Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

Guest Football8

Re: Gold Championship 59 Match Reports/News/Transfers Thread

188_1197185509.gif

FC Twente Announce Their New Manager

At around 11:00pm late last night FC Twente and their fans were anxiously waiting on news on their new manager since their last manager walked out on them for no reason. Experienced Jake was appointed the new FC Twente manager and this is what Jake had to say on he's appointment "There has been a recent english manager that has managed in the Dutch and he has prooved it is possibly to do great things with FC Twente so I am looking forward to the experience with the football club."

38391_news.jpg

(Elia could be an important player for Jake on the wing this season.)

Guest Daragh

goias-80x80-en.jpg

Maradona Of The Andes Signs For Goias

merino1.jpg

Goias fans very excited about Merino's arrival

Goias have today confirmed the signing of Salernitana's Robert Merino. The transfer saga lasted a week with Goias manager Tavey unable to convince his chairman to give him the cash needed. Tavey had many deals collapse due to his chairman not willing to pay the money offered. Tavey arranged a meeting with his chairman yesterday and the club agreed a fee with Salernitana. This has proved to be a bargain considering Roma were interested in paying up to 6 million for him, the deal is considered to be in the region of 1.05 million. Tavey was clearly delighted,

"I'm delighted with to have Merino here. He is a great player and the Brazilian style of football suits him. It shows that the club is going places when we beat Roma to his signature."

In other news Goias have captured the signing of Jordy Brouwer.

Huracan defeated Gimnasia de Jujuy 2-1 thanks to goals from Pastore and Gandin. Fileppi scored the lone goal for the visitors. Debuts were handed to goalkeeper Monzon, and winger De Federico. Moved up to 2nd.

Guest Daragh

Goias beat Corinthians 3-1. Two goals from Goias veteran Iarley and the other coming from Felipe. Holaido got the only goal for the visitors. Goias now move up to second.

Stoke City has difficult match in 3 days against powerhouse Manchester United and must play attacking football and be agressive to win this match.

"Sergio Aguero, Carlos Tevez, and Diego Forlan just a few names that can punish you if you make a mistake. Stoke City will not play a defensive match I can tell you that match we will fight and try to win this match. I believe the way to win is if we attack nonstop as I have faith in my squad."

Rohit Gautam has high expectations for his squad, will they come through with an upset victory or get crushed by Man U?

145_1198102128.gif

Deportivo beat Osasuna 2-1 to remain top of La Liga. :) Goals from De Guzman and Hugo seal the win. So far in all comps, we have won 6 and drawn 1. Our only loss coming to Daragh's Goias' side in a friendly. :mad::P Remarkably my team played in 2 places in the one night...

59_1235752653.jpg

Peterborough United News

162955_806_1211971609919-nieuwe_speler02.jpg

Pedro Beda joins PUFC from SC Heerenveen in Holland

Talented Brazilian Striker Henrique Pedro Beda is the latest signing at the Posh joining From SC Heerenveen for a sum of only £25k, Justice said it was a right Bargin, The Talented Striker is to make his debut this evening in the cup against Cheltenham Town in the League Cup round 3.

BIG post to come at weekend or mid-week cba atm lol

Guest Daragh

145_1198102128.gif

Deportivo beat Osasuna 2-1 to remain top of La Liga. :) Goals from De Guzman and Hugo seal the win. So far in all comps' date=' we have won 6 and drawn 1. Our only loss coming to Daragh's Goias' side in a friendly. :mad::P Remarkably my team played in 2 places in the one night...[/quote']

Hehe, I'm proud with that :D I have beaten Deportivo, no one else can say that :P

59_1235752653.jpg

Peterborough United News

162955_806_1211971609919-nieuwe_speler02.jpg

Pedro Beda joins PUFC from SC Heerenveen in Holland

Talented Brazilian Striker Henrique Pedro Beda is the latest signing at the Posh joining From SC Heerenveen for a sum of only £25k' date=' Justice said it was a right Bargin, The Talented Striker is to make his debut this evening in the cup against Cheltenham Town in the League Cup round 3.[/font']

BIG post to come at weekend or mid-week cba atm lol

I made a bid for him a few days ago (the same amout of money) and it was rejected :(

MilanBanner.png

MilanHomeKit-1.gifSeriaA.jpgACMilanAwayKit.jpg

3 Wins And A Draw For Milan.

Siena 0 - 1 Milan (League)

Milan 4 - 1 San Lorenzo (SMFA)

Milan 1 - 1 Inter (League)

Milan 4 - 0 Sampdoria (Shield)

Transfer News

Kaka.jpg

Kaka has left Milan with Arjen Robben and Ferreira Pepe arriving in Italy. Meanwhile Milan have confirmed they are close to concluding a deal for another wide player and hope the deal will be finilased in the next two days...

Huracan humiliated a much superior Racing outfit 5-1 at the Juan Domingo Perón. Barcos was the hero for the visitors, as he scored 4 goals on his first start of the season, and got injured. Pastore grabbed the early goal. Remained 3 points behind leaders Colon.

Arsenal got back to winning ways with a 1-0 win at Hull, Rosicky with the only goal after 10 minutes.

It was an important win for the Gunners who suffered a disappointing weekend at the Emirates, a 2-2 draw with Wigan sandwiched between an SMFA defeat to Inter and being knocked out of the English Shield to Blackburn.

Jacko has made no secret that the league is his priority and described mondays cup defeat as a "blessing in disguise".

His side lead the EPL by 3 points from arch rivals Spurs with main rivals Manchester United already 5 points behind. Arsenal face Chelsea at the Emirates on Saturday.

Hehe' date=' I'm proud with that :D I have beaten Deportivo, no one else can say that :P

I made a bid for him a few days ago (the same amout of money) and it was rejected :([/quote']

i got offerd him by SC heerenveen mate didnt make bid, altought they had new manager when he sold me him, might be why

Freddy Adu making an impact at Stoke.

Since arriving at Stoke City Freddy Adu has played 2 games scoring in both of his matches helping Stoke city move back up on the table to 7th place.

"I am pleased with Adu's progress and the way he plays in a totally new environment and he will continue to grow and become a star."

MilanBanner.png

2 More League Wins As Milan Go Top.

Bari.gif1 - 5 Milan.gif

Milan travelled to Bari still unbeaten under new manager Dan Walmsley and they continued this run with a 5-1 hammering away win. Goals from Ronaldinho, Thiago Silva and a Diego Milito hat-trick sealed the comfortable victory.

Milan.gif2 - 0 Parma.gif

Another league victory sent Milan to the top of the table as Inter slipped up. Diego Milito kept up his goalscoring form while a rare strike from Zambrotta completed the score.

MilanTable.jpg

Milan are sent top of the league and have progressed into the 3rd Round of the Shield with a tie against Ancona tonight. The Cup has not yet begun while Milan will face Brazilian side Gremio in the SMFA Shield Round 2.

Transfer News

Ronaldinho.jpg

Brazilian superstar Ronaldinho has left Italy for Spain, the 29 year old will now wear the Espanyol shirt after Milan accepted a bid of Carlos Kameni and Luis Garcia. The forward could never quite replicate his Barca days form in the red and black famous shirt and for this reason he was allowed to leave. The arrival of Kameni looks set to confirm the exit of Abbiati...

Pennant.jpg

Jermaine Pennant joins Milan in a straight £8million deal, the Englishmen has been told he will be more of a squad player but will add some much needed depth for the right wing position. It is believed that Milan have agreed to loan Portsmouth Maldini for the season as compensation for the deal.

Havent Really Bothered With This Team For A Bit So I'm Gonna Start In The Transfer Market Again. Boruc + Robson Are For Sale. For Boruc I Would Like A Young 87/88 Replacement and Money and Same For Robson. :)

421_1205815973.gif

AS Monaco Keeper Stephane Ruffier Interested In Move To Celtic.

Ruffier_carre2(2).jpg

Monaco Keeper Stephane Ruffier Has Told French Media That If Celtic Come Running After Him, He Would Consider A Move To Scotland. The Deal Could Maybe Even Involve Unsettled Celtic Keeper Artur Boruc Moving Into France. Ruffier Has Had A Wonderful Season In France Being Voted Young Player Of The Year In France. He Has Kept Monaco From Falling Into The Deepness Of The Bottom Half Of The Table In France. Ruffier Told French Media, ' I Think I Have Done My Part In France And now it is Time To Move On From Monaco. Celtic Are Supposedly Interested In Me But We Will See How It Goes From Here and Maybe I Could Be Playing In Scotland This Time Next Month'.

421_1205815973.gif

Ruffier Deal Falls Through But Another Is Accepted.

Artur_Boruc_1123289c.jpg

The Artur Boruc Transfer Saga Just Took Another Turn With A Bid Being Accepted For The Keeper. The Club That Have Made The Bid Is Supposedly French Club OGC Nice. The Deal Is Thought To Bring Young Starlet David Ospina and Pereira Adeilson To Parkhead.

59_1235752653.jpg

Peterborough United News

article-1184419-05006C24000005DC-545_468x296.jpg

Joins the Red side of Merseyside!

Earlier today English 21 year old Goalkeeper after much speculation has left Championship side Peterborough United and headed to Premier League Ginats Liverpool for a anoumous amount of £6million, which Justice claims as "Too Much Money to Turn down!", after the Peterborough United Goalkeeper was out of Favour due to the Arrival of England and Manchetser Goalkeeper Ben Foster on-loan, joe Lewis decided that a move to Liverpool was a great career move in the Right Direction. Its Rumored that after the Exit of Lewis, Peterborough United boss Nick Justice is looking to bring in a New Goalkeeper for a Perminante basis!

coca-cola-championship.png

Coca-Cola Championship Update- Peterborough United

59_1235752653.jpg

After being Newly Promoted to the Championship under Darren Ferguson, Nick Justice took Charge as Fergie decided to Retire from Managment, However so far this Season, new boss Nick Justice has taken Peterborough United over and done himself proud as he finds himself currently in the Play-off Positions in the Legaue whilst also in the League Cup they find themselves within the Quater Finals where they shall play Southampton on the 6th of July, however theyhave 2 Fixtures before them both tought Teams aswell in the outfits of Preston North End and Newcastle United, i am sure Peterborough United will hope the good form continues and they continue to shock many.

11_front_small.gif257_1197859675.gif12_front_small.gif

Krylia Sovetov Manager Is Set To Leave The End Of The Season.

Krylia Sovetov manager Roy Keane has told press that he is on his way out of his multy millon poud team because he fells there is no harmany at his team he has been linked with a number of teams and one of them is Vitória that has offerd him a roling contract that he ternd down and now is looking to sign a 2 year deal with them also Spartak Nalchik from russars div 2 has been linked with the manager he has told press 1 spot above relagation is not good enoth he spent

59_1235752653.jpg

French sensation joins Peterborough United

090624Aubama04.jpg

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang(right) joins Peterborough United

Peterborough United today comfirmed that French Striker Pierre Emerick Aubameyang joined them just a couple days ago from Dijon SCO, who is one of the most promising French Stars. When asked about his new signing Justice said " We needed to strenghten our strike force and he was the right way to go also we used the money from Joe Lewis to purchase him and i am gald we got him for such a good deal of £4.375million from Dijon SCO. Ge will start today against Newcastle United!"

11_front_small.gif257_1197859675.gif12_front_small.gif

Krylia Sovetov Manager Is Set To Leave The End Of The Season.

Krylia Sovetov manager Roy Keane has told press that he is on his way out of his multy millon poud team because he fells there is no harmany at his team he has been linked with a number of teams and one of them is Vitória that has offerd him a roling contract that he ternd down and now is looking to sign a 2 year deal with them also Spartak Nalchik from russars div 2 has been linked with the manager he has told press 1 spot above relagation is not good enoth he spent

Welll done mate.Another team screwed.You make umpteen transfers with Golden Oldies coming in for decent players and then you leave

MilanBanner.png

AC Milan Latest

Milan have continued their fine start to the season under new manager Dan Walmsley following Carlo Ancelotti's decision to head to London and manage Chelsea. The Rossoneri faithful have enjoyed 14 wins and 3 draws out of the opening 17 games meaning the red side of Milan remain unbeaten so far this term. The club is still top of the league and is also through to the semi-final of the Italian Shield where they will face Roma away from home. Milan bring a 3-2 victory against Gremio to the San Siro in the 2nd leg of the SMFA Shield which commences on the 13th July.

Untitledtablemilan.jpg

Transfer News

Pranjic.jpg

Daniel PRANJIC joins Milan from SC Heerenveen for a fee of £10million + Fillipo Inzaghi. The deal is the latest bid from Dan Walmsley to reduce the age of squad which was a major concern at the start of the season...

Anton KANIBOLOTSKIY and Davide DE GENNARO join the Milan youth setup for a combined fee of £4.4million.

Abbiati.jpg

Meanwhile, Christian ABBIATI is one of a number of players that has been told by manager Dan Walmsley he is free to join a new club should the right bid come in for 31 year old shot stopper. The Italian keeper has fell behind new boy Carlos Kameni in the Milan GK pecking order. Marek JANKULOVSKI, Giuseppe FAVALLI and Gianluca ZAMBROTTA are the other players believed to allowed to leave.

70_1202930968.gif

Sheffield United news

Sheffield United are ready to splash out 25-40Million for theese incoming weeks.

We are wanting to buy any 85-92 Players beetween the Value of 3-6Million.

Please sell us some we want are Squad to be in the Premier League next season and the Season after maybe in the SMFA Champions Cup so please sell us some Players.