Sign in to follow this  
Guest Atkin

Víctor Hugo LOJERO - BIG Mexican Riser

Guest Atkin

Víctor Hugo LOJERO

Not 100% if he has been mentioned before (Dont think he has), but hopefully this will help those of you who haven't heard of him...

VICTOR-LOJERO.jpg

Name: Víctor Hugo LOJERO

Club: San Luis

Position: Striker

Value: 10k

Rating: 70

Stats

Primera División 2009

Starts: 5

Subs: 8

(Total): 13

Goals: 3

Assists: 1

Copa Libertadores 2009

Starts: 3

Subs: 2

(Total): 5

Goals: 1

San Luis

- San Luis are currently 2 points clear of the Primera División after 17 games.

- The average rating for a player in the squad is around 83, with the average rating for a player in the starting 11 is around 86.

His quallity goal against Cruz Azul in the 94th minute to secure a point:

I think LOJERO should get a rating change of around...

70 > 80ish?

Re: Víctor Hugo LOJERO - BIG Mexican Riser

Víctor Hugo LOJERO

Primera División 2009

Starts: 5

Subs: 8

(Total): 13

Goals: 3

Assists: 1

Copa Libertadores 2009

Starts: 3

Subs: 2

(Total): 5

Goals: 1

Primera División after 17 games.

- The average rating for a player in the squad is around 83' date=' with the average rating for a player in the starting 11 is around 86.

I think LOJERO should get a rating change of around...

[/quote']

if this means he has not played anywhere near every single game how can he get such a big rise:confused: ?

he has played 3 stats an 2 subs out of 17 games surely not a rise to 83 just for that ! ?

i am not criticising your post because tbh i am pretty sure i am the one making the mistake nobody else but could somebody clear this up please ! ?

again just to make it clear i am probably the one making the mistake not you but just making sure ;)

Guest Atkin

if this means he has not played anywhere near every single game how can he get such a big rise:confused: ?

he has played 3 stats an 2 subs out of 17 games surely not a rise to 83 just for that ! ?

i am not criticising your post because tbh i am pretty sure i am the one making the mistake nobody else but could somebody clear this up please ! ?

again just to make it clear i am probably the one making the mistake not you but just making sure ;)

He has 13 out of a possible 17 games in the Mexican league and 5 games in the Libertadores cup mate.

And considering the standard of San Luis' date=' who's average rating for a starter is around 86, I think he should get around 83ish for his game time?

Have I explained that well enough mate, or are you still unsure? :o[/font']

He has 13 out of a possible 17 games in the Mexican league and 5 games in the Libertadores cup mate.

And considering the standard of San Luis' date=' who's average rating for a starter is around 86, I think he should get around 83ish for his game time?

Have I explained that well enough mate, or are you still unsure? :o[/font']

no that is perfectly fine i just saw some stats you provided and questioned it but great find :)

A few points to make. Firstly, good find :)

Secondly, the position of San Luis. They won the Apertura by 2 points, which is 17 games long. They have now just finished the Clausura, where they finished 15th. The stats you then go on to give are those from the Clausura, and his overall Primera stats are 5 starts, 11 subs, with 3 goals. Everything else is fine. As for the prediction, I think 80 personally.

Guest Atkin

A few points to make. Firstly' date=' good find :)

Secondly, the position of San Luis. They won the Apertura by 2 points, which is 17 games long. They have now just finished the Clausura, where they finished 15th. The stats you then go on to give are those from the Clausura, and his overall Primera stats are 5 starts, 11 subs, with 3 goals. Everything else is fine. As for the prediction, I think 80 personally.[/quote']

Ahh right lol thanks Tom.

Im not 100% how Mexican football works and was going by what I had from my source.

+10 to 80 seems resonable to me reconsidering things, will edit my first post, sorry for any inconvinience boys.

Ahh right lol thanks Tom.

Im not 100% how Mexican football works and was going by what I had from my source.

+10 to 80 seems resonable to me reconsidering things' date=' will edit my first post, sorry for any inconvinience boys.[/font']

even so, 10+ rise is quality! nice one Atkin.

Guest Atkin

Really pleased to see he got +12.

Thanks for all the comments, will try to find more in the future. :)