Soslan DZHANAEV Spartak Moscows new number 1!!!

murph1

Soslan Dzhanaev

Soslan Dzhanaev is an 80 rated Goalkeeper playing for FC Spartak Moscow aged just 22. Soslan spent 7 years with CSKA Moscows Youth Team before moving to FC Kamaz in 2007, in the russian 2nd division, where he enjoyed 1st Team action.

His performances brought him to the attention of Spartak Moscow and he was signed by them in 2008 for an undisclosed fee.

He was expected to be the understudy for Croatian International Stipe Pletikosa but this season due to poor performances in the opening four games by pletikosa young Soslan has found himself taking over the number one spot.

More impressivley he has kept four clean sheets out of a possible five and only actually conceeded one goal.

He has also been capped 10 times for the Russian under 21 team.

If he continues his good form he could be in line for a rise of +4/5 and given that Stipe Pletikosa is rated 89 currentley further rises could see Soslan reach the same level.

Definatley one for thr future in my opinion.;)

Re: Soslan DZHANAEV Spartak Moscows new number 1!!!

Soslan Dzhanaev

Soslan Dzhanaev is an 80 rated Goalkeeper playing for FC Spartak Moscow aged just 22. Soslan spent 7 years with CSKA Moscows Youth Team before moving to FC Kamaz in 2007' date=' in the russian 2nd division, where he enjoyed 1st Team action.[/color']

His performances brought him to the attention of Spartak Moscow and he was signed by them in 2008 for an undisclosed fee.

He was expected to be the understudy for Croatian International Stipe Pletikosa but this season due to poor performances in the opening four games Soslan has found himself taking over the number one spot.

More impressivley he has kept four clean sheets out of a possible five and only actually conceeded one goal.

He has also been capped 10 times for the Russian under 21 team.

If he continues his good form he could be in line for a rise of +4/5 and given that Stipe Pletikosa is rated 89 currentley further rises could see Soslan reach the same level.

Definatley one for thr future in my opinion.;)

Definitely one to look out for in the future. Look at the part i bolded should'nt you change the name to Stipe because its Stipe who has been turning in poor performances the way you phrase it makes me think Soslan has been starting and turned in poor performances. But anyway thats not exactly important.

Spartak is a pretty good and huge club and to be an understudy to the no 1 he must be good. Plus like you mentioned 4 clean sheets out of 5 and only one goal conceded.

This is an excellent find! I can see him keeping his no 1 position for the rest of the season. Who knows he may break into the Russian first team too. Please keep us updated.

Oh yes please change the colour of your font its burning my eyes!:D

Stipe is better' date=' much, much better:p[/quote']

Not based on this years performances in the RPL. Dzhanaev has 3 clean sheets from his 6 games this season, only letting in 4 goals.

Pletikosa conceded 5 goals in his 4 games this season.

Dzhanaev is in great form and is a great shout to buy. I bought him for most of my teams ealier this season. I'm predicting he rises to 83/84 these changes, but he will go higher in the future. Stipe will join the English Premier League in the Summer and Dzhanaev will continue as number 1.

Definitely one to look out for in the future. Look at the part i bolded should'nt you change the name to Stipe because its Stipe who has been turning in poor performances the way you phrase it makes me think Soslan has been starting and turned in poor performances. But anyway thats not exactly important.

Spartak is a pretty good and huge club and to be an understudy to the no 1 he must be good. Plus like you mentioned 4 clean sheets out of 5 and only one goal conceded.

This is an excellent find! I can see him keeping his no 1 position for the rest of the season. Who knows he may break into the Russian first team too. Please keep us updated.

Oh yes please change the colour of your font its burning my eyes!:D

Thanks will change the font a bit and edit the text to make what i mean clearer hope your eyes are ok :D

• 2 months later...

Not based on this years performances in the RPL. Dzhanaev has 3 clean sheets from his 6 games this season' date=' only letting in 4 goals.

Pletikosa conceded 5 goals in his 4 games this season.

Dzhanaev is in great form and is a great shout to buy. I bought him for most of my teams ealier this season. I'm predicting he rises to 83/84 these changes, but he will go higher in the future. Stipe will join the English Premier League in the Summer and Dzhanaev will continue as number 1.[/quote']

http://www.ftbl.com/en-GB/News/News.aspx?newsId=21650&title=Russia-CSKAs-Akinfeev-Loses-Top-Spot-to-Spartaks-Pletikosa

• 2 weeks later...

Only just seen this post.

Don't really know what that has to do with my post. I've never used that site before but if it rates Pletikosa higher than Akinfeev it's a site I will be keeping well clear of in the future. It is also wrong about Pletikosa starting against CSKA because Dzhanaev started' date=' lol. Pletikosa has not played since game 4 in the season. I recommend using [url']http://www.championat.ru/[/url] as a reliable rating source for Russian players.

As you can see on championat Dzhanaev has an average rating of 6.00 (6th best in Spartak's team) and Pletikosa has an average rating of 5.88 (12th best in Spartak's team).

Also if you look at goals conceded stats Dzhanaev has let in only 10 goals in 13 games (av 0.77), whilst Pletikosa let in 5 goals in 4 apps (av 1.25).

Anyway, the reason I came onto this thread was to say Dzhanaev made a very good penalty save against Nalchik. Next rating changes we're looking at a rise to 87 for Dzhanaev I reckon.

Only just seen this post.

Don't really know what that has to do with my post. I've never used that site before but if it rates Pletikosa higher than Akinfeev it's a site I will be keeping well clear of in the future. It is also wrong about Pletikosa starting against CSKA because Dzhanaev started' date=' lol. Pletikosa has not played since game 4 in the season. I recommend using [url']http://www.championat.ru/[/url] as a reliable rating source for Russian players.

As you can see on championat Dzhanaev has an average rating of 6.00 (6th best in Spartak's team) and Pletikosa has an average rating of 5.88 (12th best in Spartak's team).

Also if you look at goals conceded stats Dzhanaev has let in only 10 goals in 13 games (av 0.77), whilst Pletikosa let in 5 goals in 4 apps (av 1.25).

Anyway, the reason I came onto this thread was to say Dzhanaev made a very good penalty save against Nalchik. Next rating changes we're looking at a rise to 87 for Dzhanaev I reckon.

Ok, sory I didn't know that that page isn't reliable source ;)

Is there any transfer roumors about Pletikosa? We need him to play:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Quick update hes now played 21 games for spartak who are 2nd in the league a point off rubin a total of 1899 mins with 9 clean sheets . Still only 22 years old and only rated 84.The russian changes are a long way off but I think he will rise +3/4 next time buy him.;)

• 3 months later...

Quick update young Soslan Dzhanaev got his rise is now a 22 year old 87 rated GK. He clocked up 26 league starts and firmly established as Spartaks number one.

In my honest opinion I think hes a better up and coming keeper then Rui Patricio and not too far away from being as good as Sergio Asenjo.

Maybe a bit controversial but hes in a stronger league then Rui Patricio and at a stronger team too. Hes less than 11 months older than Patricio and will be playing champions league football next year with Spartak Moskva having finished second this term.

So even at 87 I feel hes a great buy who will rise more and could be 90 in as little as two changes time where as Patricio ( who I do rate by the way ) has been stuck on 88 for the last two changes.

If you didn't buy soslan Dzhanaev when he was 80 or 84 then buy him at 87 hes still a great buy and IMO one of the best young keepers around right now. :):):)