Does anyone know a rising left back??

emirates_14

Re: Does anyone know a rising left back??

Try buying i n insuna,he has been great and has done well,very good too.so try sign him in,he might be the new liverpool starting left back,however,if you want current good left back from liverpool buy in aberloa,did quite well,however,still not up to standtard.

A cheap short-term buy could be Dong-Jin Kim of Zenit (87)

The Korean appears to have become Zenit's first choice at LB having played the last six games & by all accounts has done well. Probably might only get a +1 in the Russian changes but you should be able to pick him up cheaply.

Beside players that already mentioned, i'll mention 2 Italian,Criscito and De Ceglie as potential LB. I still confuse why Juve choose Molinaro as starter while they have Criscito --in Genoa this season-- and De Ceglie who in my eyes are better LB.

Also will mention SCHAFER from Wolfsburg and play POCOGNOLI from AZ Alkmaar. Both of them played really well for their club this season and there is rumour some club in England said their interest to Pocognoli

aly cissokho would get my vote over the players already named anyday.

Definitly buy cissokho, playing at the best club in portugal and getting his place on the starting line up recently, league and champions league. He can only rise.