Zdravko KUZMANOVIC

Garside2

:confused:

Every thread i looked at said he would be rising. Now the spanish ratings have slowly started and he is still 89?!?!?! I was hoping for a 90 rating, was i been stupid or was everybody else waiting for him to rise???? or will they go back and review him?!?!? :confused:

Re: Zdravko KUZMANOVIC

I wouldn't say it was bad research at all. The fact that he didn't rise to 90 seemed harsh. He has played 31 games for Fiorentina & out of those started 25. Most people were expecting rises for the main Fiorentina players - Gamberini, Gilardino, Montolivo, Comotto, Kuzmanovic & Felipe Melo. Only Felipe Melo got a rise (+2) , this based on the fact he broke into the Brazilian NT. If you don't need the money, keep Kuzmanovic & stick him on a long contract as i certainly believe he will be 90+ in the not to distant future

he will not rise to 90' date=' he play sub in most of the game, not much play for start and fiorentina have not really good result in big competition this season. Dont know why someone saying he willl rise to 90.[/quote']

Sub in most games? He's a regular in the middle with Montolivo and Felipe Melo. He's only subbed in 6 times in the league, starting 25 matches, and is Fiorentina's 7th most played player. Fiorentina are 4th, and he's a regular international.

I honestly don't see how a player of his calibre is 2 ratings lower than his CM team-mates.

I also feel surprised when he didn't rise as Melo rose by 2.

But I truly believe he will rise next rating change. Now Fiorentina has secured their Champions League 'tickets', and Kuzmanovic has a good chance to show himself in the Champions League. Hope he can get the deserved rating soon.

I also feel surprised when he didn't rise as Melo rose by 2.

But I truly believe he will rise next rating change. Now Fiorentina has secured their Champions League 'tickets'' date=' and Kuzmanovic has a good chance to show himself in the Champions League. Hope he can get the deserved rating soon.[/quote']

i have had him for 1 and a half years now :o He was expected to rise a year ago along with hamsik and is still a 89 now.

what's the point of the rating changes if this's the case :mad:

i have had him for 1 and a half years now :o He was expected to rise a year ago along with hamsik and is still a 89 now.

what's the point of the rating changes if this's the case :mad:

It's also very sad for me. I had bought many would-be risers long time ago but none of them rose...

These young and talented players included Kuzmanovic, Ben Arfa, Santacrose, Diago Capel... They were once said to rise, but various reasons have made them keep their ratings...

I watched them... and I know how they're playing.Fiorentina is always on TV in Romania because there is Mutu and Juve is a big team so I see them many times too.

I know that Molinaro is more 89/90 not really 90 but the others all should get +1 especially after Chielini got +2.

Sissoko was another one who I am really disapointed didnt get a rise. His rating of 90 is far to low and at least a 91 should have been given :(. I think SM being more "conservative" now has just slightly ruined the development of my teams.

Sissoko was another one who I am really disapointed didnt get a rise. His rating of 90 is far to low and at least a 91 should have been given :(. I think SM being more "conservative" now has just slightly ruined the development of my teams.

He is injuried now , and he missed the last part of the season.

This is why Juve is playing so bad and maybe SM took this injury into consideration too.:rolleyes:

Sub in most games? He's a regular in the middle with Montolivo and Felipe Melo. He's only subbed in 6 times in the league' date=' starting 25 matches, and is Fiorentina's 7th most played player. Fiorentina are 4th, and he's a regular international.

I honestly don't see how a player of his calibre is 2 ratings lower than his CM team-mates.[/quote']

sorry for the mistake, but i think kuzmanovic should get 90 later but not at the time, and he just start to play international match regulary recently so next time maybe is better for him to rise to 90 or higher::D

• 1 month later...