Official Xbox 360 group/thread!

Re: Official Xbox 360 group/thread!

I see this thread needs reviving, has anybody got the skyplayer and is there any point?

Bought COD last week and have not been on it that much recently, Brutal Legend is keeping me off it :eek: , I know, I couldn't believe it either, but it's actually a really good, yet stupid game, and perfect if your into heavy metal etc with the likes of: Judas Priest, Whitesnake, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Riot, Ratt, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Ozzy and Def Leppard.

Also Rob Halford (Judas Priest), Ozzy Osbourne and Lemmy (Motorhead) all make hilarious cameo's in the game.

10/10 for me.

i signed up early so i got the features before the actually date like facebook twitter and sky player, sky player is amazing except you need to be a sky subscriber already;)

anyone no if when assasins creed 2 comes out' date=' if u can get it cheaper. Like ainsburys ?[/quote']

yeah you can buy it off a website called cheapassgamer.com just google it

i signed up early so i got the features before the actually date like facebook twitter and sky player' date='[b'] sky player is amazing except you need to be a sky subscriber already;)[/b]

yeah you can buy it off a website called cheapassgamer.com just google it

No you dont :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

It does if you want to know the story.

Meh' date=' I'll just read the story on wikipedia if I have to

I have the 3 red rings on my xbox and ive sed i have four lol so what will happen if they discover this ? plus i dont understand why i have to ring ups to come get the xbox ?

Weird ..!

Nothing, they'll fix it and send you a 1-month free xbox live card. 3-rings is ROD!!

BTW what happened in the end of the first one cause I couldn't never beat Altair's(spelling) master kind of guy.

Also why is the second game better?

It's left as a cliffhanger. Desmond (Altiar), awakes back on the animus in Abstergo, and can now use the eagle vision, just like he can when he is Altiar. This is to show that he is starting to retain the skills gained during his time on the animus.

When using the eagle vision in the lab, there are all sorts of wierd hyroglyphic markings on the walls / floor.

You are left wondering what they are, and who left them. This gets picked up, and plays a major part in the 2nd game.

The 2nd game is better, IMO, for many reasons.

* There story line is better for a start

* You learn alot more about the history of the Assassins

* There are loads of side missions (GTA Style, beat em up's, assassinations etc) - but these are mandatory rather than compulsary

* New armor and weapons can be purchased from Blacksmiths in each city.

* The overall gameplay is smoother and more refined, you can now swim in the water, particularly helpful in Venice, whereas in AC1, water meant death.

* You also have to locate and access tombs of historic assassins - very good addition.

Overall, a much better game, with more to keep your attention.

Enjoy

James

It's left as a cliffhanger. Desmond (Altiar)' date=' awakes back on the animus in Abstergo, and can now use the eagle vision, just like he can when he is Altiar. This is to show that he is starting to retain the skills gained during his time on the animus.

When using the eagle vision in the lab, there are all sorts of wierd hyroglyphic markings on the walls / floor.

You are left wondering what they are, and who left them. This gets picked up, and plays a major part in the 2nd game.

The 2nd game is better, IMO, for many reasons.

* There story line is better for a start

* You learn alot more about the history of the Assassins

* There are loads of side missions (GTA Style, beat em up's, assassinations etc) - but these are mandatory rather than compulsary

* New armor and weapons can be purchased from Blacksmiths in each city.

* The overall gameplay is smoother and more refined, you can now swim in the water, particularly helpful in Venice, whereas in AC1, water meant death.

* You also have to locate and access tombs of historic assassins - very good addition.

Overall, a much better game, with more to keep your attention.

Enjoy

James[/quote']

cheers for the detailed reply. I may get it if I have enough money:o

I have the 3 red rings on my xbox and ive sed i have four lol so what will happen if they discover this ? plus i dont understand why i have to ring ups to come get the xbox ?

Weird ..!

If you got 3/4 red lights you get a brand new xbox mate..

I got a new xbox because my disc drive was nakerd;) wooop