Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

174_1198865982.gif

VILLARREAL APPOINT HEMY!

tn_1234985482.JPG

Yesterday at around 6:15pm Villarreal announced Manuel Pellegrinis replacement Tom Hemy. In a press conference after his appointment Hemy said that he was looking forward to his first at the famous El Madrigal, he also added that no one in his squad will leave as he wants to see what the current squad can achieve as they've been together for a long time.

peterborough_logo_633643461040625000.jpg

Peterborough United News

webster%20mypa47.jpg

Ben Webster Returns Home to England from Finish Side MyPa

The Ex-Alnwick Town star Ben Webster has today completed his move to Champiosnhip side Peterborough United from MyPa for a fee of £750,000, Justice said " Well what a bargin i got myself Ben Webster is a very good young footballer who i am proabaly sure is more than happy to return to England and i am happy with him being here, he was at Newcaslte as a Youngstar he then went to non-league and then headed of to Finland and MyPa now i am glad he is back here in England, he will we be challanging for hsi place in our side as will any player.I reckon he will soon become a big it here at London Road, He will fit nicely into our team, as we look to build our squads size and abillity to adapt to life in the Championship."

3665990624-soccer-barclays-premier-league-stoke-city-v-portsmouth-britannia-stadium.jpg

Stoke City's Liam Lawrence joins for a fee of £4.8million

The Next to join was Stoke City star Liam Lawrence, which was on some levels quite a shock move as Lawrence was a fan Faviourte at Stoke City and one of there better players. Peterborough United splashed out there record fee if £4.8million on the Irish International, which Justice cliamed as " A Right Bargin.!" In a Critics report they said that they reckon Lawrence will be a hit in the Championship aswell as for Peterborough United, hes Peterborough United's highest Valued and Highest rated player, however they think he shouldnt let that effect his game and he will fit in well at Peterborough United. When Nick Justice was asked about him here is what he had to say." I was shocked myself when i heard he was availbe and I had a bid accpeted i was very happy Liam will bring tremendous ability and strength to our side he will be a star asset."

257_1197859675.gif

Krylia Sovetov Tranfer news

Today Krylia Sovetov has revild to press the rumers are no rumers no more thay are fackts 25 year old Evgeni SAVIN is on his way to rivals Zenit after both manager came to a agreament for the striker it is beleaved to be around 6M and the striker had this to say:

"I am moving for my own good I fee like I am not respectid by Roy Keane anoth to be a main striker at his club and when he came to me and said this "I have been offerd a good mony deal for you and am ondering if you wish to leave the club" I replyed yes that would be kind of you and about one hower later a Zenit spocksman caled me offering a desont contract so for onece thanks Roy you have helped me get to a big named club.

257_1197859675.gif

Krylia Sovetov Tranfer news

1455_1212181129.jpg

Roy Keane has told press that Jamaican international Ricardo FULLER could be on his way to Krylia Sovetov to replace Evgeni SAVIN in his team for a simerlar amount he is selling the striker for so lets see what happens tomorow.

50_1201894192.gif

Middlesbrough Update

After taking over Middlesbrough yesterday, manager Bowen has made 1 change to his squad.

The papers reported there would be a major transfer spree at The Riverside

but Bowen stated its not as easy buying and selling players as people think.

'When i took over yesterday i looked at the players training

and I thought there was a few who stood out and i will try keep them at the club.

I would like to state Stewart Downing and other first teamer's could leave us before the start of the season'

Right Back/Right Midfield Rohde Felipe Mattioni has joined Middlesbrough on loan from AC Milan.

'Felipe will be a huge figure in our season, i have watched this kid a couple of times.

I think hes a very good player and im sure he will show us at Middlesbrough'

Middlesbrough team, subject to transfers.

125_front_small.gif Turnbull, Hoyte, Wheater, Pogatetz, Taylor, Digard, O'Niel, Downing, Tuncay ©, Aliadiere, Afonso Alves

As no english clubs are willing to sell/ demanding too high prices for their players I am looking to buy foreign stars too, p/e will be excepted from foreign clubs also.

257_1197859675.gif

Krylia Sovetov Tranfer News

Turkish striker Sanli TUNCAY could be joining

Krylia Sovetov

Today Roy Keane has told press that striker Sanli TUNCAY from middlesbough could be joining his club after he offerd a deal many managers would acsept so we will se if he has sence to acsept this one off deal never been done by me before.

257_1197859675.gif

Turkish striker Sanli TUNCAY could be joining

Krylia Sovetov

Today Roy Keane has told press that striker Sanli TUNCAY from middlesbough could be joining his club after he offerd a deal many managers would acsept so we will se if he has sence to acsept this one off deal never been done by me before.

Bowen Replys, and says....

"the offer is good, but for one of my best players i expect abit more for him"

421_1205815973.gif

Scott Brown Interested In Move To Manchester City?

Scott_Brown_1238203c.jpg

Celtic Midfielder Scott Brown Has Said That If Manchester City Make A Bid For Him He Would Be Interested.

Marc Crosas Going Nowhere!

sfncel112pa_789426c.jpg

Marc Crosas Has Told Celtic Reporters That He Is Not Leaving Celtic.

22_front_small.gif391_1238686832.jpg1_front_small.gif

FC Bayern Munchen Update!

Just hours ago, Bayern Munich completed the signings of 4 new players who are set to play a 'big' role at the club this season. When Griffin took over the squad was very small, bringing in these 4 players is a massive boost for players fitness as they will be able to work on a rotational system to keep them fit.

''With a wealthy budget, i was able to contact players agents and clubs on possible deals. The squad was small, but i needed to bring in a few more players to boost the size so the players arn't fit for a game. These new 4 talented players will give an extra 'umf' to the squad.''

Macnelly Torres was the biggest name of the lot, as he came to Germany to play first team football. The deal was belived to be around the £7Million mark. The other 3 names are believed to be, Artavazd Karamyan, Egor Titov and Richard Nunez. All which are able to play vital roles in the midfield area.

245926863-soccer-international-friendly-republic-ireland-v-colombia-craven-cottage.jpg

The Colombian Torres ( Right ) Could Become An Instant Fans Favoruoite In Munich.

2 Other deals are waiting to be completed, Luca Toni is heading to Italy in a deal which will see Kwadwo Asamoah and Antonio Di Natale swap clubs. Also, Daniel Van Buyten is in stage 1 of a 2 stage deal, More news on that as it develops.

kjgofdpae.png

Griffins Bayern Side After Day 1 Of The Transfers Galore.

249_front_small.gif218_1195475278.gif248_front_small.gif

Benfica C.F - Gold Championship 59

Transfers In...

3437_1210093648.jpg31865_1239668224.jpg8443_1209755861.jpg

Hot Prospect 'Kyle Naughton' and Experienced Keeper 'Vyacheslav Malafeev' join Benfica on Day 1 of Selby's reign. Also Jonathon De Guzman is joining in a swap deal for Pablo Aimar. Manager Adam Selby is said to be pleased with the deals, saying he'd like to invest in the side even more.

35081_1239175781.jpg14974_1235476345.jpg

Former West Brom defender Graeme Dorrans and Club América midfielder Lampros Kontogiannis join as part of Selby's youth policy.

Possible Transfers Out...

2239_1209755861.jpg16331_1241885010.jpg

Suazo and Cardozo, along with Di Maria and Ramires are on the transfer list and available to buy. Selby is said to be alright with Cardozo, Ramires and Di Maria staying at Benfica for the long term, but Suazo is not in Selby's plans and he looks to cash in on the on loan, Internazionale striker. Selby has stated Suazo will be used in swap deals for any promosing and trustworthy striker 88 rating and above.

Sorry lads forgot to do this.So a short update

badge pic.jpg

Turn 1

The Shots Name New Manager

Today Small Division 5 club Aldershot Town named an unknown English manager as their manager.The man in question was Ryan Clarke.Ryan has no previous managing jobs and many fans have questioned the decesion.The club were looking to get into Division 4 but now some fans think the appointment has made this impossible.

Gary-Waddock_1492295.jpg

Tribute to a legend!

Today all of Aldershot was in mourning at the sad and sudden death of former football manager Gary Whaddock.Gary had had serious helath problems through his life but this death has come as a shock to all of the town.New manager Ryan Clarke said that he was extrmely upset and that he wants to win Divison 5 in honour of the man.The police are unsure wther this caused Gary to pass away.

Transfer News

The Shots have been very quiet in the transfer market.Ryan has put this down to setting down he roots and meeting all the people involved in the club.The rumours say that Ryan wants to bring Stephen Furstner from German club Bayern Munich for around the 500k mark.Talcin of FC Koln is another top target.Ryan said he hoping to sign these players.

Friendlys!

Aldershot have 2 friendlys lined up.

bayern-munich-football-club.jpg V Aldershot_town_badge.png

This game looks like a mis-match.Bayern manager Dan Griffin looks set to give his reserves a run out in this match.Both teams have no injury worries and both of their squads will be aviable to play.

Aldershot_town_badge.pngV 152x152

MilanBanner.png

Milan.gif

AC Milan Latest

Yesterday Milan announced a new manager had been appointed after Carlo Ancelotti finally decided that he could take the club no further. Englishman Dan Walmsley who is slowly building a fine reputation with his management style throughout football was named as his successor and the new man wasted no time in telling supporters his thoughts on his new role:

If the truth be told, this club finds itself in turmoil right now. When people talk about the great club of AC Milan they talk about the glory days of years ago. There is no mention of the team today and i find that worrying considering the size of the club...

It is my understanding that the team is in need of a massive make-over if it is to look forward to a bright future. Firstly, after assesing my new squad of players have decided that need to reduce the age of the team overall. I have spoke individually to every player in my office and everyone knows where they stand regarding their position within the club...'

It is believed that there will be a mass exodus with just three players told they have a future at the club - Pato, Thiago Silva and Flamini. Stars such as Kaka, Pirlo and Nesta are free to talk to new clubs should the right deal come in for them.

Transfer News

Third choice keeper Kalac leaves for Kyrlia Sovetov in £2 million deal.

Antonini secures £9 million move to Valenciennes.

Krancjar joins Milan for Beckham and £9 million.

G. Johnson and £4 million enable Bonero to leave for England.

FC Bayern Munchen Update.

T-Mobile Goes Bust, Bayern Find New Sponsor Along With New Kit Release!

Earlier today, T-Mobile went bust and Bayern Munich were sponsored by these, instead they found a new sponsor, a company who were unnamed until further notice. The Bayern fans have only just found out and are yet to when they wake up, but Griffin has been very busy over the phone finding a suitable sponsor.

kb-56327.jpg

The Original New 2009/10 Home Jersey For Bayern Before Phone Company T-Mobile Went Bust.

bayernhome.png?t=1243388410

The New 2009/10 Home Shirt For Bayern Is Believed To Look Something Like This.

Yes, thats right, McDonalds is the new sponsor of Bayern Munich! The Allianz Arena will also be renamed the McDonalds Arena, and in the next 3 years, a new stadium will be built for the German giants, it is believed to hold around 40 people. Heres a sneak peak.

FA8E1971-F4EE-35FB-8C793E233C905B6F.jpg

The New Bayern Stadium In A Few Years Time. Capacity: 47 seated, 20 standing ;)

This new sponsorship deal will allow the Bayern players a free meal before, half way through and after the game of there choice, with the happy meal being the most favorouite choice with the Lion King toys :D

More News To Follow..

FC Bayern Munchen Update.

T-Mobile Goes Bust' date=' Bayern Find New Sponsor Along With New Kit Release![/color']

Earlier today, T-Mobile went bust and Bayern Munich were sponsored by these, instead they found a new sponsor, a company who were unnamed until further notice. The Bayern fans have only just found out and are yet to when they wake up, but Griffin has been very busy over the phone finding a suitable sponsor.

kb-56327.jpg

The Original New 2009/10 Home Jersey For Bayern Before Phone Company T-Mobile Went Bust.

bayernhome.png?t=1243388410

The New 2009/10 Home Shirt For Bayern Is Believed To Look Something Like This.

Yes, thats right, McDonalds is the new sponsor of Bayern Munich! The Allianz Arena will also be renamed the McDonalds Arena, and in the next 3 years, a new stadium will be built for the German giants, it is believed to hold around 40 people. Heres a sneak peak.

FA8E1971-F4EE-35FB-8C793E233C905B6F.jpg

The New Bayern Stadium In A Few Years Time. Capacity: 47 seated, 20 standing ;)

This new sponsorship deal will allow the Bayern players a free meal before, half way through and after the game of there choice, with the happy meal being the most favorouite choice with the Lion King toys :D

More News To Follow..

this just in Ronaldo from Corinthians has agreed to join Bayern Munich now!...

JOKES

(Due to me not able to access any website except for SM, cant do a decent report as of yet)

Huracan have completed the signature of 2 youths. They beat off the competition from Malaga to sign Luuk De Jong for 2.1m from De Graafschap. The other new signing was Ebrima Sohna for 650k and Beraldi from Sandefjord. Huracan are looking for 80-85 midfield loans.

Manchester United News:

Dimitar Berbatov makes his way to Udinese in a deal which saw £6m and Inler come to Old Trafford. Also as part of the deal, Quagliarella joins for just over £11m. Elias of Corinthians was supposed to be coming to Man Utd for £2m, but the deal was cancelled in favour of a £3m bid from Estudiantes :rolleyes:.

I've made most of my squad unavailable, but if you want to make an offer, feel free to PM me.

224_1228667538.jpg

New Man at the Helm!

Rhys Hunt has been appointed FC Porto boss. Hunt took control of the club late on Monday night. He has said he will make only but a few changes to the squad. Rhys Hunt's first game in charge of the club will be against Maritimo at the Estádio do Dragão.

Rhys Hunt said in his press conference that he will only be making a few changes to the squad, but maybe one or two big name faces maybe leaving the club. Hunt stuck to his word and in the few days has only made a couple of changes to the squad, bringing in Swedish youngster, Sinan Ayranci, for a fee of £400k. Hunt's first major signing was the capture of Austrian CF, Marc Janko, who arrives at the Estádio do Dragão for £10m plus Ernesto Farias. Hunt beat off competition from many top sides such as Dynamo Kyiv, Lazio & rivals, Sporting Lisbon.

janko-marc-redbull-514.jpg

Marc Janko joins the ranks at Porto

Rhys Hunt has transfer listed two major players in his squad saying that they are unwanted. Those players are Lucho Gonzalez CM/RM (93) who Hunt's has said he wants a CM 90+ and a LB 90+ for him. The second player to be transfer listed is CB, Bruno Alves, who Hunt wants a 90+ CB and a 90+ CM.

Rhys Hunt has also said he will be looking to add a bit more depth to his side and maybe bring in a few younger players as he looks to the future. These players are unavailable; Hulk; Lisandro; Rolando and Cisshoko.

badge pic.jpg

Turn 1

Gary "Shot" Up?

Today an investigation into former Aldershot manager Gary Whaddocks death has uncovered a few unknown facts.

Today a Mcdonalds restraunt was shut down and a few of their workers arrested.According to the police Gary was at the Mcdonalds enjoying a happy meal.When he looked for his Chicken Nuggets he was shocked to find that they had forgotton to give him some.As he went up to the counter the worker pulled out a gun and shot him through the heart.

If this story is proved to be true it will be a huge blow to their buisness as yesterday they were named sponsers for Bayern Munich.

mcdonalds_300dpi360x240pxl.png

Mcdonalds Still Lovin It?

3 loans in

Lee Martin from Manchester United

Richard Eckersly from Manchester United

Thomas Kraft from Bayern Munich

11_front_small.gif257_1197859675.gif12_front_small.gif

Alessandro NESTA could be joining for record price!

2460_1209755861.jpg

Today Roy Keane has told press at sky sports that the defender NESTA could be joining for a rocord price payed by roy keane and hopes the deal gose threw so updates as the deal gose threw.

peterborough_logo_633643461040625000.jpg

Peterborough United News

4rp6k7.jpg

Liam Lawrence Talks aout his New Life at Peterborough United

On Tuesday Liam Lawrence completed his move from Stoke City to Newly Promoted Championship side Peterborough United for a fee of £4.8million, now hes come to talk about his new Life here at Peterborough United...

Reporter: Hello Liam, How are you doing fitting into life with Peterborough United?

Liam Lawrence: Very well thank you, Its a very exciting time at the club and i cannot wait for the new Season to start.

Reporter: Was it sad to have left Stoke City having been there for 3 years?

Liam Lawrence: Stoke City was a great club with great fans and they will always be in my heart but its now time to move on to bigger and better things.

Reporter: How did u decide that Peterborough United were the right club for you?

Liam Lawrence: Well I discussed with my Agent he suggested i looked at Peterborough United, and i went down there and love the club straight away!, i heard that i along with many others wasnt in the new Stoke City gaffers plans, so i knew to presure my career a move was needed.

Reporter: What do you think to your Chances of Survival this season?

Liam Lawrence: We have as good as chance as any other club within the Championship, but i think with our manager and all the players we have we will have the abbility to stay up and maybe shock many!

Reporter: One last question now then ill let you get back to Training, What do you think of your chances are of beating Sheffield United on Saturday, as they only just missed out on the Premier League by a 1-0 loss to Burnley in the Play-off finals?

Liam Lawrence: sure we will be the under dogs, however under dogs can win, as shown in the past by many teams ,so yeah i fanci our chances.

Reporter: Thanks for your time...

Liam Lawrence: No Problem ...