Worldwide Football Transfers Thread - 100% Official Only Please

Burrow27

Re: Worldwide Football Transfers Thread - 100% Official Only Please

Excelllent signing for The Blues, hopefully he will adapt to English football fast and start scoring goals for us, he cost us a club record fee so he better be a good player, him and Jerome up front next season should be lethal. :D

Excelllent signing for The Blues' date=' hopefully he will adapt to English football fast and start scoring goals for us, he cost us a club record fee so he better be a good player, him and Jerome up front next season should be lethal. :D[/quote']

Whats happened to McFadden? I would play him over Jerome.

Whats happened to McFadden? I would play him over Jerome.

Still with us, has been injuried alot this season though, i'd play Jerome over him anyday, he's a good striker, fast, and can finish.

You have paid £4 million for him though. You could have got a proven Premiership defender for that. Dann has never played in the Premiership so you do not know if he will be able to make the step up.

According to SSN we are trying to sign a defender from Le Mans, tbh, i'm just happy we are signing players and are being linked with people.

According to SSN we are trying to sign a defender from Le Mans' date=' tbh, i'm just happy we are signing players and are being linked with people.[/quote']

Dann also turned down Wolves to sign for you. :D It is good for you to be moving for players but you have no idea how they will adapt. Hope it works out for you though.

I have only just noticed that Darren Purse has joined Sheff Wed from Cardiff. (Sorry if it has been mentioned)

I wanted to pay tribute to him as he was always great for the Bluebirds and lead the team well. Wish him all the best.

I heard that the Exeter manager is being lined up by Swansea but Exeter have issued a hands off warning lol... You heard anything George?

Reading' date=' Watford, Swansea... everyone wants him ;) Hardly surprising though when he's one of, if not the best young manager around at the moment.

Sure he'll stay though. He's unlike a lot of managers and is loyal, fact he spent 6 years at Team Bath shows that. The club has said he's going nowhere, and he wants to take Exeter as far as possible so I doubt he'll leave yet. When he leaves, I'm sure it'll be to a club that isn't known for sacking managers constantly, he'll want to go somewhere where he'll have time. I'm 99.9% sure he'll stay for another year at least, he knows he's got plenty of time left yet to manage a bigger side, and the longer he stays with Exeter, the better the chance of a bigger club coming after him.

This was said on Thursday :

"It is no secret that Paul Tisdale has attracted, and continues to attract, the attention of clubs from higher divisions.

Although potential opportunities may be attractive Paul believes that the opportunity afforded to him three years ago by Exeter City Football Club will always be the most important one he has been given.

Every effort is being made by Exeter City FC to "grow the business" to enable Paul to continue the significant improvement the team has made recently.

Whilst Paul believes that this potential growth is viable and being actively pursued by the club he remains committed to developing the team further, as ever continuing to assist with the clubs further progression.

Paul and the players will report back to training on July 1st 2009."

If he does leave this season, we'll go straight back down - simple as that. :)

James, are you gonna be updating the first post?

Anyway, just wanted to splash in some Ligue 1 news...

Licata has left Monaco for Auxerre

Zubar, Valbuena, Zenden, Civelli, and M'Bami are all definitely being released or sold off by Marseilles. The only things that need to confirmed are the destinations.