Can I have more than one account

wonga27

Just checking to see if this is possible or if i would be violating the terms and conditions etc. Can i use more than one account to allow me to manage more than 3 clubs? I do not intend to take over any clubs in gameworlds which the other account is already managing in, but solely to allow me to manages more teams. If not it looks like forking out £12 :P

Re: Can I have more than one account

Just checking to see if this is possible or if i would be violating the terms and conditions etc. Can i use more than one account to allow me to manage more than 3 clubs? I do not intend to take over any clubs in gameworlds which the other account is already managing in' date=' but solely to allow me to manages more teams. If not it looks like forking out £12 :P[/quote']

yes you can do that , as long as you dont join the same setup as the other account its fine

Re: Can I have more than one account

yes you can do that ' date=' as long as you dont join the same setup as the other account its fine[/quote']

Thanks for answering so fast, just seeing if i can get confirmation from an admin