Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Udinese are still looking to re-inforce the wide positions. Although they have agreed to let Luigi Sala leave for Wolves, Nikola VUJADINOVIC leave for MSV Duisburg, and Gokhan Inler leave for Hertha BSC.

I would like to thank Hertha for their offer.

Negotiations are still ongoing with Genoa for a number of players.

Just accepted a deal for Simone Pepe with Deportivo.

Busy day tomorow.

22_front_small.gif391_1238686832.jpg1_front_small.gif

Bayern Boss Griffin Announces Friendly Fixtures!

Monday, 25th May 2009.

Earlier today, young English manager Dan Griffin was appointed boss of Bayern Munchen. He has already been busy in the market. But the most active area has been friendlies. Already, 6 frienly games have been arranged. They are as follows:

FC Bayern Munchen - Middlesborough, Leg 1.

Middlesborough - FC Bayern Munchen, Leg 2.

FC Bayern Munchen - Lazio

FC Bayern Munchen - Aldershot.

Wolverhampton Wanderers - FC Bayern Munchen, Leg 1.

FC Bayern Munchen - Wolverhamtpon Wanderers, Leg 2.

All have been accepted by there respective managers and are awating approval by FIFA Officials for the matches to be held at the respective venues. Griffin is looking to get a bright start ahead of the league game at Werder on saturday.

British players wanted at West Ham! All foreign players can go to foreign clubs for cash or to British clubs for players.

Vitesse Appoint Jigz Dan....

Jigz Dan first plan is to get Vitesse up to division 1 in his first season....

Building a team is another one of his priority as Jigz Dan looks to make vitesse a force to reckoned with...

Guest .кєσgн

7_front_small.gif88_1199516736.gif1_front_small.gif

Loans Loans Loans! (And a Freindly!)

Today Wolves have announced 3 loans all coming from Brazillian Giants Flamengo, Argentine striker Ariel Maxi Biancucci has joined for the season, Next Brazillian 23 year old Midfielder Melo Fellype Gabriel, finally 26 year old Brazillian Domingos Jonatas who plays in midfield.

Boss Jack Edwards stated that all three will add alot to the club.

"Ariel Biancucci will add pace and great power up front, i expect him to score a few this season, Melo Fellype will add great creativity in the midfield, something that we were lacking, and Finally Domingos Jonatas will add strength and technique in midfield"

"I am really happy that the Flamengo boss is easy to deal with, i wish him well in the future"

In other news Wolves have organised a 2 leg freindly with German giants Bayern Munich.

"The Bayern Coach Dan Griffin is a close friend of mine, we wish them well in the league and we feel the freindly will show how our teams are developing"

peterborough_logo_633643461040625000.jpg

Peterborough United News

Peterborough United are getting Ready for life in the Championship with new Management as earlier today they appointed Nick Justice as there new head coach. He got striaght into the board room to discuss the matter of Transfer Funds he was told he had a budget of £10.8million, Justice was happy with this and got to using it striaght away and has agreed Personal Terms with Stoke City faviourte Liam Lawrence, of a deal that is still Udisclosed to the public but its near the £5million mark SkySportsNews understands. The Addition of Liam Lawrence will surely blooster Peterborough United Chances of Survivel, When Justice was appointed here was what he had to say on everything..."Well i am over the moon to have been appointed here at such a great club, i hope to keep this club within the 2nd tier of English football were they belong or even go further who knows, i ahve good backing aand also have good transfer funds, and we have one or two players in mind who we want to sign but i will not be revlaing any names as of yet."

3665990624-soccer-barclays-premier-league-stoke-city-v-portsmouth-britannia-stadium.jpg

Lawrence on his way to London Road

41_1202727252.gif

Leicester City today were happy to annonce Aaron Bolam as there new manager.Aaron Bolam has been given just under 16.0milto spend and hopes to spend just over 12 mil before The season opener in the Championship. Steve Howard will Be leaving to Shrewbury Town as Grant Holt looks to be signing for Leicester City before the end of the week. Other names that have been strongly linked with a move to the walkers stadium are Lee Hendrie and Gavin Rae. Both have been seen Around the Walkers staidum and Rumors going round sya they will be Leicester City players with in a few days.

255_front_small.gif110_1227090196.jpg254_front_small.gif

Bid Changes As Juventus See The Light!

Ranieri out and Heaton in Kevin's newest challenge is to sort the train wreck that is Juventus out, "Its great to finally be here i've wanted to come here so many times, i fell i make huge differences and i will mount a title challenge that will excite the fans"

Kevin has already been amazingly busy in the transfer market,

3515_1222434832.jpg

'Garay on his way to the Stadio Delle Alpi'

469_1227007173.jpg4642_1227007238.jpg

'Tiago and Poulsen will go to Santander for medicals before signing'

110_1209755861.jpg

'Lucas Neill will join for 8 Million and will rotate with Grygera through the season'

2387_1227007214.jpg

'Trezegeut is off to Palermo'

17811_1234113711.jpg2385_1220706740.jpg

'Cavani and Miccoli are off to Juventus if the deal goes through'

Kevin said "This is an incredibly deal for me and i doubt it will go through but heres hoping it does"

Guest .кєσgн

0,,10307~5834983,00.jpg

0,,10307~5834993,00.jpg

NEW HOME AND AWAYKIT ANNOUNCED!

Wolves have tonight unveiled their new home and away shirts at a glittering ceremony at the start of the biggest ever End-of-Season awards dinner. The home shirt, manufactured by Le Coq Sportif, has a distinctly 'retro' feel, and is predominantly gold after supporters expressed a preference for a minimal amount of black on the shirt.The small amount of black on the ribbed colour and sleeve pays due reverence to Wolves shirts of the past which in common with many clubs at the time had shirts of just one solid colour, with a contrast colour where appropriate.

Manager Jack Edwards stated "The kit offers a fresh look for the fans, and i hope we will have a good start to the season with the kit"

histon%20badge.gif

Histon appoint Goodson as their new manager.

Histon have been announced as the feeder club for Wolverhampton Wanderers, which is a good deal for both clubs, as all players that come to Histon from WWFC will gain valuable experience in the lower divisions, giving them the right real-time training.

Histon are also looking for transfers in, anybody over 72 will be of great help.

Please PM me on here or Thomas Goodson on the game if you have anyone you are willing to sell.

12_front_small.gif64.gif5_front_small.gifSlovenia News

Today Slovenia named manager Roy Keane as there new manager he is on the look for young tallent and is asking if any manager has any then pm me also i am looking for some players to join my team Krylia Sovetov so pm me if you have any 85+ i can by for cash thanks for your time Roy keane

Guest drseanfitz

Flamengo today announced Sean Fitzpatrick as their new manager' date=' and he immediately went to work agreeing a deal with Krylia Sovetov for Vladislav Kulik. Unfortunately only 30 minutes later the previously accepted deal was cancelled with no reason given to the club by the Krylia Sovetov management team.

Having had an 8 million pound bid for Henrique accepted by Bordeaux, now I find it has been cancelled, again no reason given, no message etc.:mad::mad::mad:

Well the set up is less than 24 hours old and already 2 managers have made it onto my "don't bother doing deals with again" list. Lets be honest, it would have took seconds to send a quick message explaining why cancelled. But hey, why should we bother with manners:mad:

Guest .кєσgн

Having had an 8 million pound bid for Henrique accepted by Bordeaux' date=' now I find it has been cancelled, again no reason given, no message etc.:mad::mad::mad:

Well the set up is less than 24 hours old and already 2 managers have made it onto my "don't bother doing deals with again" list. Lets be honest, it would have took seconds to send a quick message explaining why cancelled. But hey, why should we bother with manners:mad:[/quote']

At least you can do deals with me ;) xD

peterborough_logo_633643461040625000.jpg

Peterborough United and Samsung announce Partnership!

21msv7r.jpg

In order to bring in more money to Peterborough United, have today announced Samsung as a New Official sponsor of there Home and away shirt. MRI will remain a Sponsor however not there Shirt Sponsor, Adiddas was already a sponsor so from the two compianes joint together Peterborough United should gain a it more cash in there Pocket. more to come after Transfer Complete later today ...

257_1197859675.gif

Krylia Sovetov Tranfer News

9388_1210236153.jpg

Today Roy Keane has anounsd Brazilians play maker Santos MOZART has joined them for 8M and is set to be there best signing this season also Brazilians strike Ricardo Lucas DODO has joined and thay both are looking forword to being in the team with Pereira da Silva FABIO and Rodrigo POSSEBON who are on loan from manchester unied for the season also Ferreira EMERSON is set to join as well as James BEATTIE and zeljko KALAC so this team is starting to look good said roy keane in a press conference.

rus_ks_1_06.gif

rus_ks_2_06.gif

Today Krylia Sovetov has revild there new kits after there sponcer whent bust thay have already been offers sponcership from dream cast ans jjb but is yet to deside on a final disition.

Took Huracan in Argentinian Division 2. Pls note that i would be controlling Huracan instead of Caleb Chee, whose account im using. Hes kindly allowed me to take control of this club in GC59.(Since i happened to wake up at 3am Singapore time to take this club)

Anyway, pls note that the likes of De Federico and Pastore wont be available for sale unless its a direct swap with another talent.(Im not noob:rolleyes:)

Guest .кєσgн

SIGNINGS GALORE!

Today Wolverhampton Wanderers announced the signings of 5 Players, Portugeuse Center Back Manuel Cadu came in for 0 & David Jones & Andrew Keogh. Argentine Youngster Raul Bobadilla, Who plays Up Front came in for £4.1M & Chris Iwelumo, Next Japanese Mifeilder Yasuyuki Konno came in for £4.1M & Matt Hill & Mark Little, then Slovenian youngster Vedran Vinko came in for 90K who will play in the youth team, he plays up front, Finally Edwards secured the capture of Miguel Ricardo Costa who plays Centre Back, He is a center back that cost 4M + George Freind.

Jack Edwards said "We are happy about all of our signings and more will come today or tommorow, it will be a struggle to stay up but it is a good challenge"

livifc.gif

Barker Lands In Scotland

Late last night Livingston appointed Colin Barker as their new manager.

The club chairman told Barker he's job this season

is to avoid finishing bottom of the league.

Squad%202008-9(1).jpg

257_1197859675.gif

Krylia Sovetov Lands Big Names!

Today Roy Keane is happy to anouse Zeljko KALAC, Santos MOZART, Ferreira EMERSON, Martin FENIN, Ricardo Lucas DODO and James BEATTIE have all joined his team with Anton BOBER, Oleg IVANOV and Juan Carlos ESCOBAR all laving the team he has said this to press "I am happy thay have joined my team this is what i was hoping for and now thay are here so lets see how thay proform under my management i cant wate for the season to start so good luck to all.

Guest .кєσgн

MORE SIGNINGS!

Wolves have announced a further 3 signings today, Firstly Luigi Sala came in from Italian giants Udinese, he plays center back and was picked up for a bargain 3M, Next Dilson Popo joined from Kashiwa Reysol, he plays in the Midfeild and was picked up for 3.5M and Darren Ward, he will be a very good squad player, finally Edwards picked up Hans Henrik Andreason, the Danish Winger was picked up for a bargain fee of 2.9m

Edwards is still trying to do deals with Peterborough, West Ham and Wolfsberg.

11_front_small.gif257_1197859675.gif12_front_small.gif

Krylia Sovetov Loan Out Good Names!

Today

Oxford United has loaned CHIQUINHO, KALACHEV and DODO for the season as Roy Keane has told press there is no place in his team for the three players and he fells like leting them go out to small teams on loan and Oxford United snaped the three players up as soon as thay whent up for loan so good luck to them in there new team for the season.