New International league

1martin oneal

Okay, So in this Setup there will be many Teams from around the Globe any team you like well i say you like anyone who did'nt win their Domestic League Titles or finish Second in their League. Okay so here goes lol 2nd time lucky hopfully.... So basically you'll have 2 Nations Aka Germany and Serbia then Choose which Positions you wanna have players form those Nation like say i choose Chelsea with England and France (Which i am ) You would say Goalkeeper and Forward from England and Defender and Midfielder from France. Also in this setup You will need to announce a Star Player for the Season aka i Could say Lampard. Then For every Goal he Scored he would Reccive 5 points then whoever has most Each Month Wins Palyer of the Month if your key Player is your Goalkeeper then it would be Clean Sheets Rather than Goals. Also there will be Managers of the month Awards If you wish to join leave a reply with your team and Nations.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...