Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Gold Championship 59 will be created on Monday 25th May, 2009. For full details please visit the Game News.

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Villarreal appoint Hemy. More news to follow.

Missed it completly, was watching from 7 onwards but went down stairs and guess what it was made :mad:

Picked up Oldham in the end lol

Got Lyon!!

Toulalan, Benzema, Bodmer, Makoun, Kieta, Govou, Delgado, Criss, Grosso, Junihno, Clerc, Kallstrom u get the picture for sale want P/e mainly but will use some in p/e also

Wolfsburg :)

Not really looking to add to the squad much, but need a couple of wingers and another decent CM.

If interested, any of my defence except Schafer and Riether can be swapped for one of the above, likes of Zaccardo and Barzagli ;) Going now so if anyone's interested, PM me and I'll answer tomorrow :)

And I'm not as stupid as I seem so Dzeko and Grafite are going nowhere :P

22_front_small.gif391_1238686832.jpg1_front_small.gif

FC Bayern Munchen Update!

New manager Dan Griffin signs a 5 year contract in germany with Munchen. Bigger post to come later, and all players over 88 can go for parrt exchange unless they are not for sale.
:)

50_1201894192.gif

New Man At The Riverside

Today Middlesbrough announced that Conor Bowen will take over from Gareth Southgate.

The newly Division 2 team will be delighted with the quick appointment.

Bowen is also happy with himself after saying yes to the offer.

"I said yes straight away, even though yesterday we was relegated to Division 2

I still think this team is good enough to be in the top Division.

Im hopeing i can guide them back to Division 1, it will be a huge challenge but im up to it."

More News Later.

Guest .кєσgн

I'm Wolves, I need Loans of 85+...

PM me on Game ;)

11_front_small.gif257_1197859675.gif12_front_small.gif

Krylia Sovetov Get Roy Keane As New Manager

Today Krylia Sovetov named Roy Keane as there new manager he is looking forword to the season ahead and will be bringing in big names and selling big names as well already James BEATTIE is set to join Ferreira EMERSON is in talkes with roy and Alves EDMUNDO is as well leaving is 25 year old Evgeni SAVIN for 700k and Manaseh ISHIAKU+Sergiu RADU also leaving 22 year old Oleg IVANOV for 8M+Nicola STRAMBELLI Jan KOLLER 6M+Argenis FERNANDEZ Vladislav KULIK 3.3M+Guimarães THIAGO SALES and Jirí JAROSIK for 5M+Rubén OLIVERA so good luck to all and if anyone whants to make a better offer pm me and players not bid on can go as well cash or p/e so good luck to all.

Guest .кєσgн

7_front_small.gif88_1199516736.gif1_front_small.gif

New Man At Wolves!

Wolves have announced a new manager for there Premier League campaign, the West Midlands side have appointed Fan Jack Edwards. Hopefully Edwards will avoid relegation.

"We will be changing things alot in the transfer market, we will though rely on loans from Bigger Clubs"

"We have also announced a link between us and Histon, they have had 3 of our players now, Sam Vokes on Loan, Kyel Reid on loan and Shane Higgs in a 320K deal."

"I dont want to discuss who we will be bringing in, but tommorow we will definatly have at least 3 or 4 moves"

"Jody Craddock has moved on to Botafogo for 2.6 Million, Carl Ikeme has moved to MK Dons for 2M, and Nigel Quasie has moved to Watford for 4.4M"

Guest TOM_HEMY

anymore forumers in the spanish league?

Guest drseanfitz

New manager at Flamengo

Flamengo today announced Sean Fitzpatrick as their new manager, and he immediately went to work agreeing a deal with Krylia Sovetov for Vladislav Kulik. Unfortunately only 30 minutes later the previously accepted deal was cancelled with no reason given to the club by the Krylia Sovetov management team.

Sean has vowed not to let this one incident sour his transfer dealings, and has set his targets elsewhere, with Christian Vieri and Strephen Appiah both being looked at.

Guest .кєσgн

7_front_small.gif88_1199516736.gif1_front_small.gif

Luigi Sala IN!

Veteran Defender Luigi Sala has join Wolves from Udinese for 3M, The Wolves Boss has stated that he will join training tommorow.

"I enjoyed dealing with the Udinese boss, he was a real help, The initial bid was on loan, but when he offered for 3M i wanted him, He will offer experience in the defense that we have been lacking"

"Tommorow some other deals will be confermed, mainly in defense and the midfield, Alot of experience AND youth"

"We are still looking for loans though"