reading,However,he says:I belived that He (Roy) can make the team stronger then it was,And i think if he really quit and joined in any of the clubs above,he would not be in a very dire Position and if he really does move,I would be sure to see him Facing me in the EPL in the next 2 seasons,Even The next season!Who knows?We never know what can happen,so best of luck but if he stays then i belive that Middlesbrough would not be reglated but however,i feel that he would recieved too much pressure given by the fans.So move on.

Alan_Quinn.jpg

Cun jue Peh under interview by the press

13_front_small.gif54_1197121760.gif1_front_small.gif

Norwich Get Keane As New Manager And He Vowes To Make Impact

Today Roy Keane has signed a two year deal with Norwich city and has told press he is sorry to middlesbrough fans but the chearman whantid me out and sold my contract so i had to leave my first tranfer targets are Ledley KING and Jonathan WOODGATE thay are both at my new club dealing for a contract and i hope the deals go threw but no it will be hard to keep up my repetation as a manager after leaving middlesbrough last night but now im here and that that so good luck to them but now im dedicated to this team and only going one way up.

Norwich city tranfer news

1846_1209755861.jpg

Today Ledley KING has told press he is haappy to be joining Norwich and hopes that Jonathan WOODGATE will follow him to the div 2 club nowich cherman had this to say "When i brought in roy keane i new he would bring in big names and it is happening king is a big name and so is woodgate thay are both brilleont defenders and im happy to pay what i am for them also he is bringing in a brill youth squad and also a big name wht i promist to fund as well so good luck to my new manager and player i have 100% fath in him and his choses for tranfers."

354e3d6f26a52f61d3c8c698ee93a41a-grande.jpg

Zeljko KALAC Set To Join Norwich City For £1,0000

2540_1209755861.jpg

Australian Goalkeeper zeljko KALAC at 36 years old is set to join norwich tomorow for around 1mill and the goal keeper had this to say "I am happy to be goining such a world class manager he has proven him sellf over the last week with big names and now im in the tranfer windo with him i will play my best but no it will be hard to play with such a well worked club so thanks for this chance."

610x.jpg

Željko KALAC Playes last game in millan strip

80_1217330011.jpg

Tottenham's Latest Transfer News

Woodgate set to Move

English 29 year old Defender Jonathan WOODGATE is set to join Division 4 side Norwich city after both clubs have agreed to a deal for Both kling and Woodgate on a Combine Fee of 14 Mil as Roy keane belives that the 2 players are Good to be able to help them move up to the EPL.With King already set to move,Woodgate has demanded totteham to sell him and After being left out in many games under Gaffer Cun jue Peh."i belive that they would both do well under roy Keane,He is a great manager and the Players are both Great however,i dont have space to filled them back.While theya re away,i will stick back to the position and taics used in the game we won against Chelsea.And this Position Left by king would most likely be Filled up by the Brazilian 20 year od Defensive Mid Neto EDUARDO who did very well when he faced up against Chelsea in his Debut for Tottenham."I am very happy the Manager Has given me the chance to play and i would like to thank him."Neto Eduardo is one of the players that are sure to play in the next game against West Bromwich Albion together with Big names like Franck RIBERY,Arjen ROBBEN,Alexandre PATO,Robbie KEANE and Darren FLETCHER.

Former West ham Defender James TOMKINS is also included in the list of players to play against West Bromich Albion and Cun jue Peh looks set to hand in His 1st debut for the team and play in the very 1st time in the EPL.

Woodgate%20house%20prices.JPG

Woodgate making a interview When he was asked on his transfer News

80_1217330011.jpg vs 84_1198386874.gif

Tottenham Hotspurs vs West Bromwich Albion match preview

Tottenham Hpotspurs would be Going on to face West Bromwich Albion at White hart lane tonightas they both play the league game.Current EPL Strugglers West Brom is on a 2 match losing streak and is still unmanaged by any manager.Swedish Center Back Jonas OLSSON is Unavalable to play after Being sideline with a injury and with Chris BRUNT and James MORRISON going trough late fitness test for west Brom,Tottenham However is without any injured or suspended player after King is avalable but however is about to leave to join Norwich City.Center Back Jonathan WOODGATE is set to be left out again after making a announcement that he wish to move.20 year old Center back James TOMKINS is set to be handed his 1st debut in later stages of the game and Last game debuted Brazlian Neto EDUARDO is in the starting Eleven and Brazilian Attacking Mid de Souza DOUGLAS COSTA is also set to come on at the later stages.Scottish Mid Darren FLETCHER is set to play again as he put up a good performance in ther game against Chelsea and current Top score of the season Robbie KEANE is also set to be task with the job of scoring after signing a 5 year Contact with the club.Gomes is once again Put in between the sticks after making a few fine performance since Gaffer Cun Jue Peh was employed.Tottenham would love to increase their winning streak to 4 sfter securing wins against Chelsea,Portsmouth and Middlesbrough.