Worldwide Football Transfers Thread - 100% Official Only Please

Burrow27

Re: Worldwide Football Transfers Thread - 100% Official Only Please

Not as weird as West Ham's record signing.

Forgotten what they spent on Savio Nsereko' date=' but they broke their transfer record to sign him in January, only to loan him to Fiorentina seven months later on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move.

Well, not gone through yet, but it looks to be set to be completed today.[/quote']

Rumours suggest Manuel Da Costa will move to Upton Park as part of the deal. It could be that Nserko is not happy with life in England and so wants to move back to Italy... You have to wonder though where this leaves the reported Matthew Upson bid from La Viola.

Edit - West Ham have rejected it. (Upson bid)

This has been floating around for a couple of days' date=' always gunna happen. But they're overloaded with defenders aren't they? :o[/quote']

Well it was on the brink of collapse but thankfully Juve upped their offer. :D They have a few alright;

RB = Grygera, Zebina

CB = Cannavaro, Caceres

CB = Chiellini, Legrottaglie

LB = Grosso, De Cegile

Molinaro = Joke xD

Good choice of selection. They have immense depth overall.

Well it was on the brink of collapse but thankfully Juve upped their offer. :D They have a few alright;

RB = Grygera' date=' Zebina

CB = Cannavaro, Caceres

CB = Chiellini, Legrottaglie

LB = Grosso, De Cegile

Molinaro = Joke xD

Good choice of selection. They have immense depth overall.[/quote']

All the second choice players are actually very good players. With Zebina being the worst. :/ And like you said.. very good depth. :P

De Ceglie should learn a lot from Grosso, and obviously Grosso is fairly old so in a few years when/if Grosso retires, De Ceglie should be good enough to take the LB spot full-time.. he's a good player already, so dunno if he'll wanna be understudy to Grosso. :o

And Ken are Juve like your favourite Italian team or w.e?

All the second choice players are actually very good players. With Zebina being the worst. :/ And like you said.. very good depth. :P

De Ceglie should learn a lot from Grosso' date=' and obviously Grosso is fairly old so in a few years when/if Grosso retires, De Ceglie should be good enough to take the LB spot full-time.. he's a good player already, so dunno if he'll wanna be understudy to Grosso. :o

And Ken are Juve like your favourite Italian team or w.e?[/quote']

Yeah thats what I said not so long ago on a thread, De Cegile will have a great mentor now.

Yep, basically are. Always liked them for some reason and I've followed them now for a good while. :)

Sunderland complete the signing of Turner from Hull' date=' amid interest from Spurs, Liverpool etc. Another piece of astute business by Steve Bruce.[/quote']

While he's a decent defender and a good signing, I've heard figures of £12m being bandied about for his signature. Is this true, because that's absolutely ridiculous - he's not that good! Although, having said that, if Lescott's worth £24m, then it's probably about right! :o

While he's a decent defender and a good signing' date=' I've heard figures of £12m being bandied about for his signature. Is this true, because that's absolutely ridiculous - he's not that good! Although, having said that, if Lescott's worth £24m, then it's probably about right! :o[/quote']

But the thing is.. Lescotts not worth £24m :P

While he's a decent defender and a good signing' date=' I've heard figures of £12m being bandied about for his signature. Is this true, because that's absolutely ridiculous - he's not that good! Although, having said that, if Lescott's worth £24m, then it's probably about right! :o[/quote']

From what I've heard from a S'land fan it's 7m, rising to 8.5, so not that bad considering that Liverpool and Spurs were after him ;)

D.Bentley to Man City is looking more likely, with Petrov going the other way.

Dunne may finalise a move to Aston Villa.

Benjani could be on his way out to Hull if personal terms can be agreed.

Ben Haim is off to Portsmouth.

Garrido could move back to Spain

Latest From MCFC :)

D.Bentley to Man City is looking more likely' date=' with Petrov going the other way.

Dunne may finalise a move to Aston Villa.

Benjani could be on his way out to Hull if personal terms can be agreed.

Ben Haim is off to Portsmouth.

Garrido could move back to Spain

Latest From MCFC :)[/quote']

Umm...

This is the 100% official thread, not the rumours mate. ;) They might all be likely, but not many, if any have been confirmed.

Benjani rejected the personal terms at Hull. He wanted to much $$$.

Umm...

This is the 100% official thread' date=' not the rumours mate. ;) They might all be likely, but not many, if any have been confirmed.

Benjani rejected the personal terms at Hull. He wanted to much $$$.[/quote']

Yeah most of them though could/most likely will happen by the end of today

Benjani rejected the personal terms at Hull. He wanted to much $$$.

Apparently Hull have refuted this and said there was concerns about whether he was match fit, although so many of their moves have broken down I wouldn't be surprised if it was really the wonga they're offering.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Apparently Hull have refuted this and said there was concerns about whether he was match fit' date=' although so many of their moves have broken down I wouldn't be surprised if it was really the wonga they're offering.[/quote']

If Hull can't afford the dough Benjani is after, then how can Notts County ? :eek: Whether it is just paper talk going into overdrive with deadline day or not, it's pretty surreal seeing Notts County being linked with so many Premiership names. I just feel sorry for the people on SM who have these players; Sol Campbell to 78 ? Benjani to 79 ? :P

If Hull can't afford the dough Benjani is after' date=' then how can Notts County ? :eek: Whether it is just paper talk going into overdrive with deadline day or not, it's pretty surreal seeing Notts County being linked with so many Premiership names. I just feel sorry for the people on SM who have these players; Sol Campbell to 78 ? Benjani to 79 ? :P

Only if Notts actually get promoted. If they don't, then Campbell, Schmeichel and possibly Benjani to 75. :P

I hope Notts realise they're ruining an online football management game for anyone who has Campbell, Schmeichel or possibly Bejani in their teams. B)