Eminem - Musical Genius

JuniorBlue

Guest Toggs

Re: Eminem - Musical Genius

Lose Yourself is Eminem's best song and the only one i listen too from him. Rest are old and this new album is dreadful.

Why listen too this when theyre so many new grime artists, rappers etc...

Lose Yourself is Eminem's best song and the only one i listen too from him. Rest are old and this new album is dreadful.

Why listen too this when theyre so many new grime artists' date=' rappers etc...[/quote']

You don't listen to music just because its old? :confused:

Anyway, the new album was a bit disappointing... Its just not like his old stuff. Tunes like Cleaning Out My Closet, The Way I Am, Stan, Superman, Lose Yourself are missing from it. Not a massive rap fan but I listen to it sometimes. I have the weirdest taste in music... :o Loved the stuff Eminem did with D-12 back in the day. Fight Music, Purple Hills etc. etc. :D

You don't listen to music just because its old? :confused:

Anyway' date=' the new album was a bit disappointing... Its just not like his old stuff. Tunes like Cleaning Out My Closet, The Way I Am, Stan, Superman, Lose Yourself are missing from it. Not a massive rap fan but I listen to it sometimes. I have the weirdest taste in music... :o Loved the stuff Eminem did with D-12 back in the day. Fight Music, Purple Hills etc. etc. :D[/quote']

Yeah D12 were brilliant. (8) These chicks don't even know the name of my band...

:D (8) And in replyt o the earlier post by Toggs, isn't Lose Yourself as old as some of Eminem's other material. Regardless of whether a song is old or not, it still doesnt mean it's good or bad :confused:

Guest Toggs

If the song isn't brilliant, and it was over 6 months ago, its classed as old. :)

Why not listen too the upcoming Grime artists...

Skepta, Wiley, Ghetts, Cypher, JME, Sir Bastian, Sway, Bashy etc... OR TINCHY!

I never thought I'd see or hear Eminem and Genius in the sae sentence. Good musician yes but no where near genius.

He is a lyrical genius. You obviously don't listen to rap as a genre if you don't realize that. :rolleyes:

I don't have a fave song as I like too many. I really cant name one as leaving others out would be cruel. :P

Also, Toggs, keep your grime poop off this thread.

I mainly listen to rock and indie but Eminem has got to be one of my favorite ever artists. I am not a huge fan of rap but I would always listen to Eminem. My top 5 songs of his would have to be:

1)Cleaning out my Closet

2)When I'm Gone

3)Lose Yourself

4)Sing For The Moment

5)Mockingbird

I like the series things he does more than the joke ones.

All I can say is I beleive with Sky Blue. Eminem is drivvel and how any one gave him the light of day is beyond me, all his songs are the same he hates his wife, mum and all he has is his daughter. change the record pal.

Genius, all I can say is bet your a die hard radio 1 man if so I rest my case.

He has been sub standard from the start and I was personally pleased when he decided to retire shame he never kept to his word.

• 1 month later...

I worship eminem. If i knew where he lived i wud be on the floor with his balls in my mouth right now. he is a GOD of rap.

CHange the wording of that, yeah? Not very appropriate. :rolleyes:

I also have the video for 3 a.m. Which is a bit gruesome so Im not posting a link. If you want to see it then PM me. :D (Its awesome, btw)

• 5 months later...

Thought id use this thread instead of making a new one B)

I heard ''Drop a bomb on 'em'' today, which is one of the songs off of Relapse:Refill, so thought id post the release date for that incase some of you dont know it. ;)

On November 19, 2009, Eminem announced on his website that Relapse: Refill will be released on December 21st. The album will be a re-release of the Relapse album with seven bonus tracks, including ''Forever" and "Taking My Ball". In a statement he described the forthcoming CD:

"I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned ... Hopefully these tracks on
The Refill
will tide the fans over until we put out
Relapse 2
next year ... I got back in with Dre and then a few more producers, including Just Blaze, and went in a completely different direction which made me start from scratch. The new tracks started to sound very different than the tracks I originally intended to be on
Relapse 2
, but I still want the other stuff to be heard."

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some new Eminem songs have recently been leaked onto the internet..they are..

Eminem - Syllables ft. Jay-z, Dr dre, 50Cent, Cashis and Stat Quo.

AjTZtH8MP1E

This has only recently been leaked however it was aparently recorded around 2006/7.

Some others are..

Eminem - Topless ft Nas.

h-tOhXWGaNI

Eminem - Cocaine ft. Jazmine Sullivan.

9_aLQr8YN0c

Eminem - Echo ft. Royce Da 5'9.

Z8Ll_dydzLo

Em is also involved in a song on T.I's new album called Thats all she wrote.

7ZR2rzMdWfI

EDIT:

Another song which is a tribute to Proof.

hlE_XouXYBY

I don't like rap music in general but I have started to listen to Eminem's stuff again and some of if is great.:D

My favourite songs would have to be 'Lose Yourself', 'The Way I Am', 'Stan' and 'Sing For The Moment'. I prefer his more serious songs to his funnier ones. For example, some of the lyrics in 'Just Lose It' make me cringe.:o

I don't like rap music in general but I have started to listen to Eminem's stuff again and some of if is great.:D

My favourite songs would have to be 'Lose Yourself'' date=' 'The Way I Am', 'Stan' and 'Sing For The Moment'. I prefer his more serious songs to his funnier ones. For example, some of the lyrics in 'Just Lose It' make me cringe.:o[/font']

Alright now stop.

PYJAMA TIME