Sign in to follow this  
jokerboy1994

Official Xbox 360 group/thread!

Re: Official Xbox 360 group/thread!

Speaking of Call of Duty's...

Does anybody still play the good ole' Call of Duty 4? I prefer it alot over MW2 and I have MW2' date=' only go on it to play friends now and again. Anyways, feel free to add me on Xbox, GxT SiiKScOpE. Weird and arkward name I know, getting a name change soon. Also drop me a message letting me know who you are. :)[/quote']

Still and probably always will be my favourite game. I will add you tommorow my GT is AdaM D xx. I mainly play clan matches on gamebattles, anyone else play them?

Speaking of Call of Duty's...

Does anybody still play the good ole' Call of Duty 4? I prefer it alot over MW2 and I have MW2' date=' only go on it to play friends now and again. Anyways, feel free to add me on Xbox, GxT SiiKScOpE. Weird and arkward name I know, getting a name change soon. Also drop me a message letting me know who you are. :)[/quote']

Still and probably always will be my favourite game. I will add you tommorow my GT is AdaM D xx. I mainly play clan matches on gamebattles' date=' anyone else play them?[/quote']

Must of missed this. Never added me still did you? :P

Just changed my gamertag today, it's now; J a k e A x

10th prestige on Call of Duty 4 now (:o), still play it alot really, got rid of my MW2 but use my brothers now and again, not much. Add me if anyone want's to, we will do some online together or something. :)

I Doubt im back on the forum as im always on My Xbox haha :L.

But if Anyone has

Dead Rising 2? add me and we can do the campaign or TIR i love that game but none of my friends have it to do CO-OP Gamertag is i Carl v

or if You Want To Play CoD 4 The best Call of Duty may i ask.

i have CoD 4, WAW, Black OPS.

Fifa 10, SA, 11

Dead Rising 1, 2

Forza Motorsport 3

Front Mission Evolved

My Sims Air Force < Awefull dont buy it EVER. luckily i didnt buy it.

Crackdown 2

and many others

So if you fancy Playing Online CO-OP of anygame Prefrebly DR2 Send a Friend Request to i Carl v and Send a Message saying Somthing Like Soccermanager.Forum

i+Carl+v.png

I Doubt im back on the forum as im always on My Xbox haha :L.

But if Anyone has

Dead Rising 2? add me and we can do the campaign or TIR i love that game but none of my friends have it to do CO-OP Gamertag is i Carl v

or if You Want To Play CoD 4 The best Call of Duty may i ask.

i have CoD 4' date=' WAW, Black OPS.

Fifa 10, SA, 11

Dead Rising 1, 2

Forza Motorsport 3

Front Mission Evolved

My Sims Air Force < Awefull dont buy it EVER. luckily i didnt buy it.

Crackdown 2

and many others

So if you fancy Playing Online CO-OP of anygame Prefrebly DR2 Send a Friend Request to i Carl v and Send a Message saying Somthing Like Soccermanager.Forum

[img']http://card.mygamercard.net/crest/i+Carl+v.png[/img]

Mercury+Talons.png

you can see my name and games on there :)

Good idea making a thread like this top notch....

Right had xbox 360 for some time now have live for a while just never bothered with it until a good few months ago, I play Fifa 11 and black opps, Iv also have.......... COD 4,Modern warfare 2,alone in the dark,Fifa 10,GTA but the two in bold are the ones i play in and out.

If you care to add me just send a message with the request so i know at least were im getting your add from.SM Forum will do :)

iGxB1GMAN my gamer tag

So... the BIG, and long awaited Xbox Fall update is tomorrow, entailing a brand new look dashboard. Finally! Just hope they don't do a last second delay. From what I've seen of the previews the UI looks very much changed, in a good way.

Some of the changes from what I've read will be for Kinect users only as I guess some of the new features lend to voice recognition and movement, but other than that, they'll be tons of new features for those of us without Kinect.

Here's what to expect on the 6th, in your area as far as new programs and that go (some of which even though as mentioned new, some of already have.);

* New Xbox LIVE Dashboard with integrated voice and gesture controls - We’ve updated the dashboard, making it easier to navigate through content, whether you use Kinect or a controller. Use voice and gesture controls to float through the menu and select games, movies, music and applications.

* Beacons – Beacons allow you to tell your Xbox LIVE and Facebook friends that you want to play a game on Xbox LIVE, making it easier to jump in and play together. By setting a Beacon, you tell Xbox LIVE what you want to play. Then, Xbox LIVE lets you know when friends are playing or want to play the same game.

* Facebook Sharing – With Facebook Sharing, now it is easier than ever to brag about all your achievements to your social network. With the integrated “share” feature, you can tout your achievements and showcase your in-game accomplishments through instant, direct posts.

* Roaming Profile/Cloud Storage – With new roaming profiles you can now bring your complete Xbox LIVE® profile to any Xbox 360®, including game saves, friend lists and your Gold membership, to your friend’s house for more fun.

* EPIX. United States

* ESPN on Xbox LIVE (ESPN). United States

* Hulu. Japan

* Hulu Plus. United States

* LOVEFiLM. United Kingdom

* Netflix. Canada, United States

* Premium Play by (MediaSet). Italy

* Sky Go (SkyDE). Austria, Germany

* Telefonica Espana – Movistar Imagenio. Spain

* TODAY (MSNBC). United States

Later in December:

* 4 on Demand (C4). United Kingdom

* ABC iView (Australian Broadcasting Corp.). Australia

* AlloCin¿. France (AlloCin¿), Germany (Filmstarts), Spain (Sensacine), UK (Screenrush)

* Astral Media's Disney XD (Astral Media). Canada

* blinkbox (Blinkbox). United Kingdom

* Crackle (Sony Pictures). Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States

* Dailymotion. Available in 32 countries globally

* Demand 5 (Five). United Kingdom

* DIGI+ (CANAL+). Spain

* GolTV (Mediapro). Spain

* iHeartRadio (Clear Channel). United States

* Mediathek/ZDF (ZDF). Germany

* MSN. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, United Kingdom

* MSNBC.com. United States

* MUZU.TV. Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom

* ninemsn. Australia

* Real Sports (Maple Leaf Sports). Canada

* Rogers On Demand Online (Rogers Media). Canada

* SBS ON DEMAND. Australia

* TMZ (Warner Bros.). Canada, United States

* TVE (RTVE.es). Spain

* UFC on Xbox LIVE (UFC). Canada, United States

* Verizon FiOS TV. United States

* VEVO. Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States

* Vudu (Wal-Mart). United States

* YouTube. Available in 24 countries globally

Early 2012:

* Antena 3 (Antena 3 de Televisi¿n). Spain

* BBC (BBC). United Kingdom

* CinemaNow (Best Buy). United States

* HBO GO (HBO). United States

* MLB.TV (MLB Advanced Media). Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States

* Telenovelas/Sports (Televisa). Brazil, Chile, Colombia, France, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom

* Xfinity On Demand (Comcast). United States

Now, for those of you wondering, don't you have to pay for some of those services, or is it included in the Live fee, I'm not really sure. I'm sure some you'll have to pay for, like the movie streaming databases, the exclusive TV content channels.

Here's a preview of the new dashboard. Looks quality.

895ob1Y8qas

oh yes your going down.....

Haha I'll let you know when I buy FIFA 13 babe

;) Be nice tho' date=' never played on a 360 before :P or Xbox at all for that matter :P

NOW ... n00b question, does it matter how many GB my 360 is ? Like what's that "space" for ?[/center']

Haha I'll let you know when I buy FIFA 13 babe
;) Be nice tho' date=' never played on a 360 before :P or Xbox at all for that matter :P

NOW ... n00b question, does it matter how many GB my 360 is ? Like what's that "space" for ?[/center']

saving games/music onto your drive.

but if your like me and just put the game in to play you will be fine. i have survived with a 20gig harddrive.

never gone over it.

saving games/music onto your drive.

but if your like me and just put the game in to play you will be fine. i have survived with a 20gig harddrive.

never gone over it.

Aaah' date=' well I'm probably buying a 250GB 360 ... I get Skyrim and a motor game then too

:P Included in the price :P

2290 SEK :P[/center']

Right ... I just challenged a guy that's security on the american embassy in Iraq to a BF3 game (when I get my 360 next month) .... Imma get absolutely murdered haha

Give me a buzz when you get on Battlefield, me and my PKP Pecheneg will show you how it's all done. :)