Eric Abidal or Philip Lahm?? who to buy??

Albe92

Goodmorning guys, which of these players is better to buy??

Do you think Abidal will drop? Philip Lahm is a starter XI of Bayern Munich(27 games) and of Germany (6 games).

Abidal played 24 games for Barcelona and he isn't a starter XI of France.

what do you think about it??? will SM RESEARCHES decrease Abidal's Rating??

Re: Eric Abidal or Philip Lahm?? who to buy??

Abidal is your safe bet as he will not drop his rating for a while, however in the long run Lahm may switch clubs and become a unbelievable left back, i cant see Abidal or Lahm increasing ur better off with either Evra or Zyrkoff who are sure to rise

Abidal is your safe bet as he will not drop his rating for a while' date=' however in the long run Lahm may switch clubs and become a unbelievable left back, i cant see Abidal or Lahm increasing ur better off with either Evra or Zyrkoff who are sure to rise[/quote']

thank you..

Goodmorning guys' date=' which of these players is better to buy??

Do you think Abidal will drop? Philip Lahm is a starter XI of Bayern Munich(27 games) and of Germany (6 games).

Abidal played 24 games for Barcelona and he isn't a starter XI of France.

what do you think about it??? will SM RESEARCHES decrease Abidal's Rating??[/quote']

i think Abidal won't drop. When he's fit, he always play as starter because he's the only better natural LB at Barca (Sylvinho too old). Abidal rating is safe eventhough he doesn't play for France anymore. Lahm is one of current best fullback in world, can play in both sides. But i think he should move to bigger club to reach higher rating than 93.

Well, a couple of days ago German newspapers were talking about a release clause in Lahm's contract saying that he can leave Bayern for a fixed price. It was also rumoured that a couple of big clubs (including Barcelona) were then ready to make an offer. Now if he really joins Barcelona (iirc he mentioned Barca as one of his dream clubs a while ago), I don't think he'll be a benchwarmer there, and as I don't think that Alves would be dropped, it might be that he kicks Abidal out of the starting XI.

Atm, Bayern are 2nd, but on the last turn they are playing 3rd placed Stuttgart, and if they lose Stuttgart would get past them as well as Hertha (if they win), meaning Bayern would finish 4th and NOT be in the CL next season. If they finish 3rd, they still have to go through the CL qualification.