Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toggs

Toggs | Rochdale EC2754 | M/R's

Guest Toggs

168_front_small.gif66_1202947790.gif12_front_small.gif

Rochdale - EC2754

0000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Have been at Rochdale now for just over a season, and have built up a fairly strengthy squad in that time thanks too buying, then selling on risers. Its got me the above ^ which is my current squad.

I won Division 4 by 23 points, and during that time, went on a 19 game winning streak. Life in Division 3 has started with a win and a horror loss. I expect too gain promotion automatically easily and the plan starts tonight at Leeds United.

Renan

Arbeloa © - Pique - Molinaro

Eguren

Mata - Renato - Romaric - Malouda

Hulk - Rossi

Av Rating - 90

Av Age - 25

Guest Toggs

Re: Toggs | Rochdale EC2754 | M/R's

Turn 3

40_1240852803.jpg66_1202947790.gif

After a shock midweek result, losing too Millwall at home, Toggs has only made one change from the squad that lost too them, with Eguren being rested after failing too fully recover after the disappointment in midweek.

Starting XI: Renan, Arbeloa, Pique, Molinaro, Motta, Mata, Renato, Romaric, Malouda, Hulk, Rossi.

Subs: Eguren, Bocchetti, Song, Baha, Lafita.

Newest sgning Thiago Motta is given a surprise debut, sitting in behind the central midfield duo of Romaric & Renato. Bocchetti has been promisied a sub appearence in the match, too try and prove too his gaffer, after half a seaosn with the club, that he is good enough for the starting XI. Dzagoev, after a sub appaearence in midweek, doesn't make the subs.

Renan

Arbeloa © - Pique - Molinaro

Motta

Mata - Renato - Romaric - Malouda

Hulk - Rossi

Match Report too follow.