Sign in to follow this  
Guest Football8

Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Re: Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

421_1205815973.gif

Celtic Update:

Scott Brown Leaves For Manchester City.

scott-brown_980247c.jpg

Earlier This Evening Celtic Playmaker Scott Brown Agreed Personal Terms With Rich Manchester City. The Deal Involved Young Ecuadorian Felipe Caicedo and Central Midfielder Gelson Fernandes Join Celtic.

-----------------

Celtic SALE Still Continues.

for sale sign.png

224_1228667538.jpg

Greek striker, Georgios Samaras joins FC Porto from Celtic. In a switch that see's Freddy Guarin head the other way. Rhys Hunt has also said thanks to the Celtic manager for loaning him Massimo Donati.

Looking for two more loan signings an 86 + CB and any other position 86+.

Lucho Gonzalez (93) CM/RM for sale! I want CM 90+ and LB 90+

Raul Meireles (91) CM for sale! I want CM 89+ and CB 89+

Get bidding!

PM on here or the game to negotiate.

11_front_small.gif257_1197859675.gif12_front_small.gif

Krylia Sovetov Tranfer News

Today Roy Keane is happy to anouse that machester united goal keeper Tomasz KUSZCZAK machester city defender Michael BALL and watford winger Billy GIBSON are all joining his team for a team record of 30M he has been dealing a lot and has now erned enoth money to spend big on big names like this i am looking to spend another 40+M for some player so if you have anyone pm me asap as i will be geting lodes of offers im looking fo anyone over 86+ any age but dont need goal keeper resanable offer please as i need to bring in good player and looking for around 5 more new signing so hurry.

Roy Keane is happy to anouse that millan striker Andriy SHEVCHENKO is joining his team for a fee of around £9,000,000 and this will be there 4 signing today for over 5M is this the way forword for Roys team.

Guest drseanfitz

Well the set up is less than 24 hours old and already 2 managers have made it onto my "don't bother doing deals with again" list. Lets be honest' date=' it would have took seconds to send a quick message explaining why cancelled. But hey, why should we bother with manners:mad:[/quote']

funny thing, both managers have since offered me the players at reduced price and the deals have gone through. saved over 3 million.

badge pic.jpg

Turn 1

Aldershot make 1st signing!

Aldershot Town today unveiled their new signing.Francisco Martinez signed from Tecos De La Ueg.The Mexican side were not in a mood for a bargain and held out for 1 million.Ryan accepted but admitted he would have held our for less but he wanted to get Martinez on board.

The all-Brit squad idea has gone, with noone selling players/ asking for daft prices so West Ham will accept part exchange from foreign clubs also pm me if wanting to buy anyone

peterborough_logo_633643461040625000.jpg

Peterborough United Players Wanted but European clubs!

1451735548-soccer-coca-cola-football-league-stockport-county-v-cheltenham-town.jpg

Tommy Rowe Wanted by Premier League side!

Tommy Rowe pictured above is just one of the Peterborough United players wanted by European Clubs, a record fee of £2million pound was placed in for fellow Peterborough United team mate Chris Whelpdale from Greek Side PAOK, Justice said "It was hard to turn down but i want to keep these lads together", now another Offer for one of Peterborough United Youngstars in Tommy Rowe The deal is asum of Money and Shaleum Logan Winger Tommy Rowe, Who has only just Recently Joint Peterborough United from another Manchester based side in League Two Side Stockport County

Krylia Sovetov Tranfer News!

1933_1228386632.jpg

Today Roy Keane has told press Ashley YOUNG is on his way to his team for a big amount of cash the english winger will arive today to get last minit training and looks forword to playing for roy keane also Volodymyr YEZERSKIY is on hisway and so is Tomasz KUSZCZAK all goinig for cash manager roy keane has today told press money can by players and look at his new names at his small team and thanks his new cherman for the money.

419_1202282867.gif

Wolfsburg Update

Wolfsburg have admitted that they are still looking to make changes to their side before the opening game of the season at Hamburg tomorrow night. The side have confirmed that their midfield lacks any real depth, and in order to help solve this, defender Andrea Barzagli has been transfer listed. Wolfsburg need a replacement CB rated 88+ and a CM or AM rated 88+ for the 28 year old, and both need to be under 30. Hamburg, Portsmouth, Feyenoord, Chivas De Guadalajara and Krylia Sovetov have all shown interest so far, but none have come up with an offer suitable for the signing of Barzagli. The club confirmed that although some offers were good, the players didn't interest the management although they criticised Krylia's offer, calling it "pap". A club statement said:

"We are in no rush to sell Barzagli as ideally we would like to keep him at Wolfsburg. However, we feel that his sale could help us to improve the squad in other areas so we took the decision to transfer list him. Some of the offers received so far were tempting but others such as Krylia Sovetov's have been insulting and pap. For a player of Andrea's quality their bid was extremely poor, but you then look at the other deals that they have made and you can understand it more."

Transfers In:

• Pawel Brozek
  • Ivan Kelava
  • Maximilian Nicu
  • Steve Von Bergen
  • George Friend

Brozek is the biggest name to join the German side so far, with the 26 year old Polish striker joining from Wisla Krakow. Although Brozek will be reserve for the duo of Edin Dzeko and Edinaldo Grafite, a fee of £14.5 million + p/e was paid. Kelava joined from Dinamo Zagreb for £3 million + p/e and the 21 year old will provide back-up to Diego Benaglio as the club's goalkeeper.

Nicu is the only signing that looks set to make his debut tomorrow after he completed a £4.9 million move from Hertha BSC. Von Bergen also joined from Hertha in a deal that saw Cristian Zaccardo head the other way. George Friend joins from Wolves as well as £4 million for defender Miguel Ricardo Costa.

13092_1210784528.jpg32031_1215614138.jpg7921_1237322303.jpg6417_1213099575.jpg24730_1223401461.jpg

Transfers Out:

• Oliveira Rodrigo Alvim
  • Sebastian Schindzielorz
  • Patrick Platins
  • Kamani Hill
  • Domingos Alex
  • Simon Jentzsch
  • Miguel Ricardo Costa
  • Cristian Zaccardo

Rodrigo Alvim and Schindzielorz both joined in the deal for Pawel Brozek, whilst Platins and Hill were used in exchange for Dinamo keeper Kelava. Alex was sold to MK Dons for £1.2 million and Jentzsch to Watford for £3 million. Ricardo Costa left for Wolves and Zaccardo joined Hertha in the deal that saw Nicu and Von Bergen join Wolfsburg.

Today Roy Keane has told press West Ham Defender Hérita ILUNGA is on his way to his team after both managers came to a deal for the left back it is reported the deal is worth around 14M and Roy Keane had this to say I am Happy to be signing this player and one player that has sliped under the radar is manchester citys strike Mwaruwari BENJANI who will be joining tonight so good luck to all this season if I suvive in Russia Div 1 it will be a privleg

MilanBanner.png

Milan.gif

AC Milan Latest

Transfer News

(Out)

Kalac - £2million

Bonero - £4million + Johnson

Antonin - £9million

Gattuso - Danny + Tymoschuk

Shevchenko - £9million

(In)

Kranjcar - £9million + Beckham

De Rossi - £5million + Pirlo

Guest .кєσgн

7_front_small.gif88_1199516736.gif1_front_small.gif

I'm a BETTER manager

Today, Manager Jack Edwards launched an offensive message towards the Liverpool Staff and Playing Staff that they should be scared of Wolves. Edwards claimed that Liverpool are expected to win and Wolves could easily go home with 3 points.

"Obviously they are a stronger squad, but who has the better manager? My tactics combined with my team will see off the Liverpool team, They are expected to win, so we will go attacking and break them down"

"We are looking at improving in 2 areas tonight, and a Left Back and a Winger MAY be joining"

Wolves are expected to be lining up something like this

wolv.jpg

"Many managers may have a better squad this season, but im experienced and i know how to stay up in this division"

"I think we have done well keeping our squad together and not making that many changes, other teams such as Krylia Sovetov have made 30+ Changes in there squad"

Guest .кєσgн

Wolves Interview With New Star Konno

Konna.jpg

Konno In His New AWAY kit.

Guest .кєσgн

Roberto Cereceda SIGNS!

CERECEDA.jpg

Cereceda in his new kit

Today Chilean Star Roberto Cereceda has signed for Wolves for 4M + David Edwards, Cereceda who is a left back also plays for his National Team Chile and has 18 Caps.

"Roberto is a VERY good player and will bolster up the Left Back position and Left Midfield, he will definatly start against Liverpool"

[/center]

badge pic.jpg

Martin Gone!

Man United have recalled youngster Lee Martin from Aldershot with Kuldeep Samra saying they were in need of some cash.Kuldeep then loaned them Herold Goulon to make up for it.Ryan has said thanks to Kuldeep for allowing Goulon to come to Aldershot.

Guest TOM_HEMY

Anyone have any idea abotu when the SMFA cups are gonna be drawn??

Krylia Sovetov Gets VILLA

9993_1217240961.jpg

Today roy keane has anoused that Emanuel VILLA is set to join the russia team for a fee around 4M the player will coment on his new team when he arives to the squad.

Guest .кєσgн

Wolves get a draw against Liverpool

Good match and both sides could of won =)

Middlesbrough lose 3-2 to Blackpool, I expected it because i havent been paying attention to the team, i was going to quit them but im going to give it ago. :)

Middlesbrough lose 3-2 to Blackpool' date=' I expected it because i havent been paying attention to the team, i was going to quit them but im going to give it ago. :)[/font']

lost by Same score To Sheffield United, i exspected this becuse theyre teams better than mine lol Liam Lawrence out for 9 days :(

224_1228667538.jpg2-0 232_1192919241.gif

O.Lucho Gonzalez (33)

E.Bruno Alves (68)

232_1192919241.gif

3314_1239724058.jpg3306_1223128362.jpg

FC Porto kicked off their season tonight with a turn one clash against Maritimo. Porto Manager, Rhys Hunt had the chance to field a full strength team with the likes off Lucho Gonzalez, Bruno Alves and Lisandro in the line-up. Rhys Hunt before the game had openly stated that his side should walk all over Maritimo, and that's exactly what they did.

Hunt's Porto started off the brightest with Marc Janko and Christian Rodriguez coming close. Maritimo then started to but some pressure back onto Porto, then suddenly FC Porto showed their class with some great work down the wing from Marc Janko who delivers an inch perfect cross for club captain, Lucho Gonzalez who nods the ball home. The score at half time was FC Porto 1-0 Maritimo.

Porto then came out for the second half fired up after some inspiring words from their Legendary manager. Lucho went close with a long range effort and Rodriguez also went close. Then on the 68th minute, the game was effectively dead and buried, when CB Bruno Alves' shot was deflected into the net. Maritimo then tried to come back with attacks of their own, but Porto stayed strong and held out. The final score was FC Porto 2-0 Maritimo.

After this opening day win, Porto go top of the league. SMTV caught up with Porto manager Rhys Hunt after the game who had this to say, "I am very pleased with the win, and hope we can take this performance into our next game, I have to say well done to all the team, good on 'ya lads!".

Huracan opened their Division 2 account with a shock 3-2 win over Banfield. New loan signings Kokorin(Dynamo Moskva) and Ljajic (Nice) were drafted in the starting XI. Goals from Sanchez (37), Kokorin (39), and Barrientos (80) stunned the visitors, who scored through Bertolo (64), and Raymonda (69).