Worldwide Football Transfers Thread - 100% Official Only Please

Burrow27

Re: Worldwide Football Transfers Thread - 100% Official Only Please

Vagner Love - CSKA Moskva -> Palmerias (loan)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=671619&cc=5739

Shocker' date=' I must admit...I guess Man United having nothing to worry about CSKA now then. :D[/quote']

Shocking transfer, don't know why he would move to Palmerias, did he have a bust up with the manager/team?

Great signing for Palmerias to replace Kierrsion IMO.

Shocking transfer' date=' don't know why he would move to Palmerias, did he have a bust up with the manager/team?

Great signing for Palmerias to replace Kierrsion IMO.[/quote']

Apparently its due to 'family reasons'. And yeah I agree, couldn't have got anyone better really! Palmerias ans must be well happy. Now is probably the time to sell on SM. ;)

;730066']Shevchenko joins Dynamo Kiev.

Goal.com says that Bayern are set to sign Rafinha.

It was only a matter of time, Chelsea said he could go earlier in the week and I think now that he's getting on, it could be a good move for him and he'll get game time. :)

Well what a waste of money that was. :rolleyes:

Artur Dindane - Lens -> Portsmouth - season long loan

Dindane is a very powerful striker and is Dider Drogba's strike partner for the Ivory Coast, good signing for Portsmouth after selling Peter Crouch and could repeat what Amir Zaki did at Wigan. Good at scoring goals, and similar to Drogba good at getting back for opposition set-pieces which he could be seing a lot of with Portsmouth.

Artur Dindane - Lens -> Portsmouth - season long loan

Dindane is a very powerful striker and is Dider Drogba's strike partner for the Ivory Coast' date=' good signing for Portsmouth after selling Peter Crouch and [b']could repeat what Amir Zaki did at Wigan[/b]. Good at scoring goals, and similar to Drogba good at getting back for opposition set-pieces which he could be seing a lot of with Portsmouth.

So he'll start well and turn into an arrogant sod and never earn a permanent move to the Prem.. :rolleyes::P

CSKA Moskva have loaned Milhomem Guilherme from Dynamo Kyiv for the rest of the season' date=' with the option of making the deal permanent. Replacement for Vagner Love.

[url']http://www.imscouting.com/global_news_item.aspx?id=2965[/url]

Lots of strange transfers going on between Brazilian players in the Russian league, Guilherme was a player at Cruzeio (spelling), then moved to Kyiv, was he on loan to Cruzerio (Spelling) from Kyiv?, and why would Kyiv loan him out anyway, i heard he's a quality striker.

CSKA Moskva have loaned Milhomem Guilherme from Dynamo Kyiv for the rest of the season' date=' with the option of making the deal permanent. Replacement for Vagner Love.

[url']http://www.imscouting.com/global_news_item.aspx?id=2965[/url]

Some very weird transfers going on.. hasn't he just moved to Dynamo Kyiv from Cruzeiro? Correct me if im wrong, please.

If this is true, at least Kyiv now have Sheva :P

EDIT: Louis said it before me :) .. this thread is quicker than SSN for presenting these trasnfers. Snap us up i say ;)

Lots of strange transfers going on between Brazilian players in the Russian league' date=' Guilherme was a player at Cruzeio (spelling), then moved to Kyiv, was he on loan to Cruzerio (Spelling) from Kyiv?, and why would Kyiv loan him out anyway, i heard he's a quality striker.[/quote']

Kyiv bought him from Cruzeiro in February. I guess they're loaning him out as they suspect CSKA will make it a permanent deal and they will more than likely make a nice tidy profit. (As well as £700,000 for the loan)

Some very weird transfers going on.. hasn't he just moved to Dynamo Kyiv from Cruzeiro? Correct me if im wrong' date=' please.

If this is true, at least Kyiv now have Sheva :P

EDIT: Louis said it before me :) .. this thread is quicker than SSN for presenting these trasnfers. Snap us up i say ;)[/quote']

Yep, last Feb. :o Very weird indeed I must say.

Kyiv bought him from Cruzeiro in February. I guess they're loaning him out as they suspect CSKA will make it a permanent deal and they will more than likely make a nice tidy profit. (As well as £700' date='000 for the loan)

Yep, last Feb. :o Very weird indeed I must say.[/quote']

Waste of a good player if you ask me.

Not as weird as West Ham's record signing.

Forgotten what they spent on Savio Nsereko, but they broke their transfer record to sign him in January, only to loan him to Fiorentina seven months later on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move.

Well, not gone through yet, but it looks to be set to be completed today.