Worldwide Football Transfers Thread - 100% Official Only Please

Burrow27

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Re: Worldwide Football Transfers Thread - 100% Official Only Please

Danny Collins completes move to stoke from Sunderland:

Was on SSN' date=' but not published on the website yet :o[/quote']

When I heard that deal a few days ago, I was very surprised at Steve Bruce for letting him go. Collins won Fans' Player of the Year in both 2008 and 2009, and I fear this could be a mistake on Bruce's part.

When I heard that deal a few days ago' date=' I was very surprised at Steve Bruce for letting him go. Collins won Fans' Player of the Year in both 2008 and 2009, and I fear this could be a mistake on Bruce's part.[/quote']

Agreed, I think he's one of the most under-rated defenders in the league, nothing spectacular, but steady and consistent. Good deal for Stoke though.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Agreed' date=' I think he's one of the most under-rated defenders in the league, nothing spectacular, but steady and consistent. Good deal for Stoke though.[/quote']

The Sunderland fans love Collins for his attitude and determination, as well as the fact that he has never wanted a move to a big club, despite being solid as a rock in Sunderland's defence over the years when they've been stuck in the mire. A bit of a coincidence it might turn out to be, but my Sunderland-supporting friends were saying that Collins and Bruce had a bit of a barney during one of the early games this season. It could turn out to be unrelated, but Bruce might have said something that struck a nerve. :rolleyes:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_5529747,00.html. That is the SkySports link.

Stoke are building up quite a solid team, but most of their key players came from Sunderland. :D Thomas Sørensen, Danny Higginbotham, Liam Lawrence, Dean Whitehead, Rory Delap and now Collins all played for Sunderland at one stage in their careers.

The Sunderland fans love Collins for his attitude and determination' date=' as well as the fact that he has never wanted a move to a big club, despite being solid as a rock in Sunderland's defence over the years when they've been stuck in the mire. A bit of a coincidence it might turn out to be, but my Sunderland-supporting friends were saying that Collins and Bruce had a bit of a barney during one of the early games this season. It could turn out to be unrelated, but Bruce might have said something that struck a nerve. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well.

He has just signed for Stoke.

Great signing for them.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_5529747,00.html

I know it's not likely but I really do want Chelsea to pull off one more signing it doesn't have to be a huge one, but maybe another striker, because when Kalou and Drogba go off to the African Nations we won't have enough strikers.

I doubt it's gunna happen but I'd love it if we signed Pato or maybe Aguero :D:o

I know it's not likely but I really do want Chelsea to pull off one more signing it doesn't have to be a huge one' date=' but maybe another striker, because when Kalou and Drogba go off to the African Nations we won't have enough strikers.

I doubt it's gunna happen but I'd love it if we signed Pato or maybe Aguero :D:o[/quote']

Is Di Santo only on loan for 6 months? He would be back for the ACON if so.

I know it's not likely but I really do want Chelsea to pull off one more signing it doesn't have to be a huge one' date=' but maybe another striker, because when Kalou and Drogba go off to the African Nations we won't have enough strikers.

I doubt it's gunna happen but I'd love it if we signed Pato or maybe Aguero :D:o[/quote']

They could possibly be light in CM also with Essien and Mikel likely to be away also, which will leave Lampard, Ballack, Deco and that's about it really.

They could possibly be light in CM also with Essien and Mikel likely to be away also' date=' which will leave Lampard, Ballack, Deco and that's about it really.[/quote']

But if Ancelotti is certain he's going to be playing a diamond midfield its not too bad them going. We could stick Ballack in the defensive mid role then when Joe Cole is back he can play anywhere in the diamond other than DM and we have Malouda and Zhirkov too :D

So we are quite well equiped in the midfield department. I really do think we need another striker. :rolleyes:

Guest King Kolo

Claude Davis - Free Agent - Crystal Palace :)

Good to see him finally come in on a permanent move, especially now that Paddy Mccarthy is suspended.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Claude Davis - Free Agent - Crystal Palace :)

Good to see him finally come in on a permanent move' date=' especially now that Paddy Mccarthy is suspended.[/quote']

Forgive my ignorance, but has the transfer embargo been rescinded ?

Kerlon -- Inter --> Ajax (Loan)

Pointless did rubbish at Chievo on loan and Inter finally sign him and hes out on loan again

If you don't know what you're talking then it's better STFU:rolleyes:

To do rubbish you have to play and Kerlon clearly didn't play much due to injuries. This could very well be a good move in a less physical league. He is much more than a 'you tube wonder' people who haven't watched him make him out be.

Evander Sno - Ajax - Bristol City (Loan)

Absolute coe for B.City. He was briliant in the pre-season game and didn't look that out of place at Celtic. Signings like these will get them in the prem soon, i'm sad too say. :P

Evander Sno - Ajax - Bristol City (Loan)

Absolute coe for B.City. He was briliant in the pre-season game and didn't look that out of place at Celtic. Signings like these will get them in the prem soon' date=' i'm sad too say. :P[/quote']

had a fiver on them to go up at the start of the season, looks like a good investment on my part as they've brought in some good players (haynes, hartley)