Hi, Im aiming to try and reduce my wages so I can make a bit of money on home games. My Youth Squad is:

Jack Rodwell (Signed for £75K, now worth £3.7m) [4833% increase]

Aaron Ramsey (Signed for £175K, now worth £4.5m) [2471% increase]

Nacer Barazite (Signed for £1.7m, now worth £2.3m) [35% increase]

Danny Welbeck (Signed for £300K, now worth £3.7m) [1133% increase]

Matteo Darmian (Signed for £950K, now worth £190k (no rating change yet)) [-84% decrease]

Fabian Delph (Signed for £10K, now worth £1.8m) [17900% increase]

Richard Eckersley (Signed for £275K, now worth £180k (no rating change yet)) [-35% decrease]

Rodrigo Possebon (Signed for £350K, now worth £310k (no rating change yet)) [-11% decrease]

Jay Simpson (Signed for £650K, now worth £3.5m) [438% increase]

David N'Gog (Signed for £2.9m + Cudicini, now worth £4.3m) [-15% decrease]

Ivan Marcano (Signed for £1m, now worth £3.4m) [240% increase]

Kyle Walker (Signed for £450K, now worth £330K (no rating change yet)) [-27% decrease]

Leroy Fer (Signed for £50K, now worth £5.3m) [10500% increase]

Tomas Necid (Signed for £1.4m, now worth £3.7m) [164% increase]

The biggest problem with these players is that some are way overdue ratings changes, Necid missed the Czech changes by a week by moving to Russia. Also, the players who are of least use to me, Possebon, Darmian etc. would make a loss if I sold them. Who should I sell, bearing in mind my First Team average is about 89-90.

Im leaning towards Marcano.

Re: Youth Squad

he will ' date='hopefully, rise to 87. This is what i have been led to believe anyway.[/quote']

Thanks for the help, I'll leave it a while then. By the looks of it, the best option would be to sell Delph, seeing as Ive made a profit of £369K and wont get any higher than 80 at Leeds. Fer could reach 87 or 88 by the next Dutch changes. If he does, he could hit around £8-9m which would be an % increase of 17900%, the same as Delph.

Aaron Doran(18) OVR=74.HE is in my Blacburn squad.Will he grow "good" or should I loan him?:)

Probably wouldnt get anyone to loan him as hes a 74, most lower league clubs have an avergae first team squad of 78-80 standard. Keep hold of him as he is a regular sub for Blackburn, and he shouldnt be eating away at your wages as he's only 74.

Guest Football8

Hi' date=' Im aiming to try and reduce my wages so I can make a bit of money on home games. My Youth Squad is:

Jack Rodwell (Signed for £75K, now worth £3.7m) [4833% increase']

Matteo Darmian (Signed for £950K, now worth £190k (no rating change yet)) [-84% decrease]

Richard Eckersley (Signed for £275K, now worth £180k (no rating change yet)) [-35% decrease]

Rodrigo Possebon (Signed for £350K, now worth £310k (no rating change yet)) [-11% decrease]

Kyle Walker (Signed for £450K, now worth £330K (no rating change yet)) [-27% decrease]

The biggest problem with these players is that some are way overdue ratings changes, Necid missed the Czech changes by a week by moving to Russia. Also, the players who are of least use to me, Possebon, Darmian etc. would make a loss if I sold them. Who should I sell, bearing in mind my First Team average is about 89-90.

You only have to wait until today/tomorrow for Marcano to rise ! :)

Necid should also be getting a rise in the Russian Changes imo, all the others seem to be fine, so I'd sell Delph like you said because all the others pretty much player for a top team.

• 1 month later...

Hi' date=' Im aiming to try and reduce my wages so I can make a bit of money on home games. My Youth Squad is:

Jack Rodwell (Signed for £75K, now worth £3.7m) [4833% increase']

Necid is now worth £5.3m after the recent ratings change. Should I sell him?

Ive sold Possebon and Barazite, I made a profit on both. Ive recieved an enquiry for Ivan Marcano. He has only made 1 app for the U21s, and now isnt eligible. Is he still any good?

Necid is now worth £5.3m after the recent ratings change. Should I sell him?

Ive sold Possebon and Barazite' date=' I made a profit on both. Ive recieved an enquiry for Ivan Marcano. He has only made 1 app for the U21s, and now isnt eligible. Is he still any good?[/quote']

Well if you need money,i'll sell Necid external club then buy him back if he gonna rise again. It'll spent around 6 months if he'll rise again

Well if you need money' date='i'll sell Necid external club then buy him back if he gonna rise again. It'll spent around 6 months if he'll rise again[/quote']

Cheers Gozgoz8. Also, Ive recieved an offer of £2.5m for Fabian Delph. Considering I bought him for £10k, what should I do?

Personally id sell' date=' maybe a bit bias ;)[/quote']

Seeing as you are the other manager ;)

Im swaying towards selling, he's not a first teamer for me, Ive made a lot of money off him, and I dont think he will move up to the Premier League from League One, maybe Championship first, and I cant wait for a Championship player to develop.

Also that extra £2.5m could be all I need to sign Owen

• 2 months later...

Matteo Darmian, what should I do with him?

He still hasnt risen since I bought him for £950k, and my finances arent the best at the moment. Selling him would get me above the £1m mark. He's on loan at Padova, and I dont follow the Italian league. Does he look like a good future player, or has his career stalled somewhat?