Uefa Under 21's Championship (Custom Setup)

Bex

UEFA_Under-21.gif

Later on today i will be creating a custom setup in a World Championship format, all the usual suspects will be available Man utd, Chelsea, Madird etc.....

However it will be a little different to the standard World Championship, the format will still be the same with the 4 leagues and 20 teams in each but with a little twist. This is my idea, Division 1 (English Premier League) Division 2(Spanish Premier League) Division 3(Italian Premier League) Division 4(German Premier League). The setup will be called Uefa Under 21's Championship and yes there will be certain rules in place to make this league more intresting and unique.

Rule 1. Transfer window between turn 1 and 3 also 12 and 15

Rule 2. No buying players over the age of 21yrs.

Rule 3. No buying from unmanaged clubs.

Rule 4. No cash transfers over the value of 40million.

Rule 5. Managers reputation over 45.

Rule 6. If/when you get a club in my setup, if you quit you WILL NOT manage in the setup again.

I am aware that this setup will not appeal to certain managers, but for the small number of managers out there that would like a challenge with youngsters then this is definitely the setup for you.

Everyone is welcome but personally i am looking for the more experienced managers out there eg. scouts, mods, supervisors etc..

If you are intrested then please leave a comment stating which team you would like, the setup will be created no later that 4pm today.

I will offer the jobs to the managers i believe will make this setup challenging and exciting. Good luck :)

Managers so far:

Valencia (sonofpluto)

Manchester utd (beckyb)

Liverpool(lewishaigh)

Re: Uefa Under 21's Championship

UEFA_Under-21.gif

Later on today i will be creating a custom setup in a World Championship format' date=' all the usual suspects will be available Man utd, Chelsea, Madird etc.....[/font']

However it will be a little different to the standard World Championship, the format will still be the same with the 4 leagues and 20 teams in each but with a little twist. This is my idea, Division 1 (English Premier League) Division 2(Spanish Premier League) Division 3(Italian Premier League) Division 4(German Premier League). The setup will be called Uefa Under 21's Championship and yes there will be certain rules in place to make this league more intresting and unique.

Rule 1. Transfer window between turn 1 and 3 also 12 and 15

Rule 2. No buying players over the age of 21yrs.

Rule 3. No buying from unmanaged or unavailable clubs.

Rule 4. No cash transfers over the value of 40million.

Rule 5. Managers reputation over 45.

Rule 6. If/when you get a club in my setup, if you quit you WILL NOT manage in the setup again.

I am aware that this setup will not appeal to certain managers, but for the small number of managers out there that would like a challenge with youngsters then this is definitely the setup for you.

Everyone is welcome but personally i am looking for the more experienced managers out there eg. scouts, mods, supervisors etc..

If you are intrested then please leave a comment stating which team you would like, the setup will be created no later that 4pm today.

I will offer the jobs to the managers i believe will make this setup challenging and exciting. Good luck :)

I want Man u can i have it?Please!please!Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Uefa Under 21's Championship (Custom Setup)

Arsenal pls? And i think the rules should be "You can't buy from unmanaged and can buy from external". If you can't buy anyone except from managed club,how can you add more young players to your squad?

Well if you dont like the rules honey then dont join, and you can add players to your team by buying youth from other managers.

If it doesnt work out then i will change the rules before the second season, but atm im gunna keep it how it is. :D

Well if you dont like the rules honey then dont join' date=' and you can add players to your team by buying youth from other managers.

If it doesnt work out then i will change the rules before the second season, but atm im gunna keep it how it is. :D[/size']

I already have a few list of names to buy i and i am already ready.However,I think arsenal is gona be Paid alot by others as their team has lots of Under 21 players,and please let me have man utd,Thanks

Intresting point....... Fair enough i admit defeat, i will allow buying from unavailible clubs.

And you will have to wait till around 4pm before you find out if you have got a team.

Guest drseanfitz

Barcelona if possible. Cheers

am going to be offline now for about 5 hours' date=' but if I get my team and you need to add me as a friend to invite my SM name is Sean Fitzpatrick and my picture is this rather fetching one of the minogue sisters.

minogue2015.jpg

Guest drseanfitz

UEFA_Under-21.gif

Managers so far:

Valencia (sonofpluto)

Manchester utd (beckyb)

Liverpool(lewishaigh)

Barcelona if possible. Cheers
Surley theres more intrest than this?!?!?!
Come on guys get it filled up

Am I getting Barcelona?

Sorry i forgot to say in my earlier post real madrid and barca are reserved for close friends but all others are availible apart from valencia,bayern,inter, and man utd...

Sorry xxx :o

Guest drseanfitz

Urmmm yeh course ya can have west ham.... add me as a friend then al invite you.

whats your SM name?